I suspect this is a setup to get someone to do something stupid.

...so don't do anything stupid.

Bide your time.

Win the House.

Investigate everyone.
Especially given what we are learning about Biden's New IRS Force.
That Special IRS Agents will be armed and ready to use deadly force,if
necessary.87,000 IRS Agents,last count.
Plus they already have millions of rounds from 2013 c/o
Janet Napolitano { Big Sis } former Head of Homeland Security.
1.6 Billion rounds +.
The problem is there really is no correct way to go about
fixing this condition.Many options and tactics must be explored.
The GOP has a chance to prove their mettle.
No more shying away.In the least get vocal and Demand
something has to be done.This is now absurd.
4.} Make the enemy live-up to their own book of Rules
3.} Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.
8.} Keep the pressure on
Pick the target,freeze it,personalize it and polarize it.
Saul Alinsky { Rules for Radicals }

You have a serious case of Trump derangement syndrome. Either that or you are a corrupt Swamp critter.
I know you think that " trump derangement syndrome " phrase means something, It's become just a silly phrase you use to identify anyone who isn't as crazy as you.

I know you think that " trump derangement syndrome " phrase means something, It's become just a silly phrase you use to identify anyone who isn't as crazy as you.
But you are likely supporting Joe Biden who wants to hire 87,000 more IRS agents who will be armed.

Sounds like Biden is setting up his own police force or Gestapo. that’s l something a dictator would do but Trump never did anything like that.

It does seem Joe Biden is the one trying to be a dictator.

Biden is hoping a militia group tries to take him out. Then he declares martial law and stops all elections.
Well, Biden is a known plagiarist. So he might copy Trump's plan to do just that.

Biden is hoping a militia group tries to take him out. Then he declares martial law and stops all elections. From there Hitler will have a second coming...

This is by design... they want this to happen so they can keep power permanently.
Plus if someone were to try to assassinate Joe Biden with a firearm it could lead to the attempt to pass legislation that involves gun confiscation.

If Biden was assassinated by someone using a firearm you can bet the chances of gun confiscation passing would increase dramatically.

Smart people change the direction a nation is headed by voting, not by assassinations. Of course it is very important to insure the voting system is not rigged.

It does seem the Deep State and the Democrats are hoping to create another January 6th type incident before the midterms. Let’s not play their game. Just be damned sure to vote and get others who wish to see the Democrats lose big time to also vote in the midterms. One election at a time and we can turn this nation around.

I doesn’t really matter because the Bidens will never be investigated as long as the Democrats maintain power. Plus the Republicans always want to play nice guys so even if they win the Oval Office and both Houses of Congress in 2024 they probably will put on their goofy white cowboy hats and act like Roy Riogers.

But if Trump gets reelected we may find a real bull in the China shop. That is scaring the hell out of the Democrats. They will do anything and everything they can to prevent Trump from winning.
Republicans always want to play the nice guy???? I don't know if you actually believe that or are simply trolling me.

You just admitted that you don't have a clue what crime they are supposed to have committed but you want Democrats raided anyway. For the second time in US history there wasn't a peaceful transfer of power, first time being an actual civil war. You have the Republican house leader swearing vengeance upon the DOJ and FBI for executing a court approved search warrant without having any clue why they did it. Across the nation you have absolutely crazy candidates winning the Republican nominations on the back of zero policy but pure fealty to Trump. Etc. etc.

Yes I fear a Trump reelection, because I know it would spell the end of Democracy that simple. And he will end it while the Republicans and I suspect you will applaud.

But you are likely supporting Joe Biden who wants to hire 87,000 more IRS agents who will be armed.

Sounds like Biden is setting up his own police force or Gestapo. that’s l something a dictator would do but Trump never did anything like that.

It does seem Joe Biden is the one trying to be a dictator.

Perhaps it looks like Biden is settng up his own police force to you because you are a crazy conspiracy theory nut.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

Yes, that got an 11-cuckoo rating.

We get it. You're a cultist, a completely brainwashed one at that.

The cult has told you that the cult is perfect. Being a cultist, you BELIEVE. Your cult masters are therefore perfect. Anyone getting in their way is therefore EVIL. And any evidence to the contary is fraudulent, by definition. Reality contradicts the cult, so cultists have declared jihad on reality.

Now, how do your cult masters tell you to respond to that? Run and see what response they want you to give.

Nothing about the actual deep state, just reflexive SJW agit-prop.

What it is about people who use pets as their avatar, you are as dumb as the derp lord, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

LAIR!

