I reject the Trump extremism

No, the video where he is bragging to the CFR about blackmailing Ukraine.

I posted it before.

Why not? He's a democrat - it's not like he's subject to laws. Besides, these are the CFR, fellow global Fascists working to end America

You lie blatantly even as video proves you're lying- yet I'm delusional?

As I said, you Nazis cannot be communicated with - you are mindless automatons blindly serving your Reich. You have no capacity for reason or thought.

A national objective of covering up his kickback scheme with Burisma?

What "personal objective" was that?

Did he use the FBI to raid the home of his political opponent or something?

Hahahahaha. I laugh every time I hear some dumbass post that video and pretend like it is incriminating. IT WAS A NATIONAL OBJECTIVE TO GET THAT DIDE FIRED AND FIGHT CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE. it was bipartisan. Not personal

Hahahahaha. I laugh every time I hear some dumbass post that video and pretend like it is incriminating. IT WAS A NATIONAL OBJECTIVE TO GET THAT DIDE FIRED AND FIGHT CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE. it was bipartisan. Not personal

"Fight corruption" by blackmailing nations into stopping investigations into corruption. :thup:

You Nazis are without even quantum level echoes of integrity.

You have your Reich, and there is literally nothing else for you.

Uber Alles Democrat

One standard for thee, a different for me... It's the democrat way.

But that was different, because reasons.
Screw Hillary (through that is one standard for thee, but I'll pass for me). She lost, also and will not be president, even the first time. I never cared, that she lost. I wish both the low character assholes running in 2016 could have lost, but that is not the way it works. Sometimes, the two parties do give us two truly shitty people to choose, forcing the masses to hold their nose and punch the button.
It is my opinion, that if one party runs a piece of shit, it sets a low bar and the other will run a piece of shit, too. Anybody that doesn't realize, that's how we got here, is just a partisan asshole or ain't playing with a full deck, be they Republican or Democrat. Our two parties, pretty well suck, and the politicians are playing them for personal fun and profit, not to achieve good governance.

"Fight corruption" by blackmailing nations into stopping investigations into corruption. :thup:

You Nazis are without even quantum level echoes of integrity.

You have your Reich, and there is literally nothing else for you.

Uber Alles Democrat
The word community marked that dude as a source of corruption smart guy. Do some homework. Our own congress called for his office to be reformed.

Oh, so like Biden did in raiding Mar-a-Lago to get dirt on Trump so he can use it against him come campaign time.
Do you have Biden on the phone with the FBI asking for dirt and telling them to raid Maralago? No, they went through legal channels to get docs back that trump shouldn’t have had

Still, is it your claim that as long as you eradicate our Constitution that will "save duhmobcracy?"
I haven't made such a claim. Stop spewing nonsense.
Back in the AWE days a leftist like you tried to claim that democrats are not hostile to the constitution. So I played a little game with her called "where is THAT in the Constitution?"

We would take acts from the opposing party and challenge the opponent to show where the Constitution justified it
Cool story.
What empowered Quid Pro to do that?
I don't read minds.

:lmao:

Right, you're "independent." 99.994% voting for democrats, but you're really not a party man... :rofl:

Trump was the most independent president we ever had - and you hated him BECAUSE of it.

If he would have just been Mitt and would submit....
You don't know how I voted most my life, just because I Reject Trump Extremism. I am 99.994% sure, you'd suck a dick, big as a blued rattlesnake. Surely I can't be wrong. I picked a percentage number out of the air, just like a Trump supporter.

Even more stupid and destructive for the country for the Donny haters to think he pushed it; while ignoring and/or downplaying the role of the Democrat Party leaders whom incited and supported the insurrections of the Summer of 2020.

Plus reflective of the blindered and narrow perceptions of the so-called progressives with their focus on plundering our nation via 'wealth redistribution' while denigrating the Free Enterprisers whom want more focus on 'wealth creation'.

Both Clinton's, both Obama's and both Biden's have post college resumes' of collecting Guv'mint checks and side slush funding, building their personal gain at the expense of our Nation, it's economic growth and the well-being of the workers and producers in this country.

"Donny" is the only POTUS of recent decades from either major party with any sort of real, free enterprise, capitalist, wealth making background. That was and is his major selling point, especially to those of us tired of generations of career politicians whom form the nouveau"royalty"(social elites) that have become the self-appointed ruling class in the USA.

