"I SURE DID F*CKER" Kathy Griffin wants someone to stab Trump with syringe full of air. Air embolisms with air getting into bloodstream are fatal

I've called it "ugliness" and "hate". In Normal World, that would be a clear condemnation.

I hold my side accountable. All you're doing is ignoring, diminishing that from your side, enabling more of it.

Moral relativism is the logic of children.
so no one called for griffin's death, right? So as always, you just push an agenda rather than following the thread. too fking funny son.
What she did was ugly and hateful. I wonder how many times I have to say that before it intrudes on your Trumpism.

You guys can't even handle it when I agree with you. This is your issue, not mine. You guys are suffering from a group psychosis.

I agree with the Trumpsters and they still go full drama queen.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier. Nothing gets past that brick wall.

Incredible to watch.

Ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
Ugliness and hate are much more interesting than sweetness and light...
Not in my opinion, for the past year and a half its been nothing, but watching actor Bronson Pinochot play Balki from the Perfect Strangers show. I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
"No, don't be stupid"

View attachment 341569
I love him.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I've called it "ugliness" and "hate". In Normal World, that would be a clear condemnation.

I hold my side accountable. All you're doing is ignoring, diminishing that from your side, enabling more of it.

Moral relativism is the logic of children.
so no one called for griffin's death, right? So as always, you just push an agenda rather than following the thread. too fking funny son.
What she did was ugly and hateful. I wonder how many times I have to say that before it intrudes on your Trumpism.

You guys can't even handle it when I agree with you. This is your issue, not mine. You guys are suffering from a group psychosis.
wow.

now twice she's done it. Still no retaliation to warrant your original post. It should be all American's issue. threatening the life of a president? calling out for someone so she can pay for it. didn't the tiger king, Joe Exotic, go to jail for that? I mean, how is it different? I would say it's worse, just saying. But again, your com se com sa, politics is boring.

now twice she's done it. Still no retaliation to warrant your original post. It should be all American's issue. threatening the life of a president? calling out for someone so she can pay for it. didn't the tiger king, Joe Exotic, go to jail for that? I mean, how is it different? I would say it's worse, just saying. But again, your com se com sa, politics is boring.
I think she's right on the line. She's clearly part of the problem.

And I think that obedient, lockstep, incurious partisan sheep are boring. To each his own, I guess.

Last edited:
In b4 she loses an appendage for shooting up wrong or ODs.

Kathy Griffin is 1 hot load away from death.

Killing Trump wouldn`t change a thing. We`re still stuck with his Clorox sipping morons.
Whatcha wanna do about it? Hmm?

iu

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadist on the streets of Damascus or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a fallen soldier. Nothing gets past that brick wall.

Incredible to watch.
Go do that then. :)

lock her up. nooooow

TDS is a serious disease not to be ignored.

She needs a bed.

lock her up. nooooow

TDS is a serious disease not to be ignored.

She needs a bed.

One with straps.

Incredible to watch.

The "us and them" paradigm run deep. It keeps them from EVER acknowleding ANY Bi Partisanship

And I think that obedient, lockstep, incurious partisan sheep are boring. To each his own, I guess.
Obedient? Yeah, no.

Obedient? Yeah, no.
Mac1958 well, you poop in a toilet too? So I guess that includes you too huh?

Incredible to watch.

The "us and them" paradigm run deep. It keeps them from EVER acknowleding ANY Bi Partisanship
Yeah. Seems to me that, at the base of this, is that both ends have allowed themselves to believe they're in a "war".

That gives them all the excuse they need to hate, to lie like crazy and to break every rule. The ends justify the means.

Meh. I don't know how these people make it through a freakin' day. I'm just thankful I'm not like that.

Obedient? Yeah, no.
Mac1958 well, you poop in a toilet too? So I guess that includes you too huh?
:confused-84:

Forum List

Back