I reject the Trump extremism

If you have evidence to prove that Obama gave Biden the unilateral authority to withhold aid from Ukraine over Shokin's employment, in pursuit of a self-serving agenda, please present it. Otherwise, the multiple source reporting that advocating for Shokin's removal was the official US policy remains unchallenged.
You have presented no evidence that it was official U.S. policy. You have only presented a lot of whining about "corruption."

You have presented no evidence that it was official U.S. policy.
You mean except for a plethora of articles stating it was so, according to Obama admin officials? Do you really believe Biden could have withheld aid to Ukraine on his own volition in such a public way if it wasn't the official US policy? You have presented no evidence it wasn't official US policy.

You mean except for a plethora of articles stating it was so, according to Obama admin officials?
Articles don't prove shit. Please quote an official document saying so. Otherwise quit wasting everyone's time.

Do you really believe Biden could have withheld aid to Ukraine on his own volition in such a public way if it wasn't the official US policy?
Yes.

You have presented no evidence it wasn't official US policy.

I don't have to prove that. You have to prove it was official policy. So far you have failed to do so.

Articles don't prove shit.
Actually, they do. Do you really believe Biden could have withheld aid to Ukraine on his own volition in such a public way if it wasn't the official US policy?

Last edited:
You called shit.

You listed no lie - and just did the usual "nuhn uhn yoo" idiocy that you fascists are so dependent on.
Fabricated witnesses and falsified evidence is a lie. If it were even remotely true then Trumps AG would have prosecuted

Who gives a shit if the whistle blower came forward or not?!

Motherfucker.

You have the NERVE to claim I'm lying - then when it's proven that YOU are lying come up with this?

Adam Schitt's "whistle blower" is a fabricated witness - in fact a CIA operative who was committing treason by bearing false witness in an attempt to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government.

This faux "whistle blower" was none other than Eric Ciaramella, a CIA spook running black ops AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT - flat out treason.

All are so desperate and pathetic with your petty attacks on the messengers. Anything for a distraction. The whistleblower brought up the call.

Whistle blower? You mean CIA operative Ciaramella - running black ops against the USA on behalf of the democrat party?

The call was released for all to hear.
That's a flat out fucking lie.

You Nazi scum "leaked" out of context snippets to the Reich media to slander the President.

You did this for weeks until President Trump DECLASSIFIED the call and released the entire thing - at which time your coup attempt started falling apart.

Because slander and defamation are the tools of you Nazis. Out of context and often fabricated words and phrases attributed to "unknown sources."

It pretty damn clear what was going on. Trump wanted to leverage funds for Ukraine to pressure them to give him dirt on Biden.

That's just fucking stupid.

The call has nothing even close to that in it.

I gave you the transcript, go ahead and quote Trump?

Ah, but you can't - you're lying and you know it - you just are so filled with hatred and rage that you think you can get away with it - your fellow board Nazis will back you up - I mean not with facts - you fascist scum have no facts - but they'll spew hate with you.

But see, that's how you Nazis work - you tell a fucking lie and claim it's proven. Only thing is this farce was debunked years ago - yet you keep spewing a long exposed lie.

Because you're a fucking Nazi without a hint or shred of integrity.

At this point that isnt deniable. Normal people see the problem with that. Trump cultists don’t give a shit. Simple as that

The coup attempt was debunked as a fraud over two years ago.

You lie and lie and lie, yet even when **I** provide the transcript, can't manage to support your long ago debunked lies.

Ukraine military funding was under review long before the phone call. When asked about it afterwards, Zelensky said he was unaware that funding might be curtailed. Afterwards, he saw no connection between Trump’s request and the cut in aid.

So according to both parties involved in the conversation, the funding was independent of and unrelated to the issues that were discussed.

STILL you continue to lie.

Because you have your Reich, and are devoid of integrity.

Fabricated witnesses and falsified evidence is a lie. If it were even remotely true then Trumps AG would have prosecuted
The fuck it is.

It's proven you moron.

The fabricated witness is Eric Ciaramella, CIA operative who committed treason in running a black op against the United States Government (an act of war) in order to overthrow the Executive Branch of same.

You really think you can lie this out of the sewer now? That it's been long enough that people will forget the facts and you can start your fucking lies again?

You fuckers staged an attempted coup, you ended the civil government right then and there.

Bob Barr noted the document delivered to the chairmen of both the House and Senate Intelligence committees was apparently drafted by a member of the CIA, but was clearly a collaborative effort involving several other members of the intelligence community.

Evidence fabricated by the CIA and NSA in an attempt to overthrow the United States Government.

What right to face an accuser? This wasn’t a he said he said situation. The call was recorded. The House found it unacceptable and decided to impeach over it. The guy that told congress about the call has nothing to do with it.
So. He disregarded executive privledge on a call Trump had every right to make. Joe Biden is dirty as fuck and used the VP office for personal gain. The impeachment garbage was for Biden crimes to cover it up.

