I see nooses everywhere it

Where is the hoax....

Someone in a NAZCAR event saw a piece of rope Steve Phelps was the one that told Wallace...

Steve Phelps is a Trump supporter.. NAZCAR is a Republican Sport if there is such a thing..

This was a mistake... A simple one...

No one seemed to act inappropriately...
The hoax is, Bubba was telling people that a piece of string was a noose. That is a lie.

For it to be a lie Bubba would have to know it was untrue....

Please give us evidence that Bubba knew what was saying was false.

Bubba was informed by a Trump Supporter, are telling us that we shouldn't believe Trump Supporters...
I will say it again.....he never checked it out....part of him wanted it to be a noose....enough of this crap....aren't you tired of the riots and protests?.....its your nation too that is being destroyed.....THE KILLER COP IS IN JAIL AND WILL GO TO PRISON WHERE HE WON'T LAST A WEEK......why isn't that enough?....do we all now have to run around as if every damn piece of rope is a fucking noose?.....not me...life is too damn short.....If these clowns can take over 6 city blocks they can take over your house....wake up.....

So let me get this:
You want Bubba to go crashing a FBI Crime Scene (a federal crime) to investigate a crime which he has no qualifications to do....

Bubba was inform by the President of NAZCAR, why don't you as that Trump Supporter why he was misinforming people?

'If these clowns...' Who are the clowns?

Again it was a Trump Supporter who informed Bubba and called in the FBI....
Bubba saw the string and still told the public that it was a noose. It doesnt matter who reported it first, he continued the lie.

Forum List

Back