I question the assertion from the right that we have a powerful "liberal media"

The Public had no option for decades - there was no balanced Media the Liberals and Lefties monopolized it ... not untill just recently has their been an alternative to the liberal leftist Cock & Bull - and the people are mesmerized and awed - many slowly coming to the realization of what Big Brother has been attempting - The Jig is up !
Wasn't this exact same media network in total cahoots with "Big Brother" during the entire 8 years of the Bush Administration?

How are you able to reconcile the swill you're spewing with that fact?

Fact ?! You're Funny !

"Fairly or unfairly, critics of President Bush’s environmental policy believe the only green policy he’s displayed is the color of big business money. ..... So is the Bush push really getting the lead out or just blowing smoke? CBS’s John Roberts clears the air on this."
April 17 CBS Evening News.

"Indeed, the Clinton administration had been very tough during the political campaign about China. Some people think that, in fact, exacerbated this particular incident, from the Chinese point of view." — Peter Jennings, confusing Clinton with Bush in an ABC News special, immediately after President Bush’s Rose Garden remarks about the release of Americans in China.

2008 presidential election. Media outlets were criticized for helping Barack Obama win the White House, while portraying the John McCain/Sarah Palin ticket as badly as possible.

"I would like to apologize for referring to George W. Bush as a "deserter." What I meant to say is that George W. Bush is a deserter, an election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar and a functional illiterate."
Michael Moore

"Bush's actions remind me of Herman Goering's quote during the Nuremberg Trials, where he stated: '...it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.'" Barbra Streisand

This President invaded a sovereign nation in defiance of the UN. He is basically a war criminal. Honestly. He should be tried at The Hague. Rosie O'donnell

"While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward,"
Al Gore

"George W. Bush is evil. He is a terrorist. He is evil. He is arrogant. And he is out of control." Julianne Malveaux - USA Today columnist

“I despise him [President George W. Bush]. I despise his administration and everything they stand for....To my mind the election was stolen by George Bush and we have been suffering ever since under this man’s leadership....There has to be a movement now to really oppose what he is proposing because it’s unconstitutional, it’s immoral and basically illegal....It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It’s humiliating.”
Jessica Lange

"As we have learned in the past weeks, we cannot trust George W. Bush,"
Barbra Streisand

"George W Bush is like a bad comic working the crowd, a moron, if you'll pardon the expression," Martin Sheen

"Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas,"
Natalie Maines- Dixie Chicks

"There's nothing you could point to in the Bush Administration with pride, Nothing. There is no way any rational, reasonable person can say that the Bush Administration has been good for America." Janeane Garofalo

"I am more patriotic than this president we have, who I consider a traitor of human and American principles.”
Sean Penn

"In two short years, George W. Bush has taught us what the 'W' stands for -- wrong. Wrong for our children, wrong for our parents, wrong for our values. Wrong, wrong, wrong for America."
John Edwards

"We stand a chance of getting a president who has probably killed more people before he gets into office than any president in the history of the United States."
Susan Sarandon

"Bush wasn't elected, he was selected— selected by five judges up in Washington who voted along party lines," Alec Baldwin

"he sounds more like a gang leader in South-Central L.A. than one that is trying to institute a policy of democracy and reconstruction in the world." Al Sharpton

"President Bush is pushing the wrong buttons when he says, 'Those who are not with us, are against us,' " Soros said. "This is an imperialist vision in which the U.S. leads and the rest of the world follows." George Soros

"shout a little louder if you want the president impeached."
Bruce Springsteen

"This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them "hawks", but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist." Woody Harrelson

"I'm both pro-Kerry and anti-Bush. More anti-Bush." Howard Stern

"To start with, anti-Castro groups were vital in implementing the dirty business of the butterfly ballots ensuring Bush's victory at the 2000 elections," Oliver Stone

"The difference between Martin Sheen and George W. Bush is Martin Sheen is actually convincing when he acts like he's president." Paul Begala

“Who gave George Bush the duty to free people around the world?”
Mike Wallace

"George Bush doesn't care about black people," Kanye West

"We all need to take a deep breath and think about being a Bush daughter and having that cross to bear. I'd go out and have a couple of drinks too," Julia Roberts

"The war on terrorism is terrorism." Woody Harrelson

This was about oil. It wasn’t about human rights. It’s not about human rights....It is the Bush/Cheney cartel’s fault....Team Bush is more radically corrupt than Richard Nixon ever tried to be....It is, in fact, a conspiracy of the 43rd Reich.” janeane garofalo

