I stand with Drew Brees

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Brees has been taking a lot of flack since yesterday for disagreeing with those who took a knee for the national anthem and our flag. And make no mistake, it IS our flag.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.

I won't either. Cuz that flag is symbol of us, this country, and what it stands for. Sure, there is racism and injustice, but that isn't what this country stands for or represents. It's an imperfect place with imperfect people, and we truly have a lot of problems to fix. When someone like Colin Kaepernick won't honor the country and people he lives in and with, then he is wrong. It's no different to my mind than when Hillary Clinton calls some of us deplorables. News flash to her, Kaepernick, and all those who castigated Brees: you disrespect an awful lot of good people because you're mad at the bad people. And that does not help your cause any.

“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”

I stand with Drew Brees. Today and everyday. Oh, and one more thing: all lives matter.

Brees has been taking a lot of flack since yesterday for disagreeing with those who took a knee for the national anthem and our flag. And make no mistake, it IS our flag.

“I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country,” Brees said.

I won't either. Cuz that flag is symbol of us, this country, and what it stands for. Sure, there is racism and injustice, but that isn't what this country stands for or represents. It's an imperfect place with imperfect people, and we truly have a lot of problems to fix. When someone like Colin Kaepernick won't honor the country and people he lives in and with, then he is wrong. It's no different to my mind than when Hillary Clinton calls some of us deplorables. News flash to her, Kaepernick, and all those who castigated Brees: you disrespect an awful lot of good people because you're mad at the bad people. And that does not help your cause any.

“I love and respect my teammates and I stand right there with them in regards to fighting for racial equality and justice,” Brees said. “I also stand with my grandfathers who risked their lives for this country and countless other military men and women who do it on a daily basis.”

I stand with Drew Brees. Today and everyday. Oh, and one more thing: all lives matter.
Too late. Brees changed his stance you moron. :laughing0301:

Of course he did, publicly, he probably still believes what he said, and now he gets to be mad about the mob coming after him.

SJW types like you love apology theater, even if it just makes people hate your guts even more.

Are you feeling harassed now, pussy?

The flag is the one thing that unites us all. We all have issues to deal with, some worse than others. But we all agree to be Americans. No one ever said America was perfect, but the flag is the one thing that represents unity for us all no matter how different we are. When Kap kneels it's divisive and hurtful. It says, "I don't want to be unified with you".

Of course he did, publicly, he probably still believes what he said, and now he gets to be mad about the mob coming after him.

SJW types like you love apology theater, even if it just makes people hate your guts even more.

Lol at "apology theater".

You do realize that's it's a famous conservitard tactic to say something outrageous or controversial and the "walk it back".

Like esper did just yesterday.

I'm enjoying the response of you clowns. All that matters is he backed down publicly. That was a smart move. The right move. It sends a message. Dont be a dickhead and honor some rag more than another human.

You do realize that's it's a famous conservitard tactic to say something outrageous or controversial and the "walk it back".

Brees has nothing to apologize for.

I'm enjoying the response of you clowns. All that matters is he backed down publicly. That was a smart move. The right move. It sends a message. Dont be a dickhead and honor some rag more than another human.

His statement was not offensive. That soft wibble soy boys like you find it to be shows you have no balls.

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

No he didn't. He simply apologized for hurting your sensitive, little feelings because he's a stand up guy. But he ain't kneeling in the Fall. You can b'lee dat!

His statement was not offensive. That soft wibble soy boys like you find it to be shows you have no balls.
His statement was retarded and therefore offensive. Youre whining about another mans apology. Grow a pair and toughen up. Stop crying bitch. :)

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

For what? the battle space comment, the not supporting the insurrection act comment? or the walking around thing?

His statement was retarded and therefore offensive. Youre whining about another mans apology. Grow a pair and toughen up. Stop crying bitch. :)

His statement was his belief, same as mine. Kapernick is guilty of thinking his view on what he was doing overrides people's view on what he did. The pig socks didn't help things.

Right on Martin looter King
Oh wait never mind your lives don't matter one bit .....to other blacks

blqck lives do not matter.jpeg

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

For what? the battle space comment, the not supporting the insurrection act comment? or the walking around thing?
So is that a "yes" or a "no"?

you seem so confused I can't tell.

His statement was his belief, same as mine. Kapernick is guilty of thinking his view on what he was doing overrides people's view on what he did. The pig socks didn't help things.
Obviously its not his belief anymore. If it was he wouldnt be apologizing for it like Kap.

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

I don't think anyone should be forced to apologize for anything, again, what should esper apologize for?

Obviously its not his belief anymore. If it was he wouldnt be apologizing for it like Kap.

I doubt it, he is doing the apology walk, a show, nothing more.

Kap is an idiot and a smug asshole, that's why he won't admit he went at it the wrong way.

No he didn't. He simply apologized for hurting your sensitive, little feelings because he's a stand up guy. But he ain't kneeling in the Fall. You can b'lee dat!
No. He moved. Here is his statement

"I stand with the black community in the fight against systemic racial injustice and police brutality and support the creation of real policy change that will make a difference," he said. "I condemn the years of oppression that have taken place throughout our black communities and still exists today.
"I acknowledge that we as Americans, including myself, have not done enough to fight for that equality or to truly understand the struggles and plight of the black community. I recognize that I am part of the solution and can be a leader for the black community in this movement.
"I will never know what it's like to be a black man or raise black children in America but I will work every day to put myself in those shoes and fight for what is right."

Thats not the same non participant claim he made before.

Lmao!!!
Does Esper?

I don't think anyone should be forced to apologize for anything, again, what should esper apologize for?
No one forced him. Hes a grown man and unless there was a crime commited it looked as if it was of his own volition.

New Topics

Forum List

Back