"I predicted Trump would win. See you Sunday in Church and invest with me".

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
“I predicted Donald Trump’s victory and the demise of the Obama/Clinton tyranny,” states financial advisor, W. Neil Gallagher, PhD

Acclaimed Financial Advisor, Doc Gallagher, PhD Predicted Donald Trump’s Victory

A Texas radio host was sentenced to three life prison terms Monday for a Ponzi scheme in which he bilked elderly listeners out of millions of dollars. William Neil "Doc" Gallagher also got a 30-year prison sentence from state District Judge Elizabeth Beach for his August guilty pleas. The sentences are to be served concurrently.

Christian radio host Doc Gallagher gets 3 life prison terms for bilking listeners out of millions of dollars

One can certainly understand the attraction he had to Trump. I will never understand though why some get long sentences for bilking "investors" out of their money and some get elected president.

“I predicted Donald Trump’s victory and the demise of the Obama/Clinton tyranny,” states financial advisor, W. Neil Gallagher, PhD

Acclaimed Financial Advisor, Doc Gallagher, PhD Predicted Donald Trump’s Victory

A Texas radio host was sentenced to three life prison terms Monday for a Ponzi scheme in which he bilked elderly listeners out of millions of dollars. William Neil "Doc" Gallagher also got a 30-year prison sentence from state District Judge Elizabeth Beach for his August guilty pleas. The sentences are to be served concurrently.

Christian radio host Doc Gallagher gets 3 life prison terms for bilking listeners out of millions of dollars

One can certainly understand the attraction he had to Trump. I will never understand though why some get long sentences for bilking "investors" out of their money and some get elected president.

Wow.. a Christian radio host, theif and Trump fan.

Since he's basically going to die in prison, maybe he can lead a Christian ministry? Help the other prisoners?

Something good could come of it?

Life: get one today

AATXAJzmGc2FB0_gQQtapyFi3USMcUHmwpJMZZqeQg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

The hell of it is? Even in losing, Trump won.

FJB's incompetency vindicates President Trump every fucking day, and there are still three years to go! :banana:

Three life sentences? WTF? I know this is done in our corrupt country, but really what’s the point? Could this not be considered cruel and unusual punishment?

Love reading these trumpanzee jailed stories. Can't get enough. Lots more work to do though!

Forum List

Back