President Obama Calls Biden Open Border Disaster An 'Unsustainable Heartbreaking Migrant Crisis'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Biden may not have the physical, mental, and / or moral ability to admit his failed Open Border policy is a 'CRISIS'; however, his former boss, Barak Obama, has no problem pointing out the disaster Biden has created.

Two Points On Obama's Remarks:

1. Obama called Biden's disastrous Open Border policy a 'Migrant Crisis', focusing solely on the poor 'Migrants'.

What Biden has done is to surrender our sovereignty, surrendered our Border Security, and surrender our National Security. THAT should concern former President Obama more than the plight illegals who made the choice to make the trek IOT enter the US by breaking our laws, who made the decision to sell their children to Cartels and Coyotes. Barry should take a closer look inside our own borders, at the financial, physical, and mental impact on Americans, on the safety of Americans, on the impact of our national security.
- BTW Barry, they are 'ILLEGALS' because they intentionally broke our laws to come here...and you and your fellow Democrats want to reward them for that (as long as they intend to vote Democrat).

2. Obama demonstrated how Democrats have always and continue to f*ck things up - create a problem then follow up with suggesting a Marxist/Liberal agenda-advancing solution to fix the problem they created to begin with:

'Obama called for comprehensive immigration reform to 'fix' dysfunctional system'.

Under President Trump the border was closed, the wall was going up, regs and rules were in-place, and agreements had been forged with Mexico and South American countries THEY said were working and that the crisis that exists is solely due to Biden's failed policies and illegal Un-Constitutional actions.

The US Immigration System is not 'dysfunctional' - it has been ignored, it is being broken by the Democrats. Americans / the US don't need an 'fix' to the Immigration process the Democrats have ignored and criminally broken to get us to where we are today.

Here's the 1st step in fixing our broken US Immigration system: IMPEACH BIDEN FOR DERELICTION OF DUTY, FOR VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE, THE US CONSTITUTION, AND US IMMIGRATION LAWS.

If we were any other nation, the UN Humanitarian teams would be on the ground given the massive human rights abuses Xiden and his dembot cult has created on the border.

Frankly, they should all be brought up to The Hague on charges of human rights violations....this was easily avoidable, it's clearly their intent to harm

President Biden may not have the physical, mental, and / or moral ability to admit his failed Open Border policy is a 'CRISIS'; however, his former boss, Barak Obama, has no problem pointing out the disaster Biden has created.

1. Obama called Biden's disastrous Open Border policy a 'Migrant Crisis', focusing solely on the poor 'Migrants'.

What Biden has done is to surrender our sovereignty, surrendered our Border Security, and surrender our National Security. THAT should concern former President Obama more than the plight illegals who made the choice to make the trek IOT enter the US by breaking our laws, who made the decision to sell their children to Cartels and Coyotes. Barry should take a closer look inside our own borders, at the financial, physical, and mental impact on Americans, on the safety of Americans, on the impact of our national security.
- BTW Barry, they are 'ILLEGALS' because they intentionally broke our laws to come here...and you and your fellow Democrats want to reward them for that (as long as they intend to vote Democrat).

2. Obama demonstrated how Democrats have always and continue to f*ck things up - create a problem then follow up with suggesting a Marxist/Liberal agenda-advancing solution to fix the problem they created to begin with:

'Obama called for comprehensive immigration reform to 'fix' dysfunctional system'.

Under President Trump the border was closed, the wall was going up, regs and rules were in-place, and agreements had been forged with Mexico and South American countries THEY said were working and that the crisis that exists is solely due to Biden's failed policies and illegal Un-Constitutional actions.

The US Immigration System is not 'dysfunctional' - it has been ignored, it is being broken by the Democrats. Americans / the US don't need an 'fix' to the Immigration process the Democrats have ignored and criminally broken to get us to where we are today.

Here's the 1st step in fixing our broken US Immigration system: IMPEACH BIDEN FOR DERELICTION OF DUTY, FOR VIOLATING HIS OATH OF OFFICE, THE US CONSTITUTION, AND US IMMIGRATION LAWS.

The Democrats have no problem tossing no-longer-useful agents under the bus.....they admitted Clinton was a rapist, and now it's Biden't turn to take one for the party.

But....it's the party.

When you refer to Obama as "President", it makes me nauseous. I call that habitual liar "Wacky Baracky".

When you refer to Obama as "President", it makes me nauseous. I call that habitual liar "Wacky Baracky".
I completely understand. Barry, IMO, is the Godfather Of The Far Lefi's Tyrannical Marxist Movement we are seeing him now.

Before he became President he openly told the world his intent was to 'fundamentally change' the US, quoted Saul Alensky's Rules For Radicals during his Inauguration, then set about his task.

I completely understand. Barry, IMO, is the Godfather Of The Far Lefi's Tyrannical Marxist Movement we are seeing him now.

Before he became President he openly told the world his intent was to 'fundamentally change' the US, quoted Saul Alensky's Rules For Radicals during his Inauguration, then set about his task.

We still don't know what he and Hillary wrote about for their graduate thesis.

Those familiar claim they were both about Alinsky and his methodology for changing America via propaganda.

Those familiar claim they were both about Alinsky and his methodology for changing America via propaganda.

Alensky's 'Rules For Radicals' was almost like a blueprint for Barry's Presidency

Well his clusterfuck of a border sure hasn't done America or American's any favors. They should all be packed into busses and be sent back the border.

Bidung should finish the wall and stop interfering with BP and ICE. He should also ask Mexico to do as they did for Trump.

That would take care of a lot of those trying to come in. We are stuck with the million Bidung let in. Hope they can all be rounded up and get shipped back to the border.

I was being treated in the VA Hospital in San Diego in 2014, An Army vet told me he was trying to find somebody to assassinate Obama. He was very serious.

Of course, Obama was not a liar, but he was black and that to you is reason enough to nauseate you, yes?

I was being treated in the VA Hospital in San Diego in 2014, An Army vet told me he was trying to find somebody to assassinate Obama. He was very serious.
And you, being a true American and patriot, immediately reported him to the FBI, yes?

Forum List

Back