I smelled rotten flesh cleaning my place today

I was thinking a dead squirrel but the smell went away in a matter of mins.. do I have a demon?
What could have caused this?
Washing that upper lip sure helps.
I’m serious wtf was it?

Maybe a dead mouse or rat in a wall.
The smell went away

Then there was no smell at all to start with

The smell of death doesn't go away

that's what they say in Crime Investigation

I was thinking a dead squirrel but the smell went away in a matter of mins.. do I have a demon?
You probably still have the plumbing problem. Clean out your vent pipes and go get that plumbing apprenticeship I directed you to.

When was the other time you smelled rotten flesh?
Off and on the past month .. but it’s gone now weird

How do you "know" its rotten flesh, you have had to seen and smelled it before now to recognize that what it is? I know what rotten smells like but not rotten flesh unless you mean meat like hamburger.

You probably still have the plumbing problem. Clean out your vent pipes and go get that plumbing apprenticeship I directed you to.
Hello no! Over regulated .. I’m
A free man and will die one

may be it was all in your imagination?
I wish it was. Anyone know how to conjure a demon?

The smell of a dead body does not go away,

In Crime Investigation that's what they say ok?

so

may be it was all in your feeble imagination

In other words jirtts is insane

LOL...he must be insane .....because the smell of rotten human flesh is a very poignat horrible smell that all detectives and policemen say they can never forget.

so

LOL...he must be insane .....because the smell of rotten human flesh is a very poignat horrible smell that all detectives and policemen say they can never forget.

Exactly so either he's a cop or insane

How do you "know" its rotten flesh, you have had to seen and smelled it before now to recognize that what it is? I know what rotten smells like but not rotten flesh unless you mean meat like hamburger.
It smelled like a dead body, a squirrel I thought,, but why did the smell just disappear?

It smelled like a dead body, a squirrel I thought,, but why did the smell just disappear?

it was all in your mind.

so

Listen little Little girl, stay off my bad list. You don’t want me on your case

it was all in your mind.
Def not i have the ghost deanard following me

it was all in your mind.

you silly :laugh:

What is your theory?

it was all in your mind.
Seriously, If you won't go to plumbing school call someone who has.
3 Annoying Signs That Your Roof Vent Stack Needs a Plumber’s Attention
Do you have a rotten odor permeating certain areas of the home? Have you ruled out the obvious reasons for the smell? If it’s not overripe trash, spoiled food or the dog, it could be the smell of a clogged vent stack.

When sewer waste can’t escape via the roof vent, it collects in your pipes and settles. Hydrogen sulfide—the gas produced by rotting sewage—begins to flow back into your pipes and your home.

Forum List

Back