The real "deplorables" are the Democrats and Leftists whom are social and economic parasites of negative nature and impact.

Despite your claims to the contrary, you talk the way they do, Komrade.
He certainly has a bigger history of wheeling and dealing, leaving other holding the bag, failed major hotel project, and lawsuits, "Komrade". Say, Ivan, didn't they teach you English spelling at the Russian troll farm?

The word community marked that dude as a source of corruption smart guy. Do some homework. Our own congress called for his office to be reformed.

Whoever the word community is - we KNOW Biden is corrupt, we KNOW he was (is) embezzling USAID funds by having Burisima pay his son millions - with 10% to the Big Guy. We KNOW Biden thwarted the investigation into this corruption. We KNOW Biden used blackmail to stop the investigation.

You don't CARE, because you have ZERO integrity and care ONLY about your filthy Reich.

Whoever the word community is - we KNOW Biden is corrupt, we KNOW he was (is) embezzling USAID funds by having Burisima pay his son millions - with 10% to the Big Guy. We KNOW Biden thwarted the investigation into this corruption. We KNOW Biden used blackmail to stop the investigation.

You don't CARE, because you have ZERO integrity and care ONLY about your filthy Reich.
World community. You know what I’m saying is true. You also know what you’re saying is partisan rhetoric.

Yes or no, the dude Biden had fired was a target of our government and allied country governments as a source of corruption that needed to be removed from office

Do you have Trump on the phone with the FBI asking for dirt on anyone?

One law for Trump - no law for you Nazis.
I have trumpnon the phone with the president of Ukraine asking for dirt. I also have Trump on the phone asking the SS of Georgia to find more votes.

World community. You know what I’m saying is true.
I know nothing of the kind.

YOU know what you're saying is false - but you don't give a fuck because you ONLY care about your party.

You also know what you’re saying is partisan rhetoric.

Yes or no, the dude Biden had fired was a target of our government and allied country governments as a source of corruption that needed to be removed from office

Again, even if he was more corrupt than everyone else in the Ukrainian government, he wasn't - but even if he was - it is irrelevant to the FACT that Joe Biden BLACKMAILED the government of Ukraine to stop an investigation into his own corruption. That you support corruption is irrelevant. Joe Biden is FAR, FAR more corrupt than Shokin ever dreamed of being - and EVERYONE on this board knows it, especially you.

Facts don't matter to you - you are a Nazi hack and have no capacity for reason. But for the lurkers.

{
The notes obtained by Fox News state that “Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing.”

The most explosive part of the Fox News report was the allegations that in February 2016, Shokin, prior to his firing, had sought information on “multiple people in Ukraine” by issuing warrants.

“There were requests for information on Hunter Biden to which nothing was received,” Shokin said, according to the notes obtained by Fox News. “It is believed that Hunter Biden receives a salary, commission plus one million dollars. There were no documents or information on Hunter Biden, and Mr. Shokin stated he was warned to stop by Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt.”}

ci0fz70ycwi91.jpg

Trump Devotion syndrome.
Oz closed his eyes & pretended that the star was Trump's ass.

I know nothing of the kind.

YOU know what you're saying is false - but you don't give a fuck because you ONLY care about your party.

Again, even if he was more corrupt than everyone else in the Ukrainian government, he wasn't - but even if he was - it is irrelevant to the FACT that Joe Biden BLACKMAILED the government of Ukraine to stop an investigation into his own corruption. That you support corruption is irrelevant. Joe Biden is FAR, FAR more corrupt than Shokin ever dreamed of being - and EVERYONE on this board knows it, especially you.

Facts don't matter to you - you are a Nazi hack and have no capacity for reason. But for the lurkers.

{
The notes obtained by Fox News state that “Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing.”

The most explosive part of the Fox News report was the allegations that in February 2016, Shokin, prior to his firing, had sought information on “multiple people in Ukraine” by issuing warrants.

“There were requests for information on Hunter Biden to which nothing was received,” Shokin said, according to the notes obtained by Fox News. “It is believed that Hunter Biden receives a salary, commission plus one million dollars. There were no documents or information on Hunter Biden, and Mr. Shokin stated he was warned to stop by Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt.”}

Good work, Keep him dancing.

I have trumpnon the phone with the president of Ukraine asking for dirt. I also have Trump on the phone asking the SS of Georgia to find more votes.

No you don't.

But due to your complete and utter lack of integrity - you decided to flat out lie.

Here is the transcript.

Forum List

Back