I miss Trump

By The Time the 666 Biden Administration is done with America, we will all be in Economic Chains of Slavery.
Haha. Yeah I totally believe you :cuckoo:
Didn't you just get put in to an additional $6,000 of debt for a $1,400 stimulus check?

Where did the other $4,600 go?

In Joe and his buddies' pockets, to illegal aliens and planned parenthood.

That's just the tip of The Iceberg.

666 Joe and his minions have you right where they want you.

Stupid, Compliant and in Debt
How am I in debt?

By The Time the 666 Biden Administration is done with America, we will all be in Economic Chains of Slavery.
Didn't you just get put in to an additional $6,000 of debt for a $1,400 stimulus check?

How am I in debt?
Take for instance your Marxist Hippy Buddies who launched the Fake War on Poverty which cost $23 Trillion Dollars. It's no coincidence that this is the exact same amount of money we are in Debt to the Illegal and Unconstitutional Federal Reserve as a Nation. We borrowed that money to fulfill your Marxist agenda and watch you fail at it.

Your Taxes go to pay off your debts to The Federal Reserve. Every time you use one of their Instruments of Debt (private bank note) loaned to you, you owe them money (taxes) which you will pay until the day you die and beyond death even.

Welcome to Reality. Take The Red Pill and Wake Up.

You and every American who took a stimulus check now Owe The Federal Reserve an additional $4,600.

How am I in debt?
Take for instance your Marxist Hippy Buddies who launched the Fake War on Poverty which cost $23 Trillion Dollars. It's no coincidence that this is the exact same amount of money we are in Debt to the Illegal and Unconstitutional Federal Reserve as a Nation. We borrowed that money to fulfill your Marxist agenda and watch you fail at it.

Your Taxes go to pay off your debts to The Federal Reserve. Every time you use one of their Instruments of Debt (private bank note) loaned to you, you owe them money (taxes) which you will pay until the day you die and beyond death even.

You and every American who took a stimulus check now Owe The Federal Reserve an additional $4,600.
Really?! When was the last time the US paid off our debt instead of adding to it? You haven’t caught onto the game yet have you?

How am I in debt?

Really?! When was the last time the US paid off our debt instead of adding to it? You haven’t caught onto the game yet have you?
When The Federal Reserve intentionally caused The Great Depression to confiscate the wealth of this country and convert our economy from a cash, hard assets and savings economy to a Credit-Debt Economy, the game was already over.

The Idea Is to separate Money from Actual Tangible Value so that it can be manipulated at whim by elitists, and to eventually bring everything to Zero in a Great Reset while Elitists buy everything up and confiscate the remaining wealth left in the world (Which will Include your 401K and Pensions), then convert the Zeroed Out, FIAT Money in to Digital Currency to have complete control over your financial life.

From there, you will receive an implanted chip to conduct financial transactions so there will be total control over your life.

If you refuse you will be homeless and penniless, and hunted down like a dog. Read the book of Revelation and other prophecy in The OT, and NT. It's already coming down the pipeline.

Last edited:

How am I in debt?

When The Federal Reserve intentionally caused The Great Depression to confiscate the wealth of this country and convert our economy from a cash, hard assets and savings economy to a Credit-Debt Economy, the game was already over.

The Idea Is to separate Money from Actual Tangible Value so that it can be manipulated at whim by elitists, and to eventually bring everything to Zero in a Great Reset while Elitists buy everything up and confiscate the remaining wealth left in the world (Which will Include your 401K and Pensions), then convert the Zeroed Out, FIAT Money in to Digital Currency to have complete control over your financial life.

From there, you will receive an implanted chip to conduct financial transactions so there will be total control over your life.

If you refuse you will be homeless and penniless, and hunted down like a dog. Read the book of Revelation and other prophecy in The OT, and NT. It's already coming down the pipeline.
Well if it was game over 100 years ago then why haven't you adapted to the new game yet? Bitching about what used to be isn't going to do any good

How am I in debt?

Dangerous game. Why raise taxes if we can just borrow and print money 4ever?

How am I in debt?

Because money needs to circulate. Taxation burns money out of the economy so it can be injected back in at the lower levels. This is why the majority of taxes are and should be focused on the biggest earners

Ugh i dont.
Whats the big differences between this covid bill and the ones trump signed? Besides biden putting more oversight on the loan process so billionaires arent getting bailed out by our great grandchildren?
You honestly think billionaires and corporations won’t be bailed out by the taxpayers?

How am I in debt?

Because money needs to circulate. Taxation burns money out of the economy so it can be injected back in at the lower levels. This is why the majority of taxes are and should be focused on the biggest earners
Too much money causes inflation and devalues the currency.

How am I in debt?

True, it can if there is too much money. But what measures what’s too much?

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

This is the dishonest prick that claimed over and over he wasn't a Trumper.

And Trump "responded" to questions...but almost never answered any. He spewed words that often contradicted themselves if they even addressed the question.

Fuck off with all of this

How am I in debt?

Inflation and devaluation globally of the USD. As is happening now.

At least he answered questions. Biden just hit us with a stupid partisan stimulus bill. You can see here why its stupid and none of the leftists here have been able to argue the counterpoint.

But why won't Biden take tough questions on both the stimulus and the crisis at the border?

Love or hate Trump or tolerate only, Trump always took questions. Combative? Yes. Answered them? Yes.

This is the dishonest prick that claimed over and over he wasn't a Trumper.

And Trump "responded" to questions...but almost never answered any. He spewed words that often contradicted themselves if they even addressed the question.

Fuck off with all of this

What is a “Trumper”? I had two options in 2016 and 2020, Herr Lesh. Trump was the best option both times. Biden bans reporters from doing their job and you’re Ok with it.

Truth over Facts

How am I in debt?

Inflation and devaluation globally of the USD. As is happening now.
What % inflation rate do find acceptable and what’s too much?

I see the deadbeat fake billionaire got sent to collections for $200K. If the lying orange slob were worth one billion, this amount scales to $20 for the average household. Time to steal from another charity, I guess. Meanwhile, Biden's approval rating sits at a number Trump could only dream about. Time for the orange slob to go away.

I see the deadbeat fake billionaire got sent to collections for $200K. If the lying orange slob were worth one billion, this amount scales to $20 for the average household. Time to steal from another charity, I guess. Meanwhile, Biden's approval rating sits at a number Trump could only dream about. Time for the orange slob to go away.

Thank you for your kind words.

Said one low class loser to another, per the orange slob.

Said one low class loser to another, per the orange slob.

Thank you, again. Did you get it out of your system? Want to insult me some more? Go ahead.

How am I in debt?

Well if it was game over 100 years ago then why haven't you adapted to the new game yet? Bitching about what used to be isn't going to do any good
I have adapted to the new game. I took Jesus Christ as my personal savior and accepted Him as God, The Son of God.

So, The Church is supposed to escape The Tribulation. But even if we die for our faith, we are guaranteed a home in Heaven.

Here is what you have to look forward to.

1619551446378.png

1619551498966.png

1619551529409.png

1619551558854.png

Forum List

Back