I stand with Drew Brees

Brees has been taking a lot of flack since yesterday for disagreeing with those who took a knee for the national anthem and our flag. And make no mistake, it IS our flag.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.

I won't either. Cuz that flag is symbol of us, this country, and what it stands for. Sure, there is racism and injustice, but that isn't what this country stands for or represents. It's an imperfect place with imperfect people, and we truly have a lot of problems to fix. When someone like Colin Kaepernick won't honor the country and people he lives in and with, then he is wrong. It's no different to my mind than when Hillary Clinton calls some of us deplorables. News flash to her, Kaepernick, and all those who castigated Brees: you disrespect an awful lot of good people because you're mad at the bad people. And that does not help your cause any.

“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”

I stand with Drew Brees. Today and everyday. Oh, and one more thing: all lives matter.
Too late. Brees changed his stance you moron. :laughing0301:

Of course he did, publicly, he probably still believes what he said, and now he gets to be mad about the mob coming after him.

SJW types like you love apology theater, even if it just makes people hate your guts even more.

Are you feeling harassed now, pussy?
I'm enjoying the response of you clowns. All that matters is he backed down publicly. That was a smart move. The right move. It sends a message. Dont be a dickhead and honor some rag more than another human.

His statement was not offensive. That soft wibble soy boys like you find it to be shows you have no balls.
His statement was retarded and therefore offensive. Youre whining about another mans apology. Grow a pair and toughen up. Stop crying bitch. :)
Explain how his statement was “offensive” what exactly was offensive with his verbiage? Honest question. Is being loyal to the US military offensive?
If I need to explain to you how his statement was offensive, then you are incapable of understanding that explanation.

What does the military have to do with Kap taking a knee other than the fact that he consulted with a veteran before making the decision to do that?

He mentioned Kap in his statement?
Who told you he mentioned Kap by name?
I asked You what was offensive with Brees statement and your brought up Kap. So back to my original question. Why can you not answer it? Before they sing the anthem they bring out military personnel to hold the flag or stand together. Brees perceived that as we are standing for our military during the anthem. Why is what he said “offensive”?
I told you that if I need to explain to you how his statement was offensive, then you are incapable of understanding that explanation.

Then you asked "Is being loyal to the US military offensive?"

So I asked what does the military have to do with Kap taking a knee other than the fact that he consulted with a veteran before making the decision to do that?"
Because they say “please stand to show respect for those who have served” before they sing the anthem? Duh...so you cannot explain it. Fair enough.
Who is they?
They = the announcers at the games. Have you never been to a live sporting event? You’re just dodging the question and trying to play coy. Either answer me or admit you don’t know.
Who the fuck are the announcers at the game? How are they going to tell me that standing is showing respect for those that served when I served and disagree with them?
LOL...chill snowflake. They have been doing this for years. No one complained until Kap. Again, what was so offensive about Brees having a disparate opinion from you? Should he not be honest? He disagrees with you. So now what?
I dont care what they have been doing for years. Kap didnt say shit. He just took a knee. If you dont like that then go tell the vet that told him to do it that you dont like it. If he fucks you up dont be surprised. :)

Again if I got to tell you then you wont understand. Of course he should be honest. He honestly apologized about being wrong and I agree with him.
So you don’t know what police brutality has to do with the anthem. Me neither. Thanks for proving my point. You lost another debate.

Brees has been taking a lot of flack since yesterday for disagreeing with those who took a knee for the national anthem and our flag. And make no mistake, it IS our flag.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.

I won't either. Cuz that flag is symbol of us, this country, and what it stands for. Sure, there is racism and injustice, but that isn't what this country stands for or represents. It's an imperfect place with imperfect people, and we truly have a lot of problems to fix. When someone like Colin Kaepernick won't honor the country and people he lives in and with, then he is wrong. It's no different to my mind than when Hillary Clinton calls some of us deplorables. News flash to her, Kaepernick, and all those who castigated Brees: you disrespect an awful lot of good people because you're mad at the bad people. And that does not help your cause any.

“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”

I stand with Drew Brees. Today and everyday. Oh, and one more thing: all lives matter.

Of course he did, publicly, he probably still believes what he said, and now he gets to be mad about the mob coming after him.

SJW types like you love apology theater, even if it just makes people hate your guts even more.

I'm enjoying the response of you clowns. All that matters is he backed down publicly. That was a smart move. The right move. It sends a message. Dont be a dickhead and honor some rag more than another human.

