I Pray He Doesnt Finish Out His Term

We survived 8 years of Bush II and 8 of Obama and 4 of Trump we can survive 4 of Biden.

Though I have a bet with the wife he will not be POTUS in 2023 so I do need him to be replaced soon
So if Biden is still president on Jan. 1, 2023, do you loose?

Be careful what you wish for and think about it. We know what we have and we can deal with a mentally incompetent president but an unknown factor of Kamala might be worse, much worse. When republicans take control of congress in the Fall, Brandon will become irrelevant.
I hate this thinking that fear keeps you from doing the right thing.

The right thing is to remove him yesterday

...but an unknown factor of Kamala might be worse, much worse.

Well, she's not a complete unknown. After all, we know she'll spread her legs or suck a dick to get what she wants. Hell, she'd probably be willing to do both.

Just ask Willie...

I'm hoping he's 25th-ed or impeached. Not murdered

Me too, but if he's impeached then we have hairy ass Harris to deal with. That's not the point that they were trying to make though as they never said they hoped he would be murdered.

Me too, but if he's impeached then we have hairy ass Harris to deal with. That's not the point that they were trying to make though as they never said they hoped he would be murdered.
Well, yeah they did

"You gotta give it to the DNC, they insured his life against assassination by..."

Can America survive 4 years of this man?

View attachment 632138
6cxjdh.jpg

Well, she's not a complete unknown. After all, we know she'll spread her legs or suck a dick to get what she wants. Hell, she'd probably be willing to do both.

Just ask Willie...
So what are you saying. . . ???

She'll sleep with Putin, and we'll have peace in Europe?

:dunno:

. . . .. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Harris would be neutered
They would both have to be replaced at the same....a dual impeachment following the november election assuming that the dems don't cheat again and you know that they are.

Biden needs to go for corruption and senility
Harris for drugs or kickbacks.

Forum List

Back