I smelled rotten flesh cleaning my place today

Several things could have happened. One, you could have had an animal carrying a dead meal past your house. Or, maybe it was some sewer gas that bubbled up through your drains.

Or, it could be like it sometimes is here in Amarillo when you smell cow crap.........that means the wind is blowing from Herford (about 30 miles away), and it's the feed lots you are smelling.

I was thinking a dead squirrel but the smell went away in a matter of mins.. do I have a demon?
What could have caused this?
Washing that upper lip sure helps.
I’m serious wtf was it?

I've had that happen myself around our outdoor kitchen.
I'm guessing a mouse crawled in and died.
The other time it happened I was sitting on my back porch and started smelling rotten meat very strongly!!! So I started walking around trying to pin point the location....I then heard this grunt type noise and looked up to find a buzzard on the roof over the master bedroom with a carcass of some type.
Like a dumb ass I scared off the buzzard and he of course left the carcass laying on the roof in the blazing sun.
Had to get out the hose and wash it off the roof,turned out to be a roadkill squirrel.

View attachment 307268
I was think a squirrel to because I had a guy block where they were coming in maybe one got stuck.. but why did the smell disappear? I watch paranormal TV shows as they always talk about The smell of sulfur or rotten flesh when a demon is present.. I don’t know if I I need this place blessed or what.

Wind shift?

I was thinking a dead squirrel but the smell went away in a matter of mins.. do I have a demon?
I’m serious wtf was it?

The other time it happened I was sitting on my back porch and started smelling rotten meat very strongly!!! So I started walking around trying to pin point the location....I then heard this grunt type noise and looked up to find a buzzard on the roof over the master bedroom with a carcass of some type.
Like a dumb ass I scared off the buzzard and he of course left the carcass laying on the roof in the blazing sun.
Had to get out the hose and wash it off the roof,turned out to be a roadkill squirrel.

View attachment 307268
I was think a squirrel to because I had a guy block where they were coming in maybe one got stuck.. but why did the smell disappear? I watch paranormal TV shows as they always talk about The smell of sulfur or rotten flesh when a demon is present.. I don’t know if I I need this place blessed or what.

Wind shift?
All the windows were closed it was concentrated in one area.. the. Disappeared

I’m serious wtf was it?

View attachment 307268

Wind shift?

Quick question.................exactly WHERE in your house did you come across the smell?

View attachment 307268

Wind shift?

Quick question.................exactly WHERE in your house did you come across the smell?

He only lives in the basement, so there is no need to ask.

Ya know, the dude has a problem and is asking for help in figuring it out. If you don't want to be helpful, can you at least not be hateful?

Did you have either Ruth Bader Ginsburg or Nancy Pelosi over recently?

Wind shift?

Ya know, the dude has a problem and is asking for help in figuring it out. If you don't want to be helpful, can you at least not be hateful?

You don't realize who you are talking about.

god hates you because you are a hateful conservative fascist who craves innocent blood.

be prepared for even WORSE curses from god
You vermin don't believe in God. He hates liars and you are a big liar.

Wind shift?

He just full of hate

Wind shift?

You don't realize who you are talking about.
Lol hey it’s the troll

Forum List

Back