"I SURE DID F*CKER" Kathy Griffin wants someone to stab Trump with syringe full of air. Air embolisms with air getting into bloodstream are fatal

Everybody has a couple of crazies. We have Kathy Griffin. You have Roseann Barr and Alex Jones . What are you gonna do?
You have thousands of Hollywood Kathy Griffins. Roseanne Barr is not a conservative. Progs have thousands of people on TV that are your version of Alex Jones. 24 hours a a day on most channels. Shills all around. You shit don't flush anymore. You kill your own and others at supreme levels compared to what you type to hate.

Everybody has a couple of crazies. We have Kathy Griffin. You have Roseann Barr and Alex Jones . What are you gonna do?
You have thousands of Hollywood Kathy Griffins. Roseanne Barr is not a conservative. Progs have thousands of people on TV that are your version of Alex Jones. 24 hours a a day on most channels. Shills all around. You shit don't flush anymore. You kill your own and others at supreme levels compared to what you type to hate.

A good therapist could help you with your paranoia.

You are to blinded to see the reality. What is promoted to the people is propaganda. We do not even get the real news and interests of people around the world. So it is easy to demean what I typed. ..... I know. Trump will go on a late night talk show and be given soft glove treatment. Is that wha tyou believe will happen? Maybe you should understand why he acts lie he does. And he does because he has the ability to give it back. And about Kathy Griffin. No one ever took her to the woodshed and beat the shit out of her for ten minutes. If it did happen she would wise up or end up dead.

You are to blinded to see the reality. What is promoted to the people is propaganda. We do not even get the real news and interests of people around the world. So it is easy to demean what I typed. ..... I know. Trump will go on a late night talk show and be given soft glove treatment. Is that wha tyou believe will happen? Maybe you should understand why he acts lie he does. And he does because he has the ability to give it back. And about Kathy Griffin. No one ever took her to the woodshed and beat the shit out of her for ten minutes. If it did happen she would wise up or end up dead.

You think Trump is familiar with a woodshed? We both know better than that.

Your side of the spectrum does plenty, not even counting Trump's behaviors.

It's clear you won't hold them accountable for anything. You don't have the balls. Grow up.
I'm responsible for myself and my behavior and I have encountered a lot of flack for calling out
ugly racist posts. If you didn't see them that's not my problem. They're there...a number of them.

So you've made a liar of yourself and it's obvious you're a hypocrite too. Who needs to grow up?
Not me. And who needs a pair of 'nads? You do, coward! Slither off now.

Your side of the spectrum does plenty, not even counting Trump's behaviors.

It's clear you won't hold them accountable for anything. You don't have the balls. Grow up.
I'm responsible for myself and my behavior and I have encountered a lot of flack for calling out
ugly racist posts. If you didn't see them that's not my problem. They're there...a number of them.

So you've made a liar of yourself and it's obvious you're a hypocrite too. Who needs to grow up?
Not me. And who needs a pair of 'nads? You do, coward! Slither off now.
Coward.

Ugliness and hate only create more ugliness and hate.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
so its Trump's fault? got it
Plenty of hate on both ends. Both feed into the other.

But I'll bet you know that.
Yeah......plenty of hate.....how dare someone point out this woman is encouraging murdering anyone much less the POTUS
Somehow you guys keep missing the fact that I called what she did "ugliness" and "hate".

This is how distorted your Trumpism has made your minds.

It's right there, on your screens. And you still don't see it. And you don't even realize it.

Not quite sure why we haven't learned that yet. Or why we haven't evolved beyond it.
Everything to this hypocritical leftist (moderate) is Trumps fault
Cool, I just said this to another blind Trumpster:

Somehow you guys keep missing the fact that I called what she did "ugliness" and "hate".

It's right there, on your screens. And you still don't see it. And you don't even realize it.

Plenty of hate on both ends. Both feed into the other.

But I'll bet you know that.
Yeah......plenty of hate.....how dare someone point out this woman is encouraging murdering anyone much less the POTUS

Well that's ironic because I went back and reread you saying it was both sides, not just KG showing hatred.

Forum List

Back