I see less Ukraine Flags in the future

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
IT looks like the left is giving up on Ukraine, all the money we gave all the harassment these stupid virtual signalers did EVEN After knowing they had a ton of NAZIs in the midst...The left can shove it when talking about race relations after China and Ukraine.
1658446513425.png

IT looks like the left is giving up on Ukraine, all the money we gave all the harassment these stupid virtual signalers did EVEN After knowing they had a ton of NAZIs in the midst...The left can shove it when talking about race relations after China and Ukraine.
View attachment 672969

Ukraine was the old current thing. Abortion is the new current thing the left has congealed around.

And next month the new current thing will be something else.

If I could guess what next month's current thing will be, I could easily separate millions of liberals from all that trust fund money their parents left them.

1658451057203.png

View attachment 672969
When the shit really hits the fan Zelinksy will scedaddle to the US and probably develope terminal cancer within a short time.:death:

Yesterday, the gay pride parade in Berlin:
The LGBT delegation of Ukraine in Berlin placed inscriptions on one poster:
"Arm Ukraine.Make gay pride possible in Mariupol!"
They feel with their hypersensitive body spot, that defagotization is inevitable.
Good morning, aggressors!
FYac_CXWYAEuQd-

Yesterday, the gay pride parade in Berlin:
The LGBT delegation of Ukraine in Berlin placed inscriptions on one poster:
"Arm Ukraine.Make gay pride possible in Mariupol!"
They feel with their hypersensitive body spot, that defagotization is inevitable.
Good morning, aggressors!
FYac_CXWYAEuQd-
There are more important things in life than orgasms into throats and buttholes. There's a war going on ... don't they understand that?

Zelensky and Biden are con men. We made Zelensky and Biden crime family richer with this conjob.
No. You give both of them too much credit. They are not con men. They are dupes. They serve to enrich the pockets of the American Military-Industrial complex but when things get too hot both Zelensky and Biden will disappear from view to enjoy the kick-backs provided to them ..... but just as dumb as they've always been. They are not con men at all.

Forum List

Back