"I SURE DID F*CKER" Kathy Griffin wants someone to stab Trump with syringe full of air. Air embolisms with air getting into bloodstream are fatal

Ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
so its Trump's fault? got it
Plenty of hate on both ends. Both feed into the other.

But I'll bet you know that.
Yeah......plenty of hate.....how dare someone point out this woman is encouraging murdering anyone much less the POTUS
Somehow you guys keep missing the fact that I called what she did "ugliness" and "hate".

This is how distorted your Trumpism has made your minds.

It's right there, on your screens. And you still don't see it. And you don't even realize it.
Well that's ironic because I went back and reread you saying it was both sides, not just KG showing hatred.
Do you understand what "both" means?

And what I actually said was "ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate", in direct response to what she did.

Are you really that far gone?
Fuck you.
You figure that pointing out ugliness is a form of ugliness.
Total BS

You wingers just pretend ugliness doesn't exist. BS is BS.
They only see the ugliness of the other. Intellectual myopia, one of the primary symptoms. And I think they're being serious.
Not really.....but apparently that's all your biased mind can focus on.....because I have plenty to say about backstabbing fukwads like Lindsey Grahamnesty, Mitt Romney, Ann Coulter, and Joe Scarborough.

Yet, you never do. So, fake news.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.

Yeah......plenty of hate.....how dare someone point out this woman is encouraging murdering anyone much less the POTUS
Somehow you guys keep missing the fact that I called what she did "ugliness" and "hate".

It's right there, on your screens. And you still don't see it. And you don't even realize it.
These Hollywood people need to stop. That is all it is.
They do it to get recognized.....so that maybe some child-molester Hollywood producer will hire them to a good paying gig.

Well that's ironic because I went back and reread you saying it was both sides, not just KG showing hatred.

And what I actually said was "ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate", in direct response to what she did.

Fuck you.
Total BS

They only see the ugliness of the other. Intellectual myopia, one of the primary symptoms. And I think they're being serious.
Not really.....but apparently that's all your biased mind can focus on.....because I have plenty to say about backstabbing fukwads like Lindsey Grahamnesty, Mitt Romney, Ann Coulter, and Joe Scarborough.
Yes, the Deep State Fake News Hitler Commie RINOs.

Dittos, Rush. You're well-trained.

Fuck you.
Total BS

That made no sense at all.
Looking at these people on the left......all a rational person could see is ugliness.

No, rational people see people on both the left and right being pretty fucking ugly to one another. Pay attention, you partisan hack.
Yeah...... LOL....fuck you and the horse you rode in on Sparky.

Right back at you, princess. :finger3:

Fuck you.
Total BS

Maybe you need to check my content history here before I make you look foolish, shitstains.

Fuck you.
Total BS

Shiiiiiiiit, phfffffffffffft.

Obviously you're behind the times.
Twitter and Facebook have more negative coverage of those people than Rush.
Besides.....Rush only does a couple of shows a week since he started Chemo.

Fuck you.
Total BS

Maybe you need to check my content history here before I make you look foolish, shitstains.

I think you look foolish everyday. You don't need any more help from me.

These Hollywood people need to stop. That is all it is.
They do it to get recognized.....so that maybe some child-molester Hollywood producer will hire them to a good paying gig.
I believe that. Its selfish. And it affects people around the nation in varying ways.

Fuck you.
Total BS

Shit, he's still alive? And you still listen to him? :auiqs.jpg: See? You don't need any help to look foolish.

Fuck you.
Total BS

Shit, he's still alive? And you still listen to him? :auiqs.jpg: See? You don't need any help to look foolish.
That goes double for you.
Move along, dork.

Aint

lock her up. nooooow

Kathy Griffin is BEYOND being nuts, she's become dangerous. And the REALLY crazy thing is she USED to like Donald Trump, before he announced he was running for president and before he defeated the hideous Hildebeast in the 2016 election. There are photos of her chumming it up with Donald, and his arm around her. NOW she's completely and certifiably NUTS.

Liberal tolerance.
View attachment 341581

That is the truth. Hypocrites always.

Fuck you.
Total BS

Move along, dork.

Eat shit, hack.

lock her up. nooooow

Well compared to someone wearing an Obama clown rodeo mask

lock her up. nooooow

How the fuck is that sick twat still posting at Twitter?????

I've called it "ugliness" and "hate". In Normal World, that would be a clear condemnation.

I hold my side accountable. All you're doing is ignoring, diminishing that from your side, enabling more of it.

Moral relativism is the logic of children.
so no one called for griffin's death, right? So as always, you just push an agenda rather than following the thread. too fking funny son.

Fuck you.
Total BS

Move along, dork.

Eat shit, hack.
[/QUOTE
Sorry, but I don't swing that way.
Try finding a Glory Hole somewhere.

lock her up. nooooow

How the fuck is that sick twat still posting at Twitter?????

Because she's not talking about Muslims.
You can threaten the president and talk about attacking Christians but Muslims are untouchable

Forum List

Back