"I think George Bush is such an embarrassment to America in the way that he doesn't take the rest of the world into consideration." Gwyneth Paltrow

"He is supposed to be America's president, but he's not my president, I didn't vote for him,"
Carlos Santana

"I never saw a clearer choice in my life," Baldwin said, describing the Bush administration as being "good at only two things: the economy — and by that I mean stimulating the Dow, stimulating corporate profits and the Dow — and waging war. And they basically screwed up both of them, or they're in the process of screwing up both of them." Alec Baldwin

"This week President Bush implemented a military tribunal ... which will make it easier for us to execute (people)." Danny Glover

"It's your money, says President Bush when he promotes tax cuts. I disagree with his tax policy but admire his spin." Bill Clinton

“Bush stole the elections and since then we have all been suffering the consequences,”
Jessica Lange

"I wasn't raised in George Bush's America, and I wouldn't be comfortable in it."
Richard Dreyfuss

“Bush says you’re either with us or against us. I don’t know who ‘us’ is. I say to Mr. Bush—this is what democracy looks like. We will not give our daughters and sons for a war for oil.” Susan Sarandon

President Bush is "a dull and rigid man ... whose philosophy is a jumble of badly sutured body parts trying to walk," who is running for president on a platform of tragedy.
Garrison Keillor Bush-Whacked - the slander of President Bush by liberals

In a blatant attempt to sway the upcoming Presidential elections, Dan Rather presented four forged documents highly critical of then President George W. Bush's service, during the Vietnam War, in the Texas Air National Guard . Dan Rather

Shall I keep going ? :eek:
You dumb dumb, you haven't even STARTED.

Which one of those quotes are from folks at the media outlet of the FOXNEWS, which is what I was referring to. And you know it.

The FOXNEWS were singing love songs and blowing kisses to Bush n' Co, for the entire 8 years of his regime.

Try again hack.

The Public had no option for decades - there was no balanced Media the Liberals and Lefties monopolized it ... not untill just recently has their been an alternative to the liberal leftist Cock & Bull - and the people are mesmerized and awed - many slowly coming to the realization of what Big Brother has been attempting - The Jig is up !
Wasn't this exact same media network in total cahoots with "Big Brother" during the entire 8 years of the Bush Administration?

Not the vast right wing media conspiracy again.
How come you don't say that swill when it comes to the "Vast librul meedya?"

Fact ?! You're Funny !

"Fairly or unfairly, critics of President Bush’s environmental policy believe the only green policy he’s displayed is the color of big business money. ..... So is the Bush push really getting the lead out or just blowing smoke? CBS’s John Roberts clears the air on this."
April 17 CBS Evening News.

"Indeed, the Clinton administration had been very tough during the political campaign about China. Some people think that, in fact, exacerbated this particular incident, from the Chinese point of view." — Peter Jennings, confusing Clinton with Bush in an ABC News special, immediately after President Bush’s Rose Garden remarks about the release of Americans in China.

2008 presidential election. Media outlets were criticized for helping Barack Obama win the White House, while portraying the John McCain/Sarah Palin ticket as badly as possible.

"I would like to apologize for referring to George W. Bush as a "deserter." What I meant to say is that George W. Bush is a deserter, an election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar and a functional illiterate."
Michael Moore

"Bush's actions remind me of Herman Goering's quote during the Nuremberg Trials, where he stated: '...it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.'" Barbra Streisand

This President invaded a sovereign nation in defiance of the UN. He is basically a war criminal. Honestly. He should be tried at The Hague. Rosie O'donnell

"While President Bush likes to project an image of strength and courage, the real truth is that in the presence of his large financial contributors, he is a moral coward,"
Al Gore

"George W. Bush is evil. He is a terrorist. He is evil. He is arrogant. And he is out of control." Julianne Malveaux - USA Today columnist

“I despise him [President George W. Bush]. I despise his administration and everything they stand for....To my mind the election was stolen by George Bush and we have been suffering ever since under this man’s leadership....There has to be a movement now to really oppose what he is proposing because it’s unconstitutional, it’s immoral and basically illegal....It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It’s humiliating.”
Jessica Lange

"As we have learned in the past weeks, we cannot trust George W. Bush,"
Barbra Streisand

"George W Bush is like a bad comic working the crowd, a moron, if you'll pardon the expression," Martin Sheen

"Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas,"
Natalie Maines- Dixie Chicks

"There's nothing you could point to in the Bush Administration with pride, Nothing. There is no way any rational, reasonable person can say that the Bush Administration has been good for America." Janeane Garofalo

