I Stand With That Woman From Michigan

Wasn't she one that was trying to ban the treatment for Covid?
Uhhh, no.

She threatened to prosecute doctors for some undefined "over-prescribing" of hydroxychloroquine, which was outside her authority.

Reportedly, she's now begging the admin for a supply.

She was worried that people who have been described the meds would go without them, like Lupus and RA.

whitmer5_chatfield.jpg

This broad's got some hips on her, huh?

So that's what a brick shithouse looks like. I always wondered...
:auiqs.jpg:

Hey, I got no problem with a curvy broad. I don't want to see her governing anything, but I'd still let her treat me like a carnival ride...
She wouldn't give you the time of day, so dream on.

:banana::banana::banana:

Oh, all she'd have to do is gaze upon "Excalibur" one time and her mind would be forever changed...

LOL!!

Dopey Donald has turned Gov. Gretchen Whitmer from a little known Governor into a national celebrity and reminded women across America what a vile crude misogynist he is.
Mao Tse Tung would be a "national celebrity" if Donald Trump said something bad about him. The small band of witless lemmings who watch shows like the Daily Show (just slightly over one million in a nation of over 331 million....do the math) show how insignificant that demographic is.

Run Whitmer for president if you think she is a "national celebrity".
Is any man who disagrees with any woman a "crude vile misogynist" to you? That says much about you.

Dopey Donald has turned Gov. Gretchen Whitmer from a little known Governor into a national celebrity and reminded women across America what a vile crude misogynist he is.
Mao Tse Tung would be a "national celebrity" if Donald Trump said something bad about him. The small band of witless lemmings who watch shows like the Daily Show (just slightly over one million in a nation of over 331 million....do the math) show how insignificant that demographic is.

Run Whitmer for president if you think she is a "national celebrity".
Is any man who disagrees with any woman a "crude vile misogynist" to you? That says much about you.
Every time Trump blunders and makes a fool of himself you people go full delusional and in denial with lame excuses. Trump has a legacy of being a crude vile misogynist. He jusr highlighted and underlined his already well-known illness.

Every time Trump blunders and makes a fool of himself you people go full delusional and in denial with lame excuses. Trump has a legacy of being a crude vile misogynist. He jusr highlighted and underlined his already well-known illness.
Trump is "misogynistic"? Because he criticized a woman? Gasp!

If anyone is "misogynistic" it's you and the other precious daisies who clutch your pearls in shock whenever
a woman is treated equally in the political wars. You treat women like little sheltered children.
You and your ilk are ignorant hypocrites.

Maybe a "national celebrity" among you guys and girls who rely on late night tv comedy shows for your main source of news.

Personally, IDGAF. Never hear of her or her petty little problems before someone started this thread.
I take it you dic suckers get your news from the same place Governor Kemp does...

I can assure you that Gov. Witmer didn't just find out yesterday that asymptomatic people can infect others -- but when you morons live inside of a bubble of stupid -- you say stupid shit

We have a female Governor , an female AG and a female SOS. All Democrats,
I wonder why. (statement)
There could be many reasons why. Would you like us to infer that women are superior politicians by dint of their gender?
You want us to believe that women are victims of sexism and bias, when it goes against them,
yet you want to stereotype women in a positive way, when it suits you.

So you don't mind bias and prejudice...if it is advantageous to your political party. That's hypocrisy but you are too dumb or dishonest to care.

whitmer5_chatfield.jpg

Hey, I got no problem with a curvy broad. I don't want to see her governing anything, but I'd still let her treat me like a carnival ride...

We have a female Governor , an female AG and a female SOS. All Democrats,
I wonder why. (statement)
Because your voters don't know sh*t about politics?

whitmer5_chatfield.jpg

She wouldn't give you the time of day, so dream on.

:banana::banana::banana:

Oh, all she'd have to do is gaze upon "Excalibur" one time and her mind would be forever changed...

LOL!!
He-he! That ISN'T a slide rule in my pocket and it IS happy to see you.....

Uhhh, no.

She threatened to prosecute doctors for some undefined "over-prescribing" of hydroxychloroquine, which was outside her authority.

She was worried that people who have been described the meds would go without them, like Lupus and RA.

Irrelevant. They are not a national problem.

Uhhh, no.

Irrelevant. They are not a national problem.
There is no study on the relevance of the med on covid, but there is for Lupus and RA.

Forum List

Back