I need More Help Than Luissa

I would be a rat for you Ms. Strolling if you promise to feed and water me, oh, and most importantly of all, let me chew on your wires.

Ok Its been 5 nights that I've left the cage on the floor with the damn door open.

I try checking it early in the AM......Obviously he's eating, and he's moving his bedding material out of the cage.

Don't see much water consumption going on?

Anyway, the suggested Tipped Trash Can/cardboad Trap may be my next step.....I'm also gonna look into Live Mouse Traps to compare prices of these vs. New Hamster ($12).

Really, its not so much that we NEED a freakin' Hamster, but that I cannot accept the fact that I seem to be the Colonal Klink of Hamster Owners....FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!:drillsergeant:

Ok Its been 5 nights that I've left the cage on the floor with the damn door open.

I try checking it early in the AM......Obviously he's eating, and he's moving his bedding material out of the cage.

Anyway, the suggested Tipped Trash Can/cardboad Trap may be my next step.....I'm also gonna look into Live Mouse Traps to compare prices of these vs. New Hamster ($12).

Really, its not so much that we NEED a freakin' Hamster, but that I cannot accept the fact that I seem to be the Colonal Klink of Hamster Owners....FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!:drillsergeant:

Yep. Here's what you need:

- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

Yep. Here's what you need:

- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

94397.gif

Only $9.99......hmmmmmmm.....I'm sure General Burkholder will approve the expenditure!!!

SARGENT SCHULTZ!!!!.............GET MY CREDIT CAAAAAAaaaaaaRD!
diktator.gif

Last edited:
Make sure you look carefully though all of your cat's stool for any bone fragments or tufts of hamster fur.

The hamster is probably in your HVAC ductwork by now.

I suspect my Pakistani neighbors might be harboring him because they sympathise with his Radical Anti-Samson Hatred.

:evil:

Marcus err Sampson you are in trouble now.
Hammy will be sent home with a little hamster bomb vest on.

damn

Now we'll need to build a wall, set-up check points.........

.....maybe we should preemptively strike.

I suspect my Pakistani neighbors might be harboring him because they sympathise with his Radical Anti-Samson Hatred.

:evil:

Marcus err Sampson you are in trouble now.
Hammy will be sent home with a little hamster bomb vest on.

damn

Now we'll need to build a wall, set-up check points.........

.....maybe we should preemptively strike.

Predator parakeets with 500lb bombs strapped to their legs should do the trick.

Get your daughter to catch it...she probably would have had it back it its cage in the first five minutes.

Forum List

Back