I should have been smart enough to know that the Eagles was going to beat the Saints today

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The entire country picked the saints and the eagles were starting a new QB which meant that it was going to be a win. I should have went to the bank and put $200 on it to get back a $1000

Pederson should be fired immediately for staying with Wentz for so long.

Pedersen can't be fired. He did the last championship thing.

If one of them has to go it'll be Wentz. That will be up to how well Hurts settles in and establishes his game over the rest of the season.

If one of them has to go it'll be Wentz. That will be up to how well Hurts settles in and establishes his game over the rest of the season.

wentz may need to be on a suicide watch. This is the 2nd time another QB came in and performed better. He has to make him feel like shit

wentz may need to be on a suicide watch. This is the 2nd time another QB came in and performed better. He has to make him feel like shit

In all fairness Wentz was on an MVP train when he tore the ACL, which is why Foles was brought in. So no, it's not the second time, it's the first.

I loved what I saw from Hurts though. Reminds me of the old Randall days.

In all fairness Wentz was on an MVP train when he tore the ACL, which is why Foles was brought in. So no, it's not the second time, it's the first.

I loved what I saw from Hurts though. Reminds me of the old Randall days.

Do you know a Philly reporter asked Wentz this last week

"Do you think you can learn from watching Hurtz play on the sideline? LOL

Hurts is a talented QB. With the O line the way it is, his ability to use his legs to prolong a play, he is the better choice.

Hurts is a talented QB. With the O line the way it is, his ability to use his legs to prolong a play, he is the better choice.

so what happens with the $120 million dollar man on the sidelines

They had a run game and it was close towards the end. So the QB can run but so did Vick.

They had a run game and it was close towards the end. So the QB can run but so did Vick.

It is not just Hurts running for yardage. He can escape the pass rush better. It gives his receivers time to get open.

What's scary was he was looking like Mahomes

Hurts was at Alabama for 3 years under Nick Saban, and then transferred to Oklahoma under Lincoln Riley. He has had some excellent coaches.

If you look at the top quarter backs over the years , you are not going to find many running quarterbacks. Yes running quarterbacks can create excitement but this the NFL and everyone gets excited. The guy who I think is the best running quarterback was John Elway.

If you look at the top quarter backs over the years , you are not going to find many running quarterbacks. Yes running quarterbacks can create excitement but this the NFL and everyone gets excited. The guy who I think is the best running quarterback was John Elway.

Few running QBs last long. But if your offensive line can't protect you, the QB better be able to scramble a little to survive.

Few running QBs last long. But if your offensive line can't protect you, the QB better be able to scramble a little to survive.

Lets break it down

He was ok. They scored 7 pts in 2nd half and a long run in the first half. That was still better than wentz. But lets not act like he was lighting it up because they still almost lost. Its that the saints dont have a normal QB since Brees was hurt

Jaysom Hill needs to not play QB

BTW: I think that was the first time Sean Payton lost to the eagles

Lets break it down

He was ok. They scored 7 pts in 2nd half and a long run in the first half. That was still better than wentz. But lets not act like he was lighting it up because they still almost lost. Its that the saints dont have a normal QB since Brees was hurt

Hurts may not be the future QB. He is not ready, in my opinion.

But he is better than Wentz. Wentz was great when they won the Super Bowl. But since his injury he has regressed. Hurts is the better choice for now.

Lets break it down

Payton is another one that can't coach QB's.Jameis Winston is a seasoned QB and should have been started.He threw 33 tds last year.He will be in big demand next year.

Forum List

Back