I Like To Wear My MAGA Hat Just To See People's Reactions

Anyone else consider the possibility that the MAGA hat is going to go the way of the pet rock in a couple of years?
I doubt that. Those hats are going to be sought after by future generations of political memorabilia collectors simply because of the hilarious way they trigger LWNJs.
Like people collect KKK memorabilia.

You'll find that kind of memorabilia in the Museum of Democrat Party.

8b6a4036-b04f-42d3-9d91-aeeebce917d5.png

I don't wear it very often, but I like driving to work wearing my MAGA hat. This morning I wore it thru the gate on post. Last week I got a smile but this morning the soldier looked at me like he just smelled a fart. That was a special moment. I also have several Keffiyahs (Arabic Headdress For Men) and I'd be willing to bet I could get the same reaction I got from this dickhead.

You see I can tell how stupid and small-minded a person is when they fall for these fads. They're purely media created.
Think how easy it is to make someone go spastic over a piece of headgear. MAGA hats are a perfect example.

If you think about it, abortion is a fad. If you explain to a teenager a practice of killing babies by cutting their heads off while they're still alive, they'll get all grossed out. It seems pretty damned brutal. But if you say it's an abortion....well they'll just say it's cool cuz their teacher says so.
DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

Then there's Affirmative-Action. The practice of showing favoritism for one race over another wouldn't go over too well if it's favoring whites....but when it's blacks who are being favored, well then it's cool beans.

But what does it tell us when a person gives in to fads. We must first understand what a fad is. Fads are objects or behaviors that achieve short-lived popularity but fade away. Without a leftist press these fads would never take off, much less continue on for decades. But people who give in to fads are really just weaklings when it comes to brainpower. What does it tell us about these people?

• They help us become popular
  • They give us a feeling of belonging to a group
  • Some call this behavior "Joining the Bandwagon"
  • Most of the time it's because of peer pressure
  • Social mania.....or temporary insanity..take your pick

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof they were wrong is everywhere now.

But this is just the latest example of the sort of dangerous insane actions of leftists. And in almost every case it's been attacks against kids or the elderly.

So keep it up people. Keep hating a friggen hat. A hat that is just part of a presidential campaign. I promise it won't cause an STD or insanity......in the wearer that is.

My daughter has a license plate that shows her political views. Every day she is accosted by conservative drivers. They shout swears at her, give her the finger, cut her off at high rates of speed on the highway (attempted murder).

so

cons are obviously murderous scum.
Yep....that certainly is one of their tendencies....especially towards liberal women. INCEL kills women.....

I don't wear it very often, but I like driving to work wearing my MAGA hat. This morning I wore it thru the gate on post. Last week I got a smile but this morning the soldier looked at me like he just smelled a fart. That was a special moment. I also have several Keffiyahs (Arabic Headdress For Men) and I'd be willing to bet I could get the same reaction I got from this dickhead.

You see I can tell how stupid and small-minded a person is when they fall for these fads. They're purely media created.
Think how easy it is to make someone go spastic over a piece of headgear. MAGA hats are a perfect example.

If you think about it, abortion is a fad. If you explain to a teenager a practice of killing babies by cutting their heads off while they're still alive, they'll get all grossed out. It seems pretty damned brutal. But if you say it's an abortion....well they'll just say it's cool cuz their teacher says so.
DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

Then there's Affirmative-Action. The practice of showing favoritism for one race over another wouldn't go over too well if it's favoring whites....but when it's blacks who are being favored, well then it's cool beans.

But what does it tell us when a person gives in to fads. We must first understand what a fad is. Fads are objects or behaviors that achieve short-lived popularity but fade away. Without a leftist press these fads would never take off, much less continue on for decades. But people who give in to fads are really just weaklings when it comes to brainpower. What does it tell us about these people?

Usually well-adjusted folks get tired of fads. People with compulsive personalities tend to take fads to extremes.....and this is when it becomes dangerous. The attacks on the Covington Catholic kids is a prime example of this kind of dangerous behavior. In an overreaction to a MAGA hat wearing kid, Democrats were literally calling for their deaths. Some of the rich and famous fell into this trap. Some still haven't admitted to themselves that they overreacted and refuse to admit they were wrong....even after proof they were wrong is everywhere now.

But this is just the latest example of the sort of dangerous insane actions of leftists. And in almost every case it's been attacks against kids or the elderly.

So keep it up people. Keep hating a friggen hat. A hat that is just part of a presidential campaign. I promise it won't cause an STD or insanity......in the wearer that is.

I don't wear anything supporting a social issue or political party for the same reason I don't stick bumper stickers on my vehicles. Why do some adults have an urge to draw attention to themselves? :dunno:

However, I do appreciate the MAGA hat self-identification from Cult45. It tells me very succinctly that this person has nothing of value I need to hear, so best move on.

DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

I don't wear anything supporting a social issue or political party for the same reason I don't stick bumper stickers on my vehicles. Why do some adults have an urge to draw attention to themselves? :dunno:

However, I do appreciate the MAGA hat self-identification from Cult45. It tells me very succinctly that this person has nothing of value I need to hear, so best move on.
That's why you're such a dumbass.

Well, Moonglow, I'm just sayin' that I think the MAGA hats are going to be one of the quickest fads to fade after Trump leaves office in 2020.
why would it stay on after that? the hat is in support of a time in this country. when that time is over the hat is likely over also.

Conversely, I like to point at things like "facts" and "reality" and "science" to trigger the maga hat wearers.

DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

I do the same thing but where I live is pretty conservative so...not much reaction other than some thumbs up...bumper stickers work good as well especially in leftist areas.

DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

My daughter has a license plate that shows her political views. Every day she is accosted by conservative drivers. They shout swears at her, give her the finger, cut her off at high rates of speed on the highway (attempted murder).

so

They give her finger.
Did you know people pay good money to get fingered?

I knew you couldn't support your claims.
And if I did post an example of wingnuts doing what you describe, you would ignore or deny it. Go waste someone else's time.
ROFL! Nah, I would swallow everything you post just as you swallow whatever I post? Do you actually believe that the fact that I won't accept your claims at face value means you aren't obligated to support them?

DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

so

They give her finger.

DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

so

They give her finger.

You think the attacks on my daughter are funny?

If we were in a bar you'd be bleeding from the nose right now.

You are a piece of shit.

I do it every Saturday at my club, while I slowly consume Chick Fil A in front of the liberal members.

DyA-VrgXcAAHJi4.jpg

Well,that's one of the luxuries of being a delusional cultist.

When they laugh at you...it's because they aren't as smart as you.

When they point and mock you, it's because they are all mentally ill, and you are the sane one.

When they shake their heads at you, it's because THEY are the "true racists" and true bigiots. Not you. Nosirree!

You might as well enjoy the benefits, if you are going to stay in the cult. Self-delusion is one of the best!
Your kind showed your true colors when you started demanding that a 15 year old boy should be punched in the face or put through wood chipper.
And any trained monkey with google can find you wingnuts acting the same way. The truth is, electing an ignorant, classless, unethical, amoral fool as president -- essentially rewarding him for this embarrassing menu of traits -- has really lowered the bar for everyone.

Sad!
Enough about Obama and Clinton.

I Like To Wear My MAGA Hat Just To See People's Reactions

Are you proud of that? Do you also have a pointy white hood?

51429969_2086663734704645_3255878505094709248_n.png

1. I said Martin looked like a thug, because he was seen sitting on a man's chest and beating him, MMA style, while he screamed for help.

2. And only a fucking asshole would think that wearing a MAGA hat is evidence of racism.

Forum List

Back