"I SURE DID F*CKER" Kathy Griffin wants someone to stab Trump with syringe full of air. Air embolisms with air getting into bloodstream are fatal

Everybody has a couple of crazies. We have Kathy Griffin. You have Roseann Barr and Alex Jones . What are you gonna do?

lock her up. nooooow

OK. If it is gonna upset you that much then put a few squirts of Lysol Spray in there too. That should make everybody happy.

1590577241330.png

Ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
Ugliness and hate are much more interesting than sweetness and light...
Not in my opinion, for the past year and a half its been nothing, but watching actor Bronson Pinochot play Balki from the Perfect Strangers show. I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

lock her up. nooooow

I recall C-word Griffin crying like a little baby when she thought she’d shit all over her future first time she pushed murdering our president. Once a c-word, always a c-word I guess.

Ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
Ugliness and hate are much more interesting than sweetness and light...
Not in my opinion, for the past year and a half its been nothing, but watching actor Bronson Pinochot play Balki from the Perfect Strangers show. I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

"No, don't be stupid"

Serge-www.whysoblu.com_.jpg

Plenty of hate on both ends. Both feed into the other.

But I'll bet you know that.
I know no one is calling for Kathy Griffin's death by air embolism. I know Twitter is not giving her the boot
for Griffin's murderous wish which violates their own code of conduct. I know the left isn't coming down on
her. I know Trump "didn't make" Griffin act like a monster.

That's the logic of children you've used to rationalize such garbage.

No one from the Trump administration is concerned about her wishes because currently there is also a syringe shortage everywhere in the US...

Plenty of hate on both ends. Both feed into the other.

But I'll bet you know that.
I know no one is calling for Kathy Griffin's death by air embolism. I know Twitter is not giving her the boot
for Griffin's murderous wish which violates their own code of conduct. I know the left isn't coming down on
her. I know Trump "didn't make" Griffin act like a monster.

That's the logic of children you've used to rationalize such garbage.
I've called it "ugliness" and "hate". In Normal World, that would be a clear condemnation.

I hold my side accountable. All you're doing is ignoring, diminishing that from your side, enabling more of it.

Moral relativism is the logic of children.

I've called it "ugliness" and "hate". In Normal World, that would be a clear condemnation.

I hold my side accountable. All you're doing is ignoring, diminishing that from your side, enabling more of it.

When I see Donald Trump talking about jabbing a syringe into Griffin's neck I'll be sure to condemn it.
It's great that you called out Griffin's ugly act. Not so great that you then did a whataboutism rationalizing it.
Grow up.

When I see Donald Trump talking about jabbing a syringe into Griffin's neck I'll be sure to condemn it.
It's great that you called out Griffin's ugly act. Not so great that you then did a whataboutism rationalizing it.
Grow up.
Your side of the spectrum does plenty, not even counting Trump's behaviors.

It's clear you won't hold them accountable for anything. You don't have the balls. Grow up.

lock her up. nooooow

Kathy Griffin is BEYOND being nuts, she's become dangerous. And the REALLY crazy thing is she USED to like Donald Trump, before he announced he was running for president and before he defeated the hideous Hildebeast in the 2016 election. There are photos of her chumming it up with Donald, and his arm around her. NOW she's completely and certifiably NUTS.

Liberal tolerance.
44183246_10217534653102650_8043863894411706368_n.jpg

Attachments

• 44183246_10217534653102650_8043863894411706368_n.jpg
    44183246_10217534653102650_8043863894411706368_n.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 51

lock her up. nooooow

She's the poster child of what's wrong with the hate-filled Hollywood left.

Forum List

Back