I really loved my donkey Larry

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I named him Larry after the man that brought him to me. Mom said Larry would cry when he saw the bus round the corner down the mountain leaving for school in the morning. She said she always knew when the bus was back in the afternoon because Larry would be out there he-hawing with joy because I was back for the day. Little did I know I was living a life of parables. It is like that here in this world we live to the flesh not really knowing anything but we think we are really alive. It is not until the holy spirit comes do we really start understanding the gifts we were given along the way in our walk in faith.

I love this Christmas song and video by Ray Stevens as it reminds me of my donkey Larry and the Lord's angel who rescued the children and I from a terrible situation who told me his name was Larry Walker. When we can step out and really walk in total faith believing without a doubt God's spirit has it all under control and walk in the spirit those wonderful gifts of the spirit that were kept in store for us are awakened in us.

Forum List

Back