I never thought I would see...

Your second coming of hitler lost.....get,over it you jackbooted thug hater.....
You assholes are the ones that are constantly whining 24/7 on here ever since trump won.

Why is that? Buyer's remorse already?
Maybe one day you'll learn to recognize difference between whining and celebrating.
What exactly is it you are celebrating?
Trump winning and Hillary losing.
So tell me, why is that cause for celebration on your part?

Last edited:
Maybe one day you'll learn to recognize difference between whining and celebrating.
You're demise......
The demographic shift marches on, looks like your kind is literally looking at your own demise :eusa_whistle:
You will hate the next 8 years my little Brownshirted racist.....
no way you can stop the demographic shift :badgrin:

Right, at least, that is what the polls show.

So when does Hillary take office again?

You assholes are the ones that are constantly whining 24/7 on here ever since trump won.

You're demise......
The demographic shift marches on, looks like your kind is literally looking at your own demise :eusa_whistle:
getting old guno. Jump off of that crony Establ wagon boy
so the cracka goy aren't dying off? :badgrin:

You're demise......

What are you saying, guno is the establishment. He paid for it years ago.

Your second coming of hitler lost.....get,over it you jackbooted thug hater.....

You're demise......

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.

With any luck, Trump will have an uneventful Presidency

Relative peace, stable economy

We got through Bush giving up the worst terror attack in history, two wars and a collapsed economy. We can suffer through Trump
rightwinger seems to be one of the VERY FEW Dem voters here who aren't melting down over their loss

Trump will still be Trump

He will give this board a shitload of stuff to mock him over. He can only act presidential for so long. America is a tough country, we have survived things much worse than a clown a President.

You're demise......
so the cracka goy aren't dying off? :badgrin:
more like LEGAL immigrants don't want ILLEGALS coming in to underbid (take) their jobs. So they voted for Trump. See how that works?

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.

We got through Bush giving up the worst terror attack in history, two wars and a collapsed economy. We can suffer through Trump
rightwinger seems to be one of the VERY FEW Dem voters here who aren't melting down over their loss

Trump will still be Trump

He will give this board a shitload of stuff to mock him over. He can only act presidential for so long. America is a tough country, we have survived things much worse than a clown a President.
Yeah, we survived Barry the jerk off... so far.:lmao:

a person win the Presidency after:

-Calling women pigs, slobs, and dogs
-Boasting about his ability to sexually assault women
-Mock a person with a disability
-Encourage a foreign adversary to conduct espionage against his opponent

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...
I know.....you wanted to be the first.

Thankfully Hillary is not in the WH the bodies would just be floating by.

You're demise......
Really? How so?
Just like that....
Just like what, you stupid fucking asshole?

The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted..
Obviously they are accepted behaviors by the members of the party of family values. What a bunch of lowlife hypocrites they are.
:itsok:
That's all you got?

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...
The Democrats over-interpreted their "mandate", over-reached for the last eight years (both legislatively and culturally), and then they ran a lousy candidate.

Take heart! Every indication is that the Republicans plan on over-interpreting their "mandate" and over-reaching now (both legislatively and culturally), too!

It really is a shame that the partisans in both parties have their heads so far up their ass that they can't control themselves. This whiplash shit is getting OLD.

Last edited:

Maybe your side should have fielded someone better than the ''most qualified candidate in decades'

Try to contain your excitement will ya...... sheesh.

Still in shock?

...and it's all been made possible by the Libs who ran an even WORSE candidate. :p

Pointing out reality and facts is not "melting down."

I hope, as rightwinger stated, that the next administration is peaceful and uneventful. But so far, there is little evidence to point in that direction.

The pedocrats are done.

Pointing out reality and facts is not "melting down."

I hope, as rightwinger stated, that the next administration is peaceful and uneventful. But so far, there is little evidence to point in that direction.
You didn't point out anything. YOu spewed nonsense rhetoric, which is all you have.

Forum List

Back