I might have a job, bitches!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
I just interviewed this morning. The interview went well. I'm very good at what I do.

That's a lie!

As far as what I do, I'm all THAT (and a bucket of chicken)!

Think I'll get the job?

I had one yesterday with Motorola to do electronic repair. Good luck, I love to do electronics, just not in all the damn chicken plants around here.

I had one yesterday with Motorola to do electronic repair. Good luck, I love to do electronics, just not in all the damn chicken plants around here.
Well, it's better to be "good", than "lucky".

I'm an electrical engineer.

And in spite of the right, I just might get employed?

Damn, I was just getting used to living off the government dole!

I do electrical industrial maint also.

Why is it when an engineer develops an idea the techs are the ones that have to make it work?

Are you a two or three wire 'lectric engineer?
And since you know about electricity can you get these shorts out of my ass?

I do electrical industrial maint also.

Why is it when an engineer develops an idea the techs are the ones that have to make it work?
That's because most designers have never got out and installed anything. I was an electrician for 2 years, so I know how to install stuff and the shit I design, I design as if I'm building it.

If techs are so hot, how come they have so much trouble getting their drawings approved by building and safety?

Good luck Billo. If things don't work out, we have lots of jobs for your skill set down here in Texas.

They hired an electrical engineer where I work and he told me he wasn't expecting to have to create a "schematic". Have you ever heard of such a thing? It would be like a mechanical engineer never touching a 3d modeling program. Every place I ever worked as an engineer every single electrical engineer had to create a schematic. At first I thought he was in his mid thirties, then after he told me that, I thought he was in his early twenties. But someone told me today he was in his mid thirties. Being in my 60's I sometimes have a difficult time guessing the age of someone that much younger than me.
I always assume the bulk of the rightwing tards on this site must be in their teens. What else could explain such ignorance?

They hired an electrical engineer where I work and he told me he wasn't expecting to have to create a "schematic". Have you ever heard of such a thing? It would be like a mechanical engineer never touching a 3d modeling program. Every place I ever worked as an engineer every single electrical engineer had to create a schematic. At first I thought he was in his mid thirties, then after he told me that, I thought he was in his early twenties. But someone told me today he was in his mid thirties. Being in my 60's I sometimes have a difficult time guessing the age of someone that much younger than me.
I always assume the bulk of the rightwing tards on this site must be in their teens. What else could explain such ignorance?
That depends on what you're calling a schematic?

Some people call "single line diagrams" schematics.

Others are referring to motor control ladder diagrams (aka, elementary diagrams).

EE's do 1-lines on almost every project.

Most of the motor control, you're just revising an existing ladder diagram or tweaking one from the manufacturer. Unless you're doing refinery shit, you probably won't be dealing with schematics.

Or maybe the guy you were referring to didn't really know shit and faked his way into the job.

And don't get me started on mechanical engineers, I got a lot to say about those fuckers...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back