I suspect this is a setup to get someone to do something stupid.

If he took any classified info with him he would have been smart to declassify it before he left office.
If he says he declassified it...it's declassified.

Screenshot_20220809-190033-227.png

Better archive this...Politifact will memoryhole it as soon as it becomes imperative for the result to be the opposite of what they previously reported.

Long live the Department if Misinformation!

Last edited:
If he says he declassified it...it's declassified.

View attachment 679947

Better archive this...Politifact will memoryhole it as soon as it becomes imperative for the result to be the opposite of what they previously reported.

Long live the Department if Misinformation!
I wonder if Trump has some information he intends to reveal if he runs for President that might prove embarrassing to some very important people in the Swamp. That may be why it is classified. Of course it looks like a President can declassify information easily if he wishes. Somewhat like a wizard with a magic wand.

1660096530376.jpeg

That's all nice, but President Trump never declassified it, and ex-President Trump can't declassify it.

This isn't complicated, but the Trump cult rubes still can't grasp it.

Any claims of intellectual honesty from the left dies when they don't admit the federal government's bureaucracy is overwhelmingly controlled by leftists.
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

Yes, that got an 11-cuckoo rating.

We get it. You're a cultist, a completely brainwashed one at that.

The cult has told you that the cult is perfect. Being a cultist, you BELIEVE. Your cult masters are therefore perfect. Anyone getting in their way is therefore EVIL. And any evidence to the contary is fraudulent, by definition. Reality contradicts the cult, so cultists have declared jihad on reality.

Now, how do your cult masters tell you to respond to that? Run and see what response they want you to give.

...so don't do anything stupid.

Bide your time.

Win the House.

Investigate everyone.
With all due respect, we know this is a set up.
You will not do anything, I will not do anything.
They will do something... it is not "if" it is "when"

How about this. There is enough smoke here to appoint a Special Counsel.

I understand your argument and is a lot like why members of Congress can engage in insider trading. Things may not be against the law becasue Congress makes the laws and wants to preserve their ability to become filthy rich through corruption. The Swamp has that name for good reason.

No, I don't think you do get my argument. My argument is not that corruption isn't illegal. Not that it isn't true, because a lot of times it isn't. But my argument is that it is stupid to lament the lack of raids on people if you don't even have a sense of what crime they have supposedly committed. Do you want to know what abusing the DOJ for political reasons looks like? This is it.

As for your special prosecutor.

The, "Bill Barr was a paragon of judicial independence bit" flies in the face of all the evidence to the contrary, just as the whole idea that a special prosecutor would make going after Trump acceptable in the eyes of his supporters.

Bill Barr misrepresented the Mueller report to such an extent, that both the special prosecutor and a judge said he misrepresented the findings. And the special prosecutor he did appoint is not only openly partisan but he's conducted an investigation that has gotten one guilty plea and an aquittal that took the jury about 3 seconds to reach. Neither of them come even close to pretending to answer his purported mandate. Not to mention the times he's personally intervened even to the point of his prosecutors quitting to protect people close to Trump.

Mueller was accused of conducting a political witchhunt, despite being a registered Republican and being appointed by people appointed by Trump. Do you honestly expect me to believe that you would even consider a special prosecutor appointed by a person nominated to his post by Biden would convince you of an independent impartial investigation?

I will tell you this. A special prosecutor would extend the investigation and I have zero confidence that a Trump administration AG if reelected would countenance letting him finish the job. Nor do I think you would want him to.

Last edited:
Biden is hoping a militia group tries to take him out. Then he declares martial law and stops all elections. From there Hitler will have a second coming...

This is by design... they want this to happen so they can keep power permanently.
I wish you morons would figure out that you cannot cancel, postpone, or do anything regarding elections, and you all have no idea what martial law is!

You just make yourselves look stupid!

He runs circles around liberals all the time!
This is true, he is the most incredible self promoter, People love this kind of stuff.
History has not been kind to leaders that think they know what's best for everyone,
and for those who don't agree with that kind of leader, you are asked to hate them,
or as is stated often on this board killing those who don't is the solution.

No, I don't think you do get my argument. My argument is not that corruption isn't illegal. Not that it isn't true, because a lot of times it isn't. But my argument is that it is stupid to lament the lack of raids on people if you don't even have a sense of what crime they have supposedly committed. Do you want to know what abusing the DOJ for political reasons looks like? This is it.

As for your special prosecutor.

The, "Bill Barr was a paragon of judicial independence bit" flies in the face of all the evidence to the contrary, just as the whole idea that a special prosecutor would make going after Trump acceptable in the eyes of his supporters.

Bill Barr misrepresented the Mueller report to such an extent, that both the special prosecutor and a judge said he misrepresented the findings. And the special prosecutor he did appoint is not only openly partisan but he's conducted an investigation that has gotten one guilty plea and an aquittal that took the jury about 3 seconds to reach. Neither of them come even close to pretending to answer his purported mandate. Not to mention the times he's personally intervened even to the point of his prosecutors quitting to protect people close to Trump.

Mueller was accused of conducting a political witchhunt, despite being a registered Republican and being appointed by people appointed by Trump. Do you honestly expect me to believe that you would even consider a special prosecutor appointed by a person nominated to his post by Biden would convince you of an independent impartial investigation?

I will tell you this. A special prosecutor would extend the investigation and I have zero confidence that a Trump administration AG if reelected would countenance letting him finish the job. Nor do I think you would want him to.
I doesn’t really matter because the Bidens will never be investigated as long as the Democrats maintain power. Plus the Republicans always want to play nice guys so even if they win the Oval Office and both Houses of Congress in 2024 they probably will put on their goofy white cowboy hats and act like Roy Riogers.

But if Trump gets reelected we may find a real bull in the China shop. That is scaring the hell out of the Democrats. They will do anything and everything they can to prevent Trump from winning.

I doesn’t really matter because the Bidens will never be investigated as long as the Democrats maintain power. Plus the Republicans always want to play nice guys so even if they win the Oval Office and both Houses of Congress in 2024 they probably will put on their goofy white cowboy hats and act like Roy Riogers.

But if Trump gets reelected we may find a real bull in the China shop. That is scaring the hell out of the Democrats. They will do anything and everything they can to prevent Trump from winning.

Didn't Trump pass legislation to make stealing docs a felony?

Yes he did, but that doesn’t change the fact he can declassify anything he wants while President.

All the documents belong to the National Archives whether they are declassified or not. It's the same for all presidents. None of the documents belong to Trump. They belong to the people.

Trump sabotaged his presidency and his reelection... And now this. He must be mentally ill.

All the documents belong to the National Archives whether they are declassified or not. It's the same for all presidents. None of the documents belong to Trump. They belong to the people.

Trump sabotaged his presidency and his reelection... And now this. He must be mentally ill.
So because of a few documents under question you raid an ex-President’s residence with a team of FBI many armed with assault rifles. A bit of overkill.

What do you want to bet that would never happen to the Clintons. They used to hide documents all the time.

The raid on Mar-a-logo was like killing a wasp with a 12 gauge shotgun.

(I actually did that once. I was just walking through the woods when this wasp decided to sting me in the face. He flew off and landed in a bush. I blew him away with a 12 gauge shotgun I was carrying.)

Last edited:

Preventing a wannabe dictator who only cares about self interest, and is obsessed with punishing his enemies from being elected is something all sane voters will support.

Preventing a wannabe dictator who only cares about self interest, and is obsessed with punishing his enemies from being elected is something all sane voters will support.
You have a serious case of Trump derangement syndrome. Either that or you are a corrupt Swamp critter.

Forum List

Back