Nothing about the actual deep state, just reflexive SJW agit-prop.
"Deep state" is such a useful term. If you see it used non-ironically, you instantly know you're dealing with a hopelessly brainwashed cult imbecile, and that you need to step back quickly before you get drooled on.

What it is about people who use pets as their avatar, you are as dumb as the derp lord, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.
<stepping back>

I know your cult has major issues with all women, but which particular woman is triggering you in this case? Remember, normal people don't know what goes on inside you cult SafeSpaces. I mean, we know about the bootlicking and the begging for more lies, but we don't know all the details.

Now, why won't Trump show the warrant? He has it, of course. And he has an inventory of what was taken. If he wasn't lying, that's the first thing he would be doing.

He won't show the warrant or the inventory. To normal people, that confirms how damning to him those documents are, and that he clearly is lying.

What did your cult tell you to say was the reason? Run and check. You wouldn't want to not be mouthing the latest propaganda.

"Deep state" is such a useful term. If you see it used non-ironically, you instantly know you're dealing with a hopelessly brainwashed cult imbecile, and that you need to step back quickly before you get drooled on.

<stepping back>

I know your cult has major issues with all women, but which particular woman is triggering you in this case? Remember, normal people don't know what goes on inside you cult SafeSpaces. I mean, we know about the bootlicking and the begging for more lies, but we don't know all the details.

Now, why won't Trump show the warrant? He has it, of course. And he has an inventory of what was taken. If he wasn't lying, that's the first thing he would be doing.

He won't show the warrant or the inventory. To normal people, that confirms how damning to him those documents are, and that he clearly is lying.

What did your cult tell you to say was the reason? Run and check. You wouldn't want to not be mouthing the latest propaganda.

SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED's idiocy had nothing to do with her sex, she was a fucking moron like you. That crosses all lines.

There are historical examples of a bureaucracy overtaking those in power, China during the Imperial period and Rome when the Praetorians controlled the Emperors comes to mind. So those claiming a current US "Deep State" have historical examples, and current events to back them up.

All you have is denials because right now the machine is doing what you want it to do.

The Civil Service acts assumed an impartial mechanism, and we don't have that now.

Try refuting this, cuck.

SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED's idiocy had nothing to do with her sex, she was a fucking moron like you. That crosses all lines.
Are you afraid to name any woman in general, or just that particular woman?

Can you give us more clues? Again, we don't know what goes on in your cult meetings when you're down on your knees.

There are historical examples
Stop running, coward.

Why won't Trump show the warrant and the inventory?

Trump is lying. You know he's lying. Trump is the earthly representation of your master, the Lord of Lies. That's why you spend your days virtually tonguing his rectum.

Are you afraid to name any woman in general, or just that particular woman?

Can you give us more clues? Again, we don't know what goes on in your cult meetings when you're down on your knees.

Stop running, coward.

Why won't Trump show the warrant and the inventory?

Trump is lying. You know he's lying. Trump is the earthly representation of your master, the Lord of Lies. That's why you spend your days virtually tonguing his rectum.

I gave plenty of clues.
Animal avatar
LAIR
She who must not be named
Derp Lord.

Was Trump even given the warrant? He wasn't there during the raid.

There are historical examples of a bureaucracy overtaking those in power, China during the Imperial period and Rome when the Praetorians controlled the Emperors comes to mind. So those claiming a current US "Deep State" have historical examples, and current events to back them up.

All you have is denials because right now the machine is doing what you want it to do.

The Civil Service acts assumed an impartial mechanism, and we don't have that now.

Try refuting this, cuck.
Let's start refuting.

The civil service mainly consists of people doing a job. You, me anybody can apply, and nobody asks who you voted for. It also exists out of politically nominated people. The CURRENT director of the FBI for instance was nominated to his position by .... Trump.

Hillary Clinton was put under investigation by the then FBI director Comey someone nominated by Obama. He didn't interfere or comment on it at all. Biden is letting John Durham finish his investigation although by now it's pretty obvious he's just playing politics. All election challenges were dismissed by judges nominated by both Democrats and Republicans. Hell, even your Cyber Ninjas in the end had to concede they found no evidence of fraud.

So let me ask you. What to you is impartial? Explain it further since you claim it's not what we have now?

I'll say what it is to me. If both your friends and your enemies say the same thing chances are its impartial.

Let's start refuting.

The civil service mainly consists of people doing a job. You, me anybody can apply, and nobody asks who you voted for. It also exists out of politically nominated people. The CURRENT director of the FBI for instance was nominated to his position by .... Trump.

