I reject the Trump extremism

No he didnt. Your side Paid for indirmation in rhe Steele Dossier with known foreign agents. Cry me a river on Biden. His son flew on Airforce 2 and got tons of money for sitting on his ass st home. There is is Quid and pro Quo.
Whatever quid pro quo that existed with Hunter also existed with Trumps kids so if you really want to go down that road then be ready spread the blame everywhere

Ok, so you know who he is, he committed treason, yet Barr, Trumps AG did nothing about it. It’s either that or you’re lying. The answer is obvious

Lying about what?

Did I claim Trump threatened to withhold funds unless Zelensky "gave him dirt on Quid Pro?"

Oh no, that was you blatantly lying.

What he did is treason - per the document you are at war to end, the United States Constitution.

Whatever quid pro quo that existed with Hunter also existed with Trumps kids so if you really want to go down that road then be ready spread the blame everywhere

So "Nuhn uhn yooo?"

Fucking Nazis.

Again - back up your fucking lies!

Show us where Trump had any of his kids as the bagman in a scheme embezzling American Foreign Aid the way Joe Biden, John Kerry, Mitch McConnell, and Nancy Pelosi all did with their kids and Burisma?

You can't, because you're a pathological liar.

You'll say ANYTHING to promote your Reich - it's literally the ONLY thing you care about.

I reject it on both sides

1. I don't believe Trump is the source of all our ills and needs continually pummeled.

2. And I definitely don't think he is the cure of those ills by electing him again.

Where do you fall?
Your first mistake is thinking he's extreme.

Given how extreme some on the left are, he has to be, or he gets swallowed up like the rest.

Then again, we make the assumption that he's extreme based on third-hand information we hear in the news.

Lying about what?

Did I claim Trump threatened to withhold funds unless Zelensky "gave him dirt on Quid Pro?"

Oh no, that was you blatantly lying.

What he did is treason - per the document you are at war to end, the United States Constitution.
If it was clearly treason why didn’t Trumps DOJ prosecute him?

So you lied about "we all heard it on the call?"

As I said, you're a pathological liar. You have your Reich - but not so much as a hint of integrity.
No lie, we all did hear the call. The call revealed Trump making the ask for dirt in Biden. The witnesses in the impeachment hearings backed up the financial withholdings. It’s not very complicated. Trump was impeached because of it

kids as the bagman in a scheme embezzling American Foreign Aid the way Joe Biden, John Kerry, Mitch McConnell, and Nancy Pelosi all did with their kids and Burisma?
That’s a lie right there. You are spreading conspiracy theories as fact. If they were actually true and provable then trumps DOJ would have prosecuted. They didn’t.

If it was clearly treason why didn’t Trumps DOJ prosecute him?

If what Adolf Hitler did was genocide and a crime against humanity, why did German courts not prosecute him?

Don't be absurd. The democrat Reich is not subject to any laws.

Traitor Ciaramella acted on behalf of the Nazi democrat Reich - hence he is immune to any and all criminal penalty.

No lie, we all did hear the call.
Then quote it.

Fucking liar.

The call revealed Trump making the ask for dirt in Biden. The witnesses in the impeachment hearings backed up the financial withholdings. It’s not very complicated. Trump was impeached because of it

Bullshit. Trump asked that the Ukraine abide by the treaty signed by Bill Clinton.

It's NOT very complicated - you're a fucking liar that keeps lying even after being exposed - because you only care about your filthy Reich.

If what Adolf Hitler did was genocide and a crime against humanity, why did German courts not prosecute him?
What an idiotic comparison. Trump is Hitler in this scenario. He is the leader of the country. Not the minority party in congress. Wow that was bad

Bullshit. Trump asked that the Ukraine abide by the treaty signed by Bill Clinton.
Well that’s interesting… I didn’t see a word about treaty or Clinton in that transcript. Since you are so bent on exact quotes spelling out what’s being communicated can you show the quote were Trump asked Zelensky to abide by the treaty??

Well that’s interesting… I didn’t see a word about treaty or Clinton in that transcript. Since you are so bent on exact quotes spelling out what’s being communicated can you show the quote were Trump asked Zelensky to abide by the treaty??
The treaty exists, whether anyone mentioned it in the phone call or not, moron.

What an idiotic comparison. Trump is Hitler in this scenario. He is the leader of the country. Not the minority party in congress. Wow that was bad

If Trump were Hitler, you'd be fully devoted to Trump.

But Trump threatens you Nazis, which is why you're programmed to hate him.

Still the point is clear to those with an IQ above 50 - Corrupt regimes don't prosecute those who are part of the corruption. Ciaramella will no more be prosecuted than Hitler was.,

Forum List

Back