I think arming 12 and 13 years olds is a GREAT idea!

I taught all my children to shoot before they were 12. By the time she was 12, my step-daughter was an excellent marksman and followed the safety rules better than many adults at the gun range.

She didn't like recoil, but with a Ruger .22 rifle she was accurate, safe, and enjoyed it a great deal.

I taught all my children to shoot before they were 12. By the time she was 12, my step-daughter was an excellent marksman and followed the safety rules better than many adults at the gun range.

She didn't like recoil, but with a Ruger .22 rifle she was accurate, safe, and enjoyed it a great deal.

More than one kid has saved the lives of his or her family as a result of knowing how to use a gun and having one readily available. I think that gun use and safety should be an elective in public schools. If they can teach "safe sex" then thy can teach safe self defense. :eusa_hand:

On the school playing field we fired a Luger one of our schoolmasters captured during the allied invasion of Europe. Can't remember how old I was, but I didn't have a pube to my name.

On the school playing field we fired a Luger one of our schoolmasters captured during the allied invasion of Europe. Can't remember how old I was, but I didn't have a pube to my name.

And it was fun, right?

Puts things in perspective. He cant buy a lottery ticket legally but he can buy a device that can kill someone and do it legally.

No he can not. Again for the slow and stupid, Federal law bars anyone under 18 from buying a rifle or shotgun from a licensed dealer.

But he can use it legally, which was his point. Are you slow and stupid?
I could really care less if people arm their children, I just hope they are smart enough to teach them gun safety.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see. Your quoted statement CLEARLY says that the tyke could not buy certain things but that HE could buy a firearm and did. And implied that was the law.

Here is what liberal laws do. NY passed the safe act and its registration claus goes into effect in April. So what you have right now are a few things. some will register their guns, some will refuse to register their guns and you have a group who are saying i just don't want to deal with this and are now selling their guns before the date. so now you have a rash of people just dumping guns to anyone who will buy them. makes you wonder whose hands all of these unregistered, untraceable weapons will fall into . But that's liberal legislation for you. andrew Cuomo is a complete and total ass.

Forum List

Back