"I SURE DID F*CKER" Kathy Griffin wants someone to stab Trump with syringe full of air. Air embolisms with air getting into bloodstream are fatal

Ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
so its Trump's fault? got it
Plenty of hate on both ends. Both feed into the other.

But I'll bet you know that.
Yeah......plenty of hate.....how dare someone point out this woman is encouraging murdering anyone much less the POTUS
Somehow you guys keep missing the fact that I called what she did "ugliness" and "hate".

This is how distorted your Trumpism has made your minds.

It's right there, on your screens. And you still don't see it. And you don't even realize it.
Well that's ironic because I went back and reread you saying it was both sides, not just KG showing hatred.
Do you understand what "both" means?

And what I actually said was "ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate", in direct response to what she did.

Are you really that far gone?

lock her up. nooooow

Threaten against the president's life. She need put in prison.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
Everything to this hypocritical leftist (moderate) is Trumps fault
Cool, I just said this to another blind Trumpster:

Somehow you guys keep missing the fact that I called what she did "ugliness" and "hate".

It's right there, on your screens. And you still don't see it. And you don't even realize it.
Yep.....it's our fault.
We forced K. Griffin to threaten the president.

She bitched and moaned about her last ill advised pic and blowback of her holding a severed head.... then she goes and does this?

One stupid bint

Yeah......plenty of hate.....how dare someone point out this woman is encouraging murdering anyone much less the POTUS

Well that's ironic because I went back and reread you saying it was both sides, not just KG showing hatred.

And what I actually said was "ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate", in direct response to what she did.

Fuck you.
You figure that pointing out ugliness is a form of ugliness.
Total BS

Fuck you.
Total BS
No, that's not what I said. That's what YOU said.

You really are that far gone.

These Hollywood people need to stop. That is all it is.

Fuck you.
Total BS

You wingers just pretend ugliness doesn't exist. BS is BS.

Fuck you.
Total BS

They only see the ugliness of the other. Intellectual myopia, one of the primary symptoms. And I think they're being serious.

Yep.....it's our fault.

Derp

Fuck you.
Total BS

They only see the ugliness of the other. Intellectual myopia, one of the primary symptoms. And I think they're being serious.

Yes, seriously annoying.

Fuck you.
Total BS

That made no sense at all.
Looking at these people on the left......all a rational person could see is ugliness.

lock her up. nooooow

I dont know who this lady is but I love the idea. That would be fun to watch.

Yep.....it's our fault.

Derp
Derp

Derp

Derp

Fuck you.
Total BS

Looking at these people on the left......all a rational person could see is ugliness.

No, rational people see people on both the left and right being pretty fucking ugly to one another. Pay attention, you partisan hack.

Fuck you.
Total BS

Not really.....but apparently that's all your biased mind can focus on.....because I have plenty to say about backstabbing fukwads like Lindsey Grahamnesty, Mitt Romney, Ann Coulter, and Joe Scarborough.

Fuck you.
Total BS

No, rational people see people on both the left and right being pretty fucking ugly to one another. Pay attention, you partisan hack.
Yeah...... LOL....fuck you and the horse you rode in on Sparky.

Forum List

Back