I Pray He Doesnt Finish Out His Term

You get half a point for that but most of it didn't happen under Trump and he's not a democrat anymore and that's where the problem was coming from,.. BUT you are correct that it started happening under Trump so that's why you got half a point and I somewhat agree with you on that one.
You also should consider that this isn’t a USA Republican democrat problem. This problem is happening all around the world in every country. Not everything can be blamed on a USA political party or person.

You also should consider that this isn’t a USA Republican democrat problem. This problem is happening all around the world in every country. Not everything can be blamed on a USA political party or person.

I'll give you the probability that it's a worldwide problem as I'm miss call it as I see it remember? However, look back into history and try to pinpoint whenever republicans ever caused such issues.

I'll give you the probability that it's a worldwide problem as I'm miss call it as I see it remember? However, look back into history and try to pinpoint whenever republicans ever caused such issues.
I’m not sure what you mean… neither republicans nor democrats caused the pandemic. The stimulus and mitigation was supported by both parties and signed for by Trump. Biden also did a round of the same thing. It’s what was needed to avoid massive unemployment, economic collapse and to keep a strained medical care system afloat in a time of crisis. Those alternatives are much much worse than inflation and high gas prices. But I agree those issues are important and do need to be addressed

I’m not sure what you mean… neither republicans nor democrats caused the pandemic. The stimulus and mitigation was supported by both parties and signed for by Trump. Biden also did a round of the same thing. It’s what was needed to avoid massive unemployment, economic collapse and to keep a strained medical care system afloat in a time of crisis. Those alternatives are much much worse than inflation and high gas prices. But I agree those issues are important and do need to be addressed

Well, if the pandemic wasn't fixed then no the democrats didn't cause it, but they still handled it all wrong and my question was about history in general as republicans have always wanted freedom and Democrats have always tried taking it away.

Well, if the pandemic wasn't fixed then no the democrats didn't cause it, but they still handled it all wrong and my question was about history in general as republicans have always wanted freedom and Democrats have always tried taking it away.
That’s fine for justifying your political support of republicans over democrats. You support freedom over regulation. But we are talking about economic effects following a pandemic and it’s not simple enough to just say everything that is happening in our world is Joe Biden's fault. If there are specific examples of decisions he has made that you object to then we can definitely look at those but blanket comments attributing all blame to him don’t land IMO

That’s fine for justifying your political support of republicans over democrats. You support freedom over regulation. But we are talking about economic effects following a pandemic and it’s not simple enough to just say everything that is happening in our world is Joe Biden's fault. If there are specific examples of decisions he has made that you object to then we can definitely look at those but blanket comments attributing all blame to him don’t land IMO

Well,.. that's just it, I can't totally fault Biden because it's pretty obvious he isn't making any of his own choices, but I have to take my anger out on somebody so,.. it just sort of happens. I can admit that part at least.

So only votes for the winning candidate "Count"? If so, I'd prefer that my vote not count in many circumstances.
Well yeah

the losers get nothing and the winner gets the whole ball of wax

Forum List

Back