Virginia Governor Election: Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win...

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1635893006650.png

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?

DECISION DAY: VA LEARNS ITS FATE

Last edited:
View attachment 559637

Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win. If he does win - I expect that many who voted for him will have buyer's remorse. I'm not a Terry McAuliffe fan - but he is clearly the safer and more reasonable choice. What do you think?

good for him..Mr Trump was one of the best POTUSs in a long time......Bidumb is OBVIOUSLY fking up America--he's an IDIOT...and Kamala is an idiot and a racist

Doesn't matter. If he won, and doesn't have a majority in the House of Delegates, there's only so much he can do in one 4 year term.

Here comes the TDS when Youngkin proved himself to voters. Hopefully no cheating like the Presidential election last year. Republicans pushing for fair voting at the polls all this past year. Just might help any election in the future be legitimate. Look out for the demos trying to rig it any moment here.

Watching the Guru of Elections Kornacki and ready to concede. Get out your coat hangers ladies. Yer gonna need ‘em under Glenn Trumkin.

What’s to blame? 1. Manchin & Sinema 2. Terry is a terrible candidate who sucked hard on pushing back against Trumkin’s Bigly Lie about CRT and 3. Biden’s botched Afghan withdrawal.

SOOO .. close the curtain & enjoy the World Series! ⚾:D

I’m calling for at least a dozen “forensic audits”. And if they don’t prove a landslide for McAuliffe a year from now?

We storm the Virginia Statehouse! :lol:
The people in Virginia are taking the Governorship away from the hate mongering bat shit crazy Democrats.

Next will be getting those Libtard assholes off the School Boards.

You don't fuck with the kids.

I’m calling for at least a dozen “forensic audits”. And if they don’t prove a landslide for McAuliffe a year from now?

We storm the Virginia Statehouse! :lol:

Newsmax is predicting that the VA Statehouses will turn from Blue to Red. Just like the US Congress will do next year.

Forum List

Back