His statement was not offensive. That soft wibble soy boys like you find it to be shows you have no balls.
His statement was retarded and therefore offensive. Youre whining about another mans apology. Grow a pair and toughen up. Stop crying bitch. :)
Explain how his statement was “offensive” what exactly was offensive with his verbiage? Honest question. Is being loyal to the US military offensive?
If I need to explain to you how his statement was offensive, then you are incapable of understanding that explanation.

What does the military have to do with Kap taking a knee other than the fact that he consulted with a veteran before making the decision to do that?

I asked You what was offensive with Brees statement and your brought up Kap. So back to my original question. Why can you not answer it? Before they sing the anthem they bring out military personnel to hold the flag or stand together. Brees perceived that as we are standing for our military during the anthem. Why is what he said “offensive”?
I told you that if I need to explain to you how his statement was offensive, then you are incapable of understanding that explanation.

So I asked what does the military have to do with Kap taking a knee other than the fact that he consulted with a veteran before making the decision to do that?"
Because they say “please stand to show respect for those who have served” before they sing the anthem? Duh...so you cannot explain it. Fair enough.
Who is they?
They = the announcers at the games. Have you never been to a live sporting event? You’re just dodging the question and trying to play coy. Either answer me or admit you don’t know.
Who the fuck are the announcers at the game? How are they going to tell me that standing is showing respect for those that served when I served and disagree with them?
LOL...chill snowflake. They have been doing this for years. No one complained until Kap. Again, what was so offensive about Brees having a disparate opinion from you? Should he not be honest? He disagrees with you. So now what?
I dont care what they have been doing for years. Kap didnt say shit. He just took a knee. If you dont like that then go tell the vet that told him to do it that you dont like it. If he fucks you up dont be surprised. :)

Again if I got to tell you then you wont understand. Of course he should be honest. He honestly apologized about being wrong and I agree with him.
Here’s what he told NFL.com’s Steve Wyche:

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”

You keep avoiding questions
I dont answer ignorant or pointless questions so if I avoided it then that would be why.
Nonsense

you just cant think of a reply that doesnt make you look bad
Sure I can. Whats going to stop me from doing so?
Your lack of common sense and your short life span?

Who is they?

So you don’t know what police brutality has to do with the anthem. Me neither. Thanks for proving my point. You lost another debate.
You just admitted you dont know. You lost again. :)

Who is they?

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.”
Sounds good to me. Brees is a trooper. I didnt know he said all that.

Who is they?

I don’t know. I think it’s stupid. How did I lose? When you don’t know either?

Who is they?

That’s because you’re an idiot and a racist.

Who is they?

Its a lie

America does not oppress black people

And the few bad cops we have do not get away with murder

Who is they?

You lost because you admitted you dont know whereas I know exactly what it has to do with it. :)

Who is they?

Its a lie

Says who? White people?

Who is they?

You lost because you admitted you dont know whereas I know exactly what it has to do with it. :)
Saying you know is not the same as proving it. You’re just dishonest as well as stupid.

Who is they?

Its a lie

Says who? White people?
Says me. Per Charles Murray, I , a Jew, am superior to you on an intellectual level. I prove that here consistently.

Who is they?

Its a lie

Says who? White people?
Are white people not entitled disagree with the black race hustlers?

Who is they?

Saying you know is not the same as proving it. You’re just dishonest as well as stupid.
Proving it to who? The only thing you have proven is that you dont know which is why you lose again. :)

Who is they?

Its a lie

Says who? White people?
White people are too entitled as it is but I see no reason they cant disagree.

Who is they?

Proving it to who? The only thing you have proven is that you dont know which is why you lose again. :)
I won. You don’t know either but won’t admit it. I am Honest and you’re dishonest. Liars never win.

Who is they?

Its a lie

Says who? White people?
Explain what “too entitled” means.

I respect what Drew Brees said................I haven't watched a single pro game since the kneeling.............

NONE............I served.......my father served........father n law served.......uncles...........nephews.......brother n law..................and so forth.............

To me kneeling for the Anthem is DISRESPECTING this country and those that fought for it..........A Pro PAMPERED football player that rode the bench putting pigs on his socks............deserves ZERO RESPECT FROM ME.

There WILL BE NO APOLOGIES FROM ME ON THIS ISSUE........All complaints are accepted in the 3rd port o let on the right........basement section.

Who is they?

Its a lie

Says who? White people?
Explain what “too entitled” means.
Sorry loser. I dont feel any glory in punishing you further after you have lost. :)

Burning and looting have ZERO......NADA......NOTHING.............ZILCH..........etc..................with the Death of Floyd...............The Police officer has been arrested and will be tried for 3rd degree murder and rightfully so..................

That is proper...........burning down the country and destroying businesses that had nothing to do with it..............it downright CRIMINAL.

Forum List

Back