I Missed International Pronoun Day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Yes forget about rising tensions with China, Brexit, EU troubles, stranded Americans in Afghanistan, world economy sputtering etc. Brandonā€™s State Dept. knows what is important.

Yes forget about rising tensions with China, Brexit, EU troubles, stranded Americans in Afghanistan, world economy sputtering etc. Brandonā€™s State Dept. knows what is important.

Damn, I missed International Pronoun Day Eve again!

Mickey2.jpg

Followed your link, out of curiosity. Did not see a clear list of the pronouns as I followed the inner link. I did find this, which is possibly as poisonous to trumper psychology as kryptonite to superman and so unlike the modern leadership in their bubble. So time was not wasted.

You can almost see the meteors approaching.

Names and Pronouns.Refer to each person by the name and the pronoun(s) by which the person wants to be referred. If you don't know, ask in a tactful and respectful way. For example, you can say, "what pronouns do you use?" or you can introduce yourself with the pronouns you use, which may prompt someone to share the pronouns they use. Continued intentional misuse of a person's name and pronouns ā€“ also known as misgendering ā€“ may breach the person's privacy, may put them at risk of harm, and in some circumstances, may be considered harassment.

You can almost see the meteors approaching.

Names and Pronouns.Refer to each person by the name and the pronoun(s) by which the person wants to be referred. If you don't know, ask in a tactful and respectful way. For example, you can say, "what pronouns do you use?" or you can introduce yourself with the pronouns you use, which may prompt someone to share the pronouns they use. Continued intentional misuse of a person's name and pronouns ā€“ also known as misgendering ā€“ may breach the person's privacy, may put them at risk of harm, and in some circumstances, may be considered harassment.

FFS

Forum List

Back