I never thought I would see...

Repudiation of the pedocrats:

"Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority, according to the bipartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL).

“That’s more than at any other time in the history of the Republican Party,” according to NCSL. “They also hold more total seats, well over 4,100 of the 7,383, than they have since 1920.”

"Next year, the GOP will control both legislative chambers in 32 states - an all-time high, according to NCSL - while Democrats will have total control of just 13 state legislatures."

I think pedocrat tears may end drought worldwide!

Republicans Now Control Record Number of State Legislative Chambers

Then you should be thrilled.
The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.
The pedocrats are done.

How can you call a political party the "pedocrats" when you just gleefully voted for an admitted sexual predator? Oh, that's right....you can do that cause you are a Trumpette Cultist.

The ultimate irony of this election is that after month after month of the media sensationalizing one scandal after another, on both sides, and for the sake of their own ratings trying to make this all about scandal,
the election came down to the issues, in fact, just one issue, trade and jobs,

and Trump won because he essentially agreed with Bernie Sanders on those issues.

Don't smoke crack. Really.

What do you wish to dispute? That Trump essentially agrees with Bernie Sanders on trade and its effect on jobs?

Let's hear your argument.

The good news is that Jim's internet is going to be canceled any day and we will have a respite. He can't pay it, and whatever government handouts he's been depending on lately won't pay for it.

The bad news is that the economy is going to boom, and probably even he will be able to get a job sometime after January, which means he'll be back. Though I'm sure he'll change his name like the disgusting worm he is.

So you think that Trump is going to be able to implement Bernie Sanders' ideas on trade and jobs and unions, etc.,

to actually cause that jobs explosion?

I wish.

"Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority, according to the bipartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL).

“That’s more than at any other time in the history of the Republican Party,” according to NCSL. “They also hold more total seats, well over 4,100 of the 7,383, than they have since 1920.”

"Next year, the GOP will control both legislative chambers in 32 states - an all-time high, according to NCSL - while Democrats will have total control of just 13 state legislatures."

So when will abortion and same sex marriage be outlawed? When will SS and Medicare be privatized?

When will Medicaid end?

The good news is that Jim's internet is going to be canceled any day and we will have a respite. He can't pay it, and whatever government handouts he's been depending on lately won't pay for it.

The bad news is that the economy is going to boom, and probably even he will be able to get a job sometime after January, which means he'll be back. Though I'm sure he'll change his name like the disgusting worm he is.

So you think that Trump is going to be able to implement Bernie Sanders' ideas on trade and jobs and unions, etc.,

I wish.
Did Bernie advocate opening the oil fields and coal mines and the forests? Cutting funding to environmentalists? Wow I misjudged him! Can you link that?

So when will abortion and same sex marriage be outlawed? When will SS and Medicare be privatized?

When will Medicaid end?

Ah, still speaking to the false narrative, I see. That has served you really well lately, hasn't it?

Hint...no, it hasn't. Entire country rejects your nonsense. Go hide.

I wish.
Did Bernie advocate opening the oil fields and coal mines and the forests? Cutting funding to environmentalists? Wow I misjudged him! Can you link that?

That's not why Trump won.

When will Medicaid end?

Ah, still speaking to the false narrative, I see. That has served you really well lately, hasn't it?

Hint...no, it hasn't. Entire country rejects your nonsense. Go hide.

You claimed conservatives are winning. Where are they winning on the issues?

When is the last time a major policy change occurred that represents a major conservative victory?

Yet you find someone who called Americans who didn't support her deplorable, un American, and irredeemably acceptable hypocrisy indeed.

Bernie Sanders' statement:

“Donald Trump tapped into the anger of a declining middle class that is sick and tired of establishment economics, establishment politics and the establishment media. People are tired of working longer hours for lower wages, of seeing decent paying jobs go to China and other low-wage countries, of billionaires not paying any federal income taxes and of not being able to afford a college education for their kids - all while the very rich become much richer.

