I Personally Can't Stand Her

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
article-2630498-1DD752E600000578-941_634x565.jpg

But, she's 76!!! :eusa_whistle:

Read the full piece @ A film? Make-up is why I'm doing Cannes, says Jane Fonda: Actress appears at festival as L'Oreal brand amabassador | Mail Online

Lord! If I could only look half that good.

People generally are looking much better than ever into their 70s, 80s, even 90s. Did you happen to see the 60 Minutes program where they were talking to people in their mid 90s to their 100s? These people were very intelligent, they had their faculties, one guy even still drives.

Look forward to your golden years and take care of yourself. You'll probably still have a great life.

Btw, I saw Jane Fonda in an interview and she works out about 3 times a week now for as long as she can. Her advice is to just keep moving, whatever you can handle.

All the plastic surgery and personal trainers in the world won't change the fact that she's an unapologetic traitorous pig.

All the plastic surgery and personal trainers in the world won't change the fact that she's an unapologetic traitorous pig.

The traitorous pigs were those who advocated escalating the war

If given a choice between a Vietnam war monger and Jane Fonda

I'll take Jane Fonda every time

Boy...that fishing trip didn't last long.

Are you as upset over John McCain's daddy finally securing him luxury quarters in exchange for some primo intel?

Forum List

Back