I Pray He Doesnt Finish Out His Term

So what are you saying. . . ???

She'll sleep with Putin, and we'll have peace in Europe?

:dunno:

. . . .. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

She'll bump uglies with whoever she thinks she needs to in order to get what she wants.

Of course, that would also require convincing Putin to bang her...

The good news for Golfing Gator is that he voted for some loser who had no chance being president

but Gator can continue to throw stones at lawful citizens who did their civic duty while he shirked his

How does voting shirk my duty?

Hell, the person I voted for had about as much a chance to win my state as Trump did, and winning the state is all that matters in our system.

In a presidential election there are only two possible winners

if you vote for a 3rd party 1% loser its the same as staying home and not voting at all

That is what your party masters tell you to ensure you always vote for them.

In a presidential election there are only two possible winners

if you vote for a 3rd party 1% loser its the same as staying home and not voting at all
I was hoping that in the 2016 presidential election that a much larger percentage would vote 3rd party since many people didn't like either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. This didn't happen in any significant way.

That being said, sometimes my vote doesn't go to the candidate the wins the election. Does that mean that my vote didn't count?

In 2016 I didn't vote either of the two main party tickets. I voted for the guy under the Constitution Party Label. That being said, I live in a very red state and I knew that HC would not win my state.

Can America survive 4 years of this man?

View attachment 632138

Don't ever forget this. Yes Biden is a bad man, but he is only the flowery part of the weed sticking up in the garden that we can see. But his roots run deep and just pulling off the part you can see doesn't get rid of the weed.

He and his administration have spent all this time planting their own people into seats of power throughout the whole government, down to governor's and mayors in states. They are the roots.

Biden might be a problem but the real problem is spread far and wide.

That is what your party masters tell you to ensure you always vote for them.
No, its the reality

ross perot was the only 3rd party candidate with a prayer of winning the presidency

the others are just 3rd party also rans and footnotes in history

No, its the reality

ross perot was the only 3rd party candidate with a prayer of winning the presidency

And he was the reason that the duopoly started working so hard to divide the country.

the others are just 3rd party also rans and footnotes in history

Sad but true. But again, in our system of electing president all that matters is how the state you voted in ends up. In my state 2.4 million people voted for Trump and they had the exact same impact on the outcome of the election as did my vote for the Libertarian candidate. Those people in my state that voted for Trump knew they were doing so with pretty much zero chance he would win the state. How is what they do any different than what I did?

That being said, sometimes my vote doesn't go to the candidate the wins the election. Does that mean that my vote didn't count?
A vote for the viable 2nd choice counts more than a vote for someone who got 1%

but admittedly not so much

Dems and repubs used to be more bipartisan than they are today

so we are in an era of all or nothing in washington

all that matters is who wins

And I much preferred trump instead of biden

A vote for the viable 2nd choice counts more than a vote for someone who got 1%

but admittedly not so much

Dems and repubs used to be more bipartisan than they are today

so we are in an era of all or nothing in washington

all that matters is who wins

And I much preferred trump instead of biden
So only votes for the winning candidate "Count"? If so, I'd prefer that my vote not count in many circumstances.

Hopefully Trump will be appointed Speaker of the House after the next so-called election. Then Sleepy Joe can be impeached and whoever follows can be likewise until finally President Trump is President again where he will have an final opportunity to drain the swamp and destroy the Deep State.
I think Santa Claus is next in line for that appointment. Trump will likely come after SC is done

In what way is America not surviving?!

With Biden inflation we're barely struggling to survive to feed ourselves and feed our families and since gas prices have sky rocketed transportation is rather difficult right now.

With Biden inflation we're barely struggling to survive to feed ourselves and feed our families and since gas prices have sky rocketed transportation is rather difficult right now.
That’s not something the president controls. The entire world is dealing with inflation. It was caused by the pandemic and we are still dealing with the aftermath. Gas prices are a reaction to that as well along with the Russian war with Ukraine. These things are not controlled by Biden. I understand that it is fun to blame him if you are not a supporter but you gotta be realistic about the cause and effects

I think Santa Claus is next in line for that appointment. Trump will likely come after SC is done
Agreed. Trump will not be speaker of the house. He isn't running for congress. Yes, I am aware that The Speaker does not technically have to be an elected member of the House, but on a practical level it is a requirement. Also, Trump's ego would prevent him for taking such a position. He would have to be "top dog" or nothing.

That’s not something the president controls. The entire world is dealing with inflation. It was caused by the pandemic and we are still dealing with the aftermath. Gas prices are a reaction to that as well along with the Russian war with Ukraine. These things are not controlled by Biden. I understand that it is fun to blame him if you are not a supporter but you gotta be realistic about the cause and effects

The cause and effects are from Bidedumb and all of his minions paying everybody to stay home and then it just caused a whole domino effect afterwards. Oh and btw, gas prices were sky rocketing before the war in Ukraine.

The cause and effects are from Bidedumb and all of his minions paying everybody to stay home and then it just caused a whole domino effect afterwards. Oh and btw, gas prices were sky rocketing before the war in Ukraine.
Much of that happened while Trump was in charge. Biden did a second round of stimulus but the majority happened under Trump so if that’s what you are going to blame then you need to spread it to both men.

You also should consider the state of affairs that would have occurred with no stimulus and no mitigation. It very well could have lead to a deep depression or economic collapse

Much of that happened while Trump was in charge. Biden did a second round of stimulus but the majority happened under Trump so if that’s what you are going to blame then you need to spread it to both men.

You get half a point for that but most of it didn't happen under Trump and he's not a democrat anymore and that's where the problem was coming from,.. BUT you are correct that it started happening under Trump so that's why you got half a point and I somewhat agree with you on that one.

Forum List

Back