I reject the Trump extremism

That's nothing but your opinion, so the correct answer is that it doesn't call for Shoken to be fired.
Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world. It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden (Published 2020)

How you folks hate the truth.

Quote the documents that say Shoken was supposed to get fired.
The documents and statements refer to his office in which he was in charge. Before I waste my time digging them up you tell me if that will suffice in your small mind or if you're going to play retard games by not having his name spelled out for you.

Quote the documents that say Shoken was supposed to get fired.
It's Shokin.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

It's Shokin.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

Your article contains no proof that firing Shokin was official U.S. policy.

Not to mention.........

Trump’s core argument against Joe Biden is that then-Vice President Biden improperly used the power of his office to get a Ukrainian general prosecutor fired in order to stop him from investigating a Ukrainian gas company that Biden’s son Hunter served on the board of.

The reality is that the Obama administration — as well as many other Western European officials — wanted the prosecutor, a man named Viktor Shokin, removed because he was believed to be trying to stymie anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine. In other words, if anything, Biden’s efforts could have put his son in more legal jeopardy, not less.

Yet the conspiracy theory persists and has been repeated by Trump’s Republican allies on Fox News and in Congress. But it turns out Republicans have failed to mention one important thing: At least three GOP senators at the time also wanted that Ukrainian prosecutor fired.

CNN uncovered a letter dated February 12, 2016, in which Sens. Rob Portman (R-OH), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraine’s then-president to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
I don't think you know your ass from a hole in the ground. Trump in 2022 just to make all the little bitches cry

TDS extreme here. Lmao
If he can pick numbers and assign meaning, why shouldn't I? He knows nothing about me. He knows it was a fair reply, based on way the Trump supporters have responded on this thread.
What is a good response to his assignment of my voting characteristics and state of mental health. Nobody buys the Trump Derangement Syndrome crap, so it is easily rejected, as part of rejecting Trump Extremism. Just grist for the mill, so to speak on the "I Reject Trump Extremism" thread. Life goes on.

Not to mention.........

Trump’s core argument against Joe Biden is that then-Vice President Biden improperly used the power of his office to get a Ukrainian general prosecutor fired in order to stop him from investigating a Ukrainian gas company that Biden’s son Hunter served on the board of.

The reality is that the Obama administration — as well as many other Western European officials — wanted the prosecutor, a man named Viktor Shokin, removed because he was believed to be trying to stymie anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine. In other words, if anything, Biden’s efforts could have put his son in more legal jeopardy, not less.

Yet the conspiracy theory persists and has been repeated by Trump’s Republican allies on Fox News and in Congress. But it turns out Republicans have failed to mention one important thing: At least three GOP senators at the time also wanted that Ukrainian prosecutor fired.

CNN uncovered a letter dated February 12, 2016, in which Sens. Rob Portman (R-OH), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraine’s then-president to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

"Urgent reforms" doesn't equate to firing Shokin, dumbass.

Where is the request by an official of the U.S. government, other than Biden, to fire Shokin?

If he can pick numbers and assign meaning, why shouldn't I? He knows nothing about me. He knows it was a fair reply, based on way the Trump supporters have responded on this thread.
What is a good response to his assignment of my voting characteristics and state of mental health. Nobody buys the Trump Derangement Syndrome crap, so it is easily rejected, as part of rejecting Trump Extremism. Just grist for the mill, so to speak on the "I Reject Trump Extremism" thread. Life goes on.
Understanding you have it is the 1st step to recovery. Seems its a hopeless conditiin with you. Sorry.

I’ve read the transcript. It ain’t perfect. It got him impeached

Impeached?

You mean you Nazis staged an attempted coup.

Just like you, the Nazis in the House flat out lied - and when presented to the Senate couldn't support a single lie.

What you did was treason. You attempted to overthrow the executive branch of the United States Government.

Not to mention.........

Actually, the CORE ARGUMENT and fact is that Joe Biden was embezzling Foreign Aid by having his son placed on the board of directors for a company that the United States was giving hundreds of millions in taxpayer money to. The company, Burisma, was in turn funneling a portion of that money to Hunter Biden.

A quid pro quo

The secondary argument is that Quid Pro Joe blackmailed a foreign government to stop the investigation into his embezzlement and kickback scheme.

You don't know how I voted most my life, just because I Reject Trump Extremism. I am 99.994% sure, you'd suck a dick, big as a blued rattlesnake. Surely I can't be wrong. I picked a percentage number out of the air, just like a Trump supporter.

This is a message board.

You are what you post.

What you post is pure leftist democrat hack.

I reject the Trump extremism​

It appears many Americans either reject it or are concerned about it as well.

Threats to democracy clocked in as the most important issue facing the country for a plurality of registered voters, according to an NBC News poll.

The poll found that 21 percent of respondents ranked threats to democracy as the most important issue, followed by 16 percent who indicated the cost of living and 14 percent who said jobs and the economy.

Gun control laws are not the only issue over which the majority of Americans and Trumpery disagree.

"Urgent reforms" doesn't equate to firing Shokin, dumbass.

Where is the request by an official of the U.S. government, other than Biden, to fire Shokin?
Believing the lie you believe would have required Biden to act unilaterally in seeking to oust Shokin. Which is ridiculous on its face.

Shokin served as prosecutor general under Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of Ukraine who fled to Russia after he was removed from power in 2014 and was later found guilty of treason. Shokin remained in power after Yanukovych’s ouster, but he failed “to indict any major figures from the Yanukovych administration for corruption,” according to testimony John E. Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under President George W. Bush, gave in March 2016 to a subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

“By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin’s removal as the start of an overall reform of the Procurator General’s Office,” Herbst testified. “U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv; but Mr. Shokin remained in place.”

Believing the lie you believe would have required Biden to act unilaterally in seeking to oust Shokin. Which is ridiculous on its face.

Shokin served as prosecutor general under Viktor Yanukovych, the former president of Ukraine who fled to Russia after he was removed from power in 2014 and was later found guilty of treason. Shokin remained in power after Yanukovych’s ouster, but he failed “to indict any major figures from the Yanukovych administration for corruption,” according to testimony John E. Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under President George W. Bush, gave in March 2016 to a subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

“By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin’s removal as the start of an overall reform of the Procurator General’s Office,” Herbst testified.
“U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv; but Mr. Shokin remained in place.”

Just as I thought: you can't quote any member of the Obama regime, other than Biden, demanding that Shokin be fired.

If government has too much power it is because we the people conceded it to government. Government, BTW, is not an abstraction. It is, for the most part, made up of elected officials we choose.

But none of that is what about what the poll reveals. Which is, when a sitting prez tries to orchestrate a coup it has an effect on the people.
NO!

For the most part our government is made up of "hired hands", the rank and file of various Agencies and Bureaus, whom are authorized to make regulations (Laws) without citizen approval or oversight. i.e. The Deep State.

Many of these Guv'mint employees are also Union members and not easy to fire when they are incompetent.

Also, it only takes one over the break point to make a majority, hence in many cases your "conceded it to government" and "we choose" can be a 51% which stomps over the objecting 49%.

You mean you Nazis staged an attempted coup.
No, I mean he was legally impeached by the House of Representatives. Stop being a dishonest drama queen.

It's also true that he was not convicted by the Senate and not removed from office. No Coup, all legal and in accordance with our constitution.

Forum List

Back