The whistleblower is nothing but a left wing hack in govt. He made the accusation and leaked a conversation between leaders without permission.

Just more bs from your side

Right to face your accusers doesnt exist in your world??? Huh??

Trump's "accuser" it turned out was the democrat party leadership working with the intelligence community in an attempted coup.

Nazi traitor Adam Schiff cooked up his scheme, fabricated the evidence, and had the intelligence community - CIA and NSA, disseminate it to the DNC controlled press.

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
And I think the infamous Orange Man Bad has not been pummeled enough.

Motherfucker.

You have the NERVE to claim I'm lying - then when it's proven that YOU are lying come up with this?

Adam Schitt's "whistle blower" is a fabricated witness - in fact a CIA operative who was committing treason by bearing false witness in an attempt to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government.

This faux "whistle blower" was none other than Eric Ciaramella, a CIA spook running black ops AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT - flat out treason.

Whistle blower? You mean CIA operative Ciaramella - running black ops against the USA on behalf of the democrat party?

That's a flat out fucking lie.

You Nazi scum "leaked" out of context snippets to the Reich media to slander the President.

You did this for weeks until President Trump DECLASSIFIED the call and released the entire thing - at which time your coup attempt started falling apart.

Because slander and defamation are the tools of you Nazis. Out of context and often fabricated words and phrases attributed to "unknown sources."

That's just fucking stupid.

The call has nothing even close to that in it.

Ah, but you can't - you're lying and you know it - you just are so filled with hatred and rage that you think you can get away with it - your fellow board Nazis will back you up - I mean not with facts - you fascist scum have no facts - but they'll spew hate with you.

But see, that's how you Nazis work - you tell a fucking lie and claim it's proven. Only thing is this farce was debunked years ago - yet you keep spewing a long exposed lie.

Because you're a fucking Nazi without a hint or shred of integrity.

The coup attempt was debunked as a fraud over two years ago.

You lie and lie and lie, yet even when **I** provide the transcript, can't manage to support your long ago debunked lies.

Ukraine military funding was under review long before the phone call. When asked about it afterwards, Zelensky said he was unaware that funding might be curtailed. Afterwards, he saw no connection between Trump’s request and the cut in aid.

So according to both parties involved in the conversation, the funding was independent of and unrelated to the issues that were discussed.

STILL you continue to lie.

Because you have your Reich, and are devoid of integrity.
I claimed you are lying because you are lying. Many people believe they know who the whistle blower is. Rand Paul and Trump have named him. So you saying he was fabricated and or ending like that’s a fact is just another lie.

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,"

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me."

So. He disregarded executive privledge on a call Trump had every right to make. Joe Biden is dirty as fuck and used the VP office for personal gain. The impeachment garbage was for Biden crimes to cover it up.

The whistleblower is nothing but a left wing hack in govt. He made the accusation and leaked a conversation between leaders without permission.

Just more bs from your side
Yet again, there’s nothing to question this guy about. If he really broke the law by voicing his concerns to a senator then trumps AG could have pressed charges. He didn’t

I claimed you are lying because you are lying. Many people believe they know who the whistle blower is. Rand Paul and Trump have named him. So you saying he was fabricated and or ending like that’s a fact is just another lie.

So your defense is,

iu

We know who the fabricated "whistle blower" is - CIA spook Eric Ciaramella.

He committed treason for your Reich - and then vanished.

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,"

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me."

And?

That has nothing to do with your lie that Trump threatened to withhold aid if Zelensky didn't give him dirt on Quid Pro.

Man you're a fucking liar - and look at you squirm when you get exposed.

More than that - you're stupid. These lies you vomit out were debunked years ago. Yet you really thought you could get away with them now?

So your defense is,

iu

We know who the fabricated "whistle blower" is - CIA spook Eric Ciaramella.

He committed treason for your Reich - and then vanished.
Ok, so you know who he is, he committed treason, yet Barr, Trumps AG did nothing about it. It’s either that or you’re lying. The answer is obvious

And?

That has nothing to do with your lie that Trump threatened to withhold aid if Zelensky didn't give him dirt on Quid Pro.

Man you're a fucking liar - and look at you squirm when you get exposed.

More than that - you're stupid. These lies you vomit out were debunked years ago. Yet you really thought you could get away with them now?
The money being withheld came from witnesses in the impeachment hearings. Let me guess… they all lied!!!! You’re too predictable

Yet again, there’s nothing to question this guy about. If he really broke the law by voicing his concerns to a senator then trumps AG could have pressed charges. He didn’t
No he didnt. Your side Paid for indirmation in rhe Steele Dossier with known foreign agents. Cry me a river on Biden. His son flew on Airforce 2 and got tons of money for sitting on his ass st home. There is is Quid and pro Quo.

Forum List

Back