What's new

I smelled rotten flesh cleaning my place today

Picaro

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was thinking a dead squirrel but the smell went away in a matter of mins.. do I have a demon?
What could have caused this?
Putting your shoes back on probably helped.

Rambunctious

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Abandoned hives can smell pretty bad...maybe a wayward breeze brought it to ya...

Shawnee_b

VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking a dead squirrel but the smell went away in a matter of mins.. do I have a demon?
Could have been. Any evil relative/close aqquaint die recently?

I have had both ghosts and demons. Demon prob currently. I haven't smelled anything but she talks to me in my wifes voice, tried to choke the shaman I am working with and he smelled her cheap perfume. 5 demons with her.

Maybe I'll make a post about it. Some think we are nutz, it's real but I think some are more aware or attuned.

Get some sage and cedar and smudge corner to corner in every room starting in back, work to a door and chase them out. If you don't have supplies go to amazon check out JL smudge kit, got everything $20

Shawnee_b

VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya know, the dude has a problem and is asking for help in figuring it out. If you don't want to be helpful, can you at least not be hateful?
Unitard can't help but be hateful he is just that way. A miserable person in every post, always whining. Must suk to be him.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You need to bury them deeper..........those crazy Liberals..........been using shallow graves again huh.

:dig:

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days