I registered my guns today.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
And, for the heck of it, I applied for a license that gives me permission to own them.

Trying to figure out how all of that prevents me from going out and committing a crime with said guns - can someone help me with that?

:dunno: :confused:

Look you're 40 times more likely to kill yourself and you're on an index card.

Last edited:
Why would you register your guns in the first place since you seem to disagree with doing it? I never have.

Police can pull an index card with your guns and name.

Case solved.

That will bring the people he shot, back to life.

GREAT plan.

In the meantime, even if he doesn't shoot anybody, or even do anything bad with his guns.....

...next time some officious feinstein-like official feels there are certain guns the little people shouldn't own (as they did in 1994, 1999, 2005 etc.), the government will have a handy list of who owns what. All they'll have to do is swing by your house with a SWAT team and pick them up. And if you don't want to lose the gun, well, that's too bad.

Yep, this is a plan I certainly want to participate in. I've going to register my guns right now!

And, for the heck of it, I applied for a license that gives me permission to own them.

Trying to figure out how all of that prevents me from going out and committing a crime with said guns - can someone help me with that?

:dunno: :confused:

OH MY GOD!!! That means you're likely to be the next one to shoot up a school full of innocent children, teachers, and administrative personnel just like those other killers.

If Florida ever requires gun registration, the will happen on day1:

9-1-1: "9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

Me: "Someone broke into my car and stole all of my guns!"

9-1-1: "Where are you now?"

Me: "At my home."

9-1-1: "Ok sir, I'm sending an officer now"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Officer: "Ok sir, tell me what happened."

Me: "I had put all my guns in the back seat of the car so I could take them down to the police station to register them, then my wife called me back into the house. I guess I hadn't locked the door. I mean I thought I'd only be there for a second."

Officer: "Then what happened?"

Me: "When I came out, I got in the car and got ready to start the car when I thought I'd give my guns one last look. That's when I saw that they weren't there."

Officer: "Then what?"

Me: "I called 9-1-1 immediately."

Officer: "Can you give us a list of the firearms that were stolen?"

Me: "Yes, one was a Kel Tek .380 revolver, stainless steel plated with a black rubber handle, the other was a Raven Arms 25 caliber Automatic Pistol, gun black with wood grip pads on the handle."

Officer: "That's it?"

Me: "That's it."

Officer: "You understand that if we find these guns, you won't get them back right?"

Me: "Yes Sir, anything I can do to help obama keep us safe."

Officer: "I'll file the report. Anything else stolen?"

Me: "Not that I can tell."

Officer: "Do you have any other guns?"

Me: "No sir."

Officer: "Have a nice day then."

Me: "You too."

Police can pull an index card with your guns and name.

Case solved.

That will bring the people he shot, back to life.

GREAT plan.

In the meantime, even if he doesn't shoot anybody, or even do anything bad with his guns.....

...next time some officious feinstein-like official feels there are certain guns the little people shouldn't own (as they did in 1994, 1999, 2005 etc.), the government will have a handy list of who owns what. All they'll have to do is swing by your house with a SWAT team and pick them up. And if you don't want to lose the gun, well, that's too bad.

Yep, this is a plan I certainly want to participate in. I've going to register my guns right now!

:confused:
Still trying to figure out how all of that prevents me from going out and committing a crime with said guns.

Still trying to figure out why you would voluntarily register them? Are you not going to tell us?

My guess is that you are not a convicted felon or officially judged mentally ill, since you were able to register them. Congradulations! that makes you one of the guys that we trust to own a firearm. As for me, I am much more concerned about the people who were unable or unwilling to register their firearms. If they are packing heat on a Saturday night while doing drug deals on a street corner, we have one more tool to get them off the street.

My guess is that you are not a convicted felon or officially judged mentally ill, since you were able to register them. Congradulations! that makes you one of the guys that we trust to own a firearm. As for me, I am much more concerned about the people who were unable or unwilling to register their firearms. If they are packing heat on a Saturday night while doing drug deals on a street corner, we have one more tool to get them off the street.

As Americans, we do not need your approval to own guns.

And by the way, congratulations has two Ts and no Ds.

My guess is that you are not a convicted felon or officially judged mentally ill, since you were able to register them. Congradulations! that makes you one of the guys that we trust to own a firearm.

Right. And next time some officious feinstein-like official feels there are certain guns the little people shouldn't own (as they did in 1994, 1999, 2005 etc.), the government will have a handy list of who owns what. All they'll have to do is swing by your house with a SWAT team and pick them up. And if you don't want to lose the gun, well, that's too bad.

You can take consolation from the fact that vandalshandle said you were "one of the guys that 'we' trust to own a firearm". Until they changed their mind.

Giving the government the power to decide who should own a gun and who shouldn't, is such a great idea!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back