“To the degree that Mr. Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him. To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him.”

a person win the Presidency after:

-Calling women pigs, slobs, and dogs
-Boasting about his ability to sexually assault women
-Mock a person with a disability
-Encourage a foreign adversary to conduct espionage against his opponent

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...
giphy (1).gif

Reality:

Average American folks are not so easily offended, we can also recognize the "false offense" mentality of the far left. There is nothing wrong with disliking someone, we are a free people and if you don't like someone then you have the /right/ to not associate with them. Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on a person, or a matter, either. We, in general, can respect the strength of a person to stand up to another.

Trump doesn't like Rosie, so what? Big deal, has absolutely nothing to do with his feelings for other women at all, never did, never will, no matter how hard the biased media tries to push that agenda. Trump has women in some of the highest positions of his company, and has had them there since the 80s (since before it was "expected" of anyone) so that shit flung at the wall didn't stick.

Crass commentary taken quite a bit out of context and attempted to twist into something it was not. His comment was not at all as the left tried to portray it - "And they let you do it, they let you do anything, grab them by the pussy and they'd let you do it" Trumps comment was more akin to an expression of disbelief that women threw themselves at him like they did, than a proclamation of some he actually did, or would ever do, and a lot of American's comprehend English enough to realize that - again more shit flung at the wall that didn't stick.

Trump never mocked a disability, that was a media lie and folks know it - Trump's always making odd waves with his arms and shit, nothing new, just some sissified bullshit crap brought to us by the party of the easily offended - more shit flung at the wall that didn't stick.

Russia had nothing to do with Trumps election, another media lie, in fact a lie proven to be a lie by the gov. yet the media still tried to perpetrate it - more shit flung at the wall that didn't stick and it, with the Wikileaks, exposed the grim reality that the media was actually just the DNC in disguise.

So basically, the left had nothing against Trump, nothing. The best thing they could have flung at him was the OWS angle of hatred for the rich, but that would have grabbed Hillary by the balls so they abandoned that platform and ran on bullshit "offenses" that a lot of American's didn't buy and didn't get offended by.

The harsh reality is that Trump is one of the cleanest folks we've had run in decades, he's been around, he's been talking about the same stuff that needs to change since the 80s and no matter how much the media DNC tried to hide his past a lot of American's are old enough to have grown up watching Trump succeed, a lot of us remember that Trump was /the/ symbol of success when we grew up, and a lot of us trust him because we /know/ he loves the country, we know he's done the right thing (aka leaving the Reformist party because they were racist pricks), that he's got the right ideas (fixing trade deficits), and we've watched him damn near lose everything because of economic downturns then come back fighting. Those things that our country /used/ to do - winning. Trump is a winner, he's been a winner his entire life, and that, a lot of us feel, is what America has been lacking for decades. The desire to win, to be successful, are /natural/ feelings and we are tired of being told that it's wrong by libs.

We are tired of petulant little children who know so little telling us that we didn't "earn" our successes, that we don't deserve them. We're tired of being told that we're supposed to be offended by someone telling a bitch she's a bitch. We're tired of being told what we are "allowed" to say. We're tired of being told what we are "allowed" to feel. We're tired of want-to-be "rulers" (like Hillary) telling us "peasants" to essentially shut up and get to work - we're tired of the "have-nots" dictating the rules and the "haves" being made to pay for it. We're tired of being lied to, we're tired of being used, we're tired of lawlessness, we're tired of criminals, we're tired of being unfairly called racists, bigots, sexists, etc. We're sick of false accusations and bullshit games that do /nothing/ to better this country - and yet, that is exactly what the DNC ran on, their entire platform was a lie, a false misrepresentation of the truth and a lot of us saw right through it.

Reality:

Average American folks are not so easily offended, we can also recognize the "false offense" mentality of the far left. There is nothing wrong with disliking someone, we are a free people and if you don't like someone then you have the /right/ to not associate with them. Nothing wrong with voicing your opinion on a person, or a matter, either. We, in general, can respect the strength of a person to stand up to another.