Hillary Clinton was put under investigation by the then FBI director Comey someone nominated by Obama. He didn't interfere or comment on it at all. Biden is letting John Durham finish his investigation although by now it's pretty obvious he's just playing politics. All election challenges were dismissed by judges nominated by both Democrats and Republicans. Hell, even your Cyber Ninjas in the end had to concede they found no evidence of fraud.

So let me ask you. What to you is impartial? Explain it further since you claim it's not what we have now?

I'll say what it is to me. If both your friends and your enemies say the same thing chances are its impartial.

Your last statement is "appeal to moderation", a logical fallacy. Just because something is in the middle, either positively or negatively, doesn't mean it's right.

How many Civil servants currently have said they won't implement Biden's Policies?

How many did so during Trump?

How many civil servants are being accused by Biden of gumming up his programs?

How many times did Trump complain or his supporters complain?

We are better off going back to the spoils system, as then at least a President will have people working for him that agree with his policies in general.

The current Civil Service is overwhelmingly Democratic, and with Trump they decided to flex that majority.

Denying that is retarded, lying, or both.

Your last statement is "appeal to moderation", a logical fallacy. Just because something is in the middle, either positively or negatively, doesn't mean it's right.
I think you need to reread your fallacies. Firstly I didn't claim anything was in the middle. I claimed that when something was investigated it didn't matter what party affiliation was doing the investigating the conclusion was the same. Making it likely they were right. See that likely? It's called a qualifier, meaning I accept that it's not necessarily true just ... likely.
How many Civil servants currently have said they won't implement Biden's Policies?
Since we are on the subject of fallacies. I don't know, some. Doesn't really answer what you feel impartial means. It's called a red herring.
Red herring
How many did so during Trump?
Red herring
How many civil servants are being accused by Biden of gumming up his programs?
Red herring
How many times did Trump complain or his supporters complain?
Red herring
We are better off going back to the spoils system, as then at least a President will have people working for him that agree with his policies in general.
The spoils system created an immense amount of corruption not to mention it's completely impractical. Civil servants do real jobs that influences real people. It takes time to get good at a job. You are suggesting to renew the entire bureacracy every election cycle.
The current Civil Service is overwhelmingly Democratic, and with Trump they decided to flex that majority.
Again what the F are you talking about? There is NO political test to become a civil servant unless you are politically appointed and most civil servants are not. So support that conclussion instead of begging the question, which is another fallacy.

I think you need to reread your fallacies. Firstly I didn't claim anything was in the middle. I claimed that when something was investigated it didn't matter what party affiliation was doing the investigating the conclusion was the same. Making it likely they were right. See that likely? It's called a qualifier, meaning I accept that it's not necessarily true just ... likely.

Since we are on the subject of fallacies. I don't know, some. Doesn't really answer what you feel impartial means. It's called a red herring.

Red herring

Red herring

Red herring

Red herring

The spoils system created an immense amount of corruption not to mention it's completely impractical. Civil servants do real jobs that influences real people. It takes time to get good at a job. You are suggesting to renew the entire bureacracy every election cycle.

Again what the F are you talking about? There is NO political test to become a civil servant unless you are politically appointed and most civil servants are not. So support that conclussion instead of begging the question, which is another fallacy.

Lefties are more likely to work for government, until the past 20 years or so they haven't felt the need or had the power to inject their views into the gears. Now they are, and now they are doing it when they get a President they don't like.

And again, two sides agreeing on something doesn't make it right, still a logical fallacy.

The current system is a bloated monstrosity that exercises powers beyond it's law enabled scopes, with no accountability and no recourse if it fucks you over.

You can brush off all my points if you want, that's what I expect from someone who likes government fucking them up their ass.

Lefties are more likely to work for government, until the past 20 years or so they haven't felt the need or had the power to inject their views into the gears. Now they are, and now they are doing it when they get a President they don't like.

And again, two sides agreeing on something doesn't make it right, still a logical fallacy.

The current system is a bloated monstrosity that exercises powers beyond it's law enabled scopes, with no accountability and no recourse if it fucks you over.

You can brush off all my points if you want, that's what I expect from someone who likes government fucking them up their ass.
You aren't making points. You are making claims, claims you aren't supporting, which is required if you want to make a point.

You aren't making points. You are making claims, claims you aren't supporting, which is required if you want to make a point.

I am making points, you just don't like them, either because you think a biased civil service is OK as long as the bias is on your side, or you don't care.

Forum List

Back