"I am more patriotic than this president we have, who I consider a traitor of human and American principles.”
Sean Penn

"In two short years, George W. Bush has taught us what the 'W' stands for -- wrong. Wrong for our children, wrong for our parents, wrong for our values. Wrong, wrong, wrong for America."
John Edwards

"We stand a chance of getting a president who has probably killed more people before he gets into office than any president in the history of the United States."
Susan Sarandon

"Bush wasn't elected, he was selected— selected by five judges up in Washington who voted along party lines," Alec Baldwin

"he sounds more like a gang leader in South-Central L.A. than one that is trying to institute a policy of democracy and reconstruction in the world." Al Sharpton

"President Bush is pushing the wrong buttons when he says, 'Those who are not with us, are against us,' " Soros said. "This is an imperialist vision in which the U.S. leads and the rest of the world follows." George Soros

"shout a little louder if you want the president impeached."
Bruce Springsteen

"This is a racist and imperialist war. The warmongers who stole the White House (you call them "hawks", but I would never disparage such a fine bird) have hijacked a nation's grief and turned it into a perpetual war on any non-white country they choose to describe as terrorist." Woody Harrelson

"I'm both pro-Kerry and anti-Bush. More anti-Bush." Howard Stern

"To start with, anti-Castro groups were vital in implementing the dirty business of the butterfly ballots ensuring Bush's victory at the 2000 elections," Oliver Stone

"The difference between Martin Sheen and George W. Bush is Martin Sheen is actually convincing when he acts like he's president." Paul Begala

“Who gave George Bush the duty to free people around the world?”
Mike Wallace

"George Bush doesn't care about black people," Kanye West

"We all need to take a deep breath and think about being a Bush daughter and having that cross to bear. I'd go out and have a couple of drinks too," Julia Roberts

"The war on terrorism is terrorism." Woody Harrelson

This was about oil. It wasn’t about human rights. It’s not about human rights....It is the Bush/Cheney cartel’s fault....Team Bush is more radically corrupt than Richard Nixon ever tried to be....It is, in fact, a conspiracy of the 43rd Reich.” janeane garofalo

"I think George Bush is such an embarrassment to America in the way that he doesn't take the rest of the world into consideration." Gwyneth Paltrow

"He is supposed to be America's president, but he's not my president, I didn't vote for him,"
Carlos Santana

"I never saw a clearer choice in my life," Baldwin said, describing the Bush administration as being "good at only two things: the economy — and by that I mean stimulating the Dow, stimulating corporate profits and the Dow — and waging war. And they basically screwed up both of them, or they're in the process of screwing up both of them." Alec Baldwin

"This week President Bush implemented a military tribunal ... which will make it easier for us to execute (people)." Danny Glover

"It's your money, says President Bush when he promotes tax cuts. I disagree with his tax policy but admire his spin." Bill Clinton

“Bush stole the elections and since then we have all been suffering the consequences,”
Jessica Lange

"I wasn't raised in George Bush's America, and I wouldn't be comfortable in it."
Richard Dreyfuss

“Bush says you’re either with us or against us. I don’t know who ‘us’ is. I say to Mr. Bush—this is what democracy looks like. We will not give our daughters and sons for a war for oil.” Susan Sarandon

President Bush is "a dull and rigid man ... whose philosophy is a jumble of badly sutured body parts trying to walk," who is running for president on a platform of tragedy.
Garrison Keillor Bush-Whacked - the slander of President Bush by liberals

In a blatant attempt to sway the upcoming Presidential elections, Dan Rather presented four forged documents highly critical of then President George W. Bush's service, during the Vietnam War, in the Texas Air National Guard . Dan Rather

Shall I keep going ? :eek:
You dumb dumb, you haven't even STARTED.

Which one of those quotes are from folks at the media outlet of the FOXNEWS, which is what I was referring to. And you know it.

The FOXNEWS were singing love songs and blowing kisses to Bush n' Co, for the entire 8 years of his regime.

Try again hack.

obama has basically kept in place what Bush did and even expanded most now where is the media who bashed bush yet give obama a pass?

Seymour Hersh has got some extreme ideas on how to fix journalism – close down the news bureaus of NBC and ABC, sack 90% of editors in publishing and get back to the fundamental job of journalists which, he says, is to be an outsider.

It doesn't take much to fire up Hersh, the investigative journalist who has been the nemesis of US presidents since the 1960s and who was once described by the Republican party as "the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist".

Seymour Hersh on Obama, NSA and the 'pathetic' American media | Media | theguardian.com

Forum List

Back