I Miss Sir Evil...

Joan said:
Gabby -

I think it's time you shut that big frigging mouth of yours!! Your comments above sound to me like a brief but concise description of yourself. For someone who supposedly just got married this weekend, can you tell me why you have nothing better to do that sit and write nasty comments about someone? I know that when I got married I had a lot more on my mind than sitting on a computer. I predict an early demise to this marriage!!

I guess the sex isn't that great?? :sleep:

Believe it or not, there is more to marriage than sex. :321:

As to Joan, your comments have been taken under advisment.

Gabriella84 said:

lets hope so--you already got the sex stuff down pat

Joan said:
Gabby -

I think it's time you shut that big frigging mouth of yours!! Your comments above sound to me like a brief but concise description of yourself. For someone who supposedly just got married this weekend, can you tell me why you have nothing better to do that sit and write nasty comments about someone? I know that when I got married I had a lot more on my mind than sitting on a computer. I predict an early demise to this marriage!!

As to Sir Evil, I know him better than any on this board, since it was I that gave birth to him. No, he is not perfect, nor are you (by a long shot), but he is NOT the person you describe. I would advise you to shut your nasty mouth now.

Joan, this uncouth little slob gabby can't help herself. She's the nastiest little skank this board has ever seen. She says under her tag, "hatred is a sickness". Well then, she's one sick bastard.

She earns all the heat she gets on this board in spades. She likes to inject filthy little comments about virtualy everything she posts in, and then just blows off peoples rejection of her with "I don't give a fuck". I can't help but think she grew up in a hostile environment, probably a broken home where mom and dad faught all the time.

And her husband, my God, if she treats him the same way she comes off here, which is most likely, I have serious doubts about the condition of his back bone, or if he wears pants.

Thanks for the support Pale. Rarely do I do anything on this board but read the postings, but when I see her posts, most of them make my blood boil. She stepped over the edge on this one! My children all have my UNCONDITIONAL love, which is something I feel poor Gabby's parents were not able to give. After all, mom was playing Jane Fonda out protesting a war. She herself is in for a sad awakening one of these days when the new hubby finds out that all she is is an oversexed gold digging bitch!

Gabriella84 said:

Gabby you don't even know John, he has gone to bat for you many times even at the dismay of others here on this board because he has something you don't have........ CLASS!!

She herself is in for a sad awakening one of these days when the new hubby finds out that all she is is an oversexed gold digging bitch!

He already knows, and he loves me anyway. :cheers2:

Pale Rider said:
Is it against the rules, or am I going to get banned for asking, "what the hell happened to Sir Evil"?

It's not against the rules and you won't be banned. Sir Evil elected to leave the board a few weeks back. I've still talked to him a bit since then and he may come back eventually but just not right now. Otherwise he's doing just fine.

Gabriella84 said:
I don't miss him at all. He was an overbearing, self-righteous, controlling asshole who thought he was better than everyone.

Gabby - I have stuck up for you countless times, contantly referring to equal free speech to all. I've been badgered, begged & threatened to ban you - and yet you still remain here. Sir Evil originally banned you after a post or 2, and after a few emails I reinstated your account.

I could turn your own words around and use them against you but I'd rather use a more direct approach: Talk smack about my brother again and your ass will be a part of USMB history. Consider this your last warning, and the Mods and Admin have my full authority to show you the door if you continue to be disruptive to the board.

dilloduck said:
Is he allowed visitors and can he receive gifts ? :laugh:

Can we put money on his book for him to spend on candy and magazines..... :laugh: :mm: :kiss2: : Just kidding John.

Gabriella84 said:

Yeah, there is more to marriage than sex. But I can't imagine not having sex all week the first week of the marriage atleast. You do realize that is the point of marriage. That is when you are a family and can legally have sex with your companion.

Joan said:
Thanks for the support Pale. Rarely do I do anything on this board but read the postings, but when I see her posts, most of them make my blood boil. She stepped over the edge on this one! My children all have my UNCONDITIONAL love, which is something I feel poor Gabby's parents were not able to give. After all, mom was playing Jane Fonda out protesting a war. She herself is in for a sad awakening one of these days when the new hubby finds out that all she is is an oversexed gold digging bitch!

ya know what they say about shallow people---eventually, they all dry up.

Mr. P said:
:rotflmao: :clap: :rotflmao:

P I waited for weeks for her to tighten her own noose, it was just a matter of time and paying attention. The sad thing is though I reached out to her in her first days here and was thwarted in my attempts which was a mistake on her part. She shows no indication that she is willing to change her ways therefore for the good of the board she was shown the door.

OCA said:
P I waited for weeks for her to tighten her own noose, it was just a matter of time and paying attention. The sad thing is though I reached out to her in her first days here and was thwarted in my attempts which was a mistake on her part. She shows no indication that she is willing to change her ways therefore for the good of the board she was shown the door.
No problem here.. :)

Forum List

Back