Trump doesn't like Rosie, so what? Big deal, has absolutely nothing to do with his feelings for other women at all, never did, never will, no matter how hard the biased media tries to push that agenda. Trump has women in some of the highest positions of his company, and has had them there since the 80s (since before it was "expected" of anyone) so that shit flung at the wall didn't stick.

Crass commentary taken quite a bit out of context and attempted to twist into something it was not. His comment was not at all as the left tried to portray it - "And they let you do it, they let you do anything, grab them by the pussy and they'd let you do it" Trumps comment was more akin to an expression of disbelief that women threw themselves at him like they did, than a proclamation of some he actually did, or would ever do, and a lot of American's comprehend English enough to realize that - again more shit flung at the wall that didn't stick.

Trump never mocked a disability, that was a media lie and folks know it - Trump's always making odd waves with his arms and shit, nothing new, just some sissified bullshit crap brought to us by the party of the easily offended - more shit flung at the wall that didn't stick.

Russia had nothing to do with Trumps election, another media lie, in fact a lie proven to be a lie by the gov. yet the media still tried to perpetrate it - more shit flung at the wall that didn't stick and it, with the Wikileaks, exposed the grim reality that the media was actually just the DNC in disguise.

So basically, the left had nothing against Trump, nothing. The best thing they could have flung at him was the OWS angle of hatred for the rich, but that would have grabbed Hillary by the balls so they abandoned that platform and ran on bullshit "offenses" that a lot of American's didn't buy and didn't get offended by.

The harsh reality is that Trump is one of the cleanest folks we've had run in decades, he's been around, he's been talking about the same stuff that needs to change since the 80s and no matter how much the media DNC tried to hide his past a lot of American's are old enough to have grown up watching Trump succeed, a lot of us remember that Trump was /the/ symbol of success when we grew up, and a lot of us trust him because we /know/ he loves the country, we know he's done the right thing (aka leaving the Reformist party because they were racist pricks), that he's got the right ideas (fixing trade deficits), and we've watched him damn near lose everything because of economic downturns then come back fighting. Those things that our country /used/ to do - winning. Trump is a winner, he's been a winner his entire life, and that, a lot of us feel, is what America has been lacking for decades. The desire to win, to be successful, are /natural/ feelings and we are tired of being told that it's wrong by libs.

We are tired of petulant little children who know so little telling us that we didn't "earn" our successes, that we don't deserve them. We're tired of being told that we're supposed to be offended by someone telling a bitch she's a bitch. We're tired of being told what we are "allowed" to say. We're tired of being told what we are "allowed" to feel. We're tired of want-to-be "rulers" (like Hillary) telling us "peasants" to essentially shut up and get to work - we're tired of the "have-nots" dictating the rules and the "haves" being made to pay for it. We're tired of being lied to, we're tired of being used, we're tired of lawlessness, we're tired of criminals, we're tired of being unfairly called racists, bigots, sexists, etc. We're sick of false accusations and bullshit games that do /nothing/ to better this country - and yet, that is exactly what the DNC ran on, their entire platform was a lie, a false misrepresentation of the truth and a lot of us saw right through it.

A lot of key strokes that are wasted. You really need something to do...

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.
Never forget that these flaming psychos are not representative of any major cross section of Americans. You are talking to the fringe here and all this talk is just talk.

The fringe elected Trump?

So tell me,how many people makes up a fringe these days?

a person win the Presidency after:

-Calling women pigs, slobs, and dogs
-Boasting about his ability to sexually assault women
-Mock a person with a disability
-Encourage a foreign adversary to conduct espionage against his opponent

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...

Complete faux outrage. Lol. Weird though how you were able to vote for the most corrupt nominee this country had ever seen AND a woman who had covered up and slandered the women who had affairs with her husband.

Reality:

A lot of key strokes that are wasted. You really need something to do...

Not all of us can be unemployed, after all. As of January, you'll have to work extra hard to stay unemployed, you might not have as time as you do now!

Forum List

Back