"I like to be Kissed When you do Sex to me"

The best was the trailer for the recent disaster flick "2012," mashed up with fake news clips announcing Sarah Palin's election to the presidency.

I hope it doesn't discourage her. I want her to run. Sarah in 2012!!!! :lol:

The best was the trailer for the recent disaster flick "2012," mashed up with fake news clips announcing Sarah Palin's election to the presidency.

How pathetic. You can't even stand to see your Messiah mocked so you gotta whine about Palin. Congratulation on your complete assimilation into the ObamaBorg.

I saw it and it was funny. Wonder how the possee in the WH is taking it???

Cali to bad you can't see it because it is funny. About time the SNL crew takes a few shots at Ol'BO. He sure deserves a few.

I saw it and it was funny. Wonder how the possee in the WH is taking it???

Cali to bad you can't see it because it is funny. About time the SNL crew takes a few shots at Ol'BO. He sure deserves a few.

It's fine. I can see the YouTube version! Love it!!!

Sorry - but that little fake commercial (while amusing) in no way came close to the Obama-China news conference - that was an EPIC clip of the kind SnL has not produced in some time. Years from now that clip will be replayed as a best of - truly funny stuff.

Yep, gotta go with the majority on this one, as the Obama clip was actually funnier than the one for the Wasilla Chihuahua.

But......the reaction afterwards was what was REALLY funny.......seems some Palin supporters interpreted the 2012 skit as pointing to Palin SAVING the world, not causing its destruction.

I guess the stupidity of the GOP really has started to go inbred........

Yep, gotta go with the majority on this one, as the Obama clip was actually funnier than the one for the Wasilla Chihuahua.

But......the reaction afterwards was what was REALLY funny.......seems some Palin supporters interpreted the 2012 skit as pointing to Palin SAVING the world, not causing its destruction.

A Biker Sailer...:lol::lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no61j6KjOBs&feature=fvw[/ame]

A Biker Sailer...:lol::lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no61j6KjOBs&feature=fvw[/ame]

It's GaySailor to his enemies. :lol:

So are you telling me that SNL is funny again.

That took, like 30 years!!

Hell hast frozen over and the demons are giving out ski lessons!!

SNL just recognizes a straight man when they see one. America recognizes a joke.

So are you telling me that SNL is funny again.

That took, like 30 years!!

Hell hast frozen over and the demons are giving out ski lessons!!

I wouldn't go that far - but this particular sketch did harken back to the days of the Clinton Era, the Bush-Dukakis-Perot race, etc.

SnL has been very hit and miss and at times, tired in its attempts at humor.

This latest Obama skit was laugh out loud funny...

SNL mocking Obama? The wheels are coming off the Obama tricycle.

So, you think SNL being SNL is somehow indicative of the wheels coming off??? Keep grasping...........you'll pull out a straw one of these days..........lol

It may be more in line with GE/Immelt possibly going bye-bye and Comcast calling the future shots.

And Zucker would likely go - which could lead to big lineup shakeups at MSNBC. Comcast won't stand for the ratings failure that is MSNBC - unlike GE, Comcast does not have close ties to the Obama White House.

Then again, maybe it's just that the SnL folks have grown tired of Barry as well...

SNL mocking Obama? The wheels are coming off the Obama tricycle.

So, you think SNL being SNL is somehow indicative of the wheels coming off??? Keep grasping...........you'll pull out a straw one of these days..........lol
It may be more in line with GE/Immelt possibly going bye-bye and Comcast calling the future shots.
And Zucker would likely go - which could lead to big lineup shakeups at MSNBC. Comcast won't stand for the ratings failure that is MSNBC - unlike GE, Comcast does not have close ties to the Obama White House.
Then again, maybe it's just that the SnL folks have grown tired of Barry as well...

It would be nice to even the political leanings of the MSM more.
FXN + MSNBC + NBC all "fair & balanced" and ABC/CBS/PBS/CNN leftist rags like "The Nation"

Its still nice to know that they will backup each other if the Feds try to exclude one of the media channels. I'm still pissed at the Obama clowns for even trying to exclude FXN.

New MSNBC lineup:
Dobbs replaces Olberman
Geraldo replaces the muncher chick
Laura Ingrahm replaces the Ed Show
Glen Beck replaces Chris Matthews

Last edited:
This skit was sooo funny.

What is also funny is that now the right is claiming that SNL's skit reflects the feelings of Americans towards our government. But when SNL makes fun of Palin, they don't see it the same way. They love it when SNL makes fun of Democrats but they cry when SNL makes fun of Palin or Bush or McCain.

Geez, they actually pointed out how fucking stupid the policies are, they weren't just poking fun at him for flubbing a speech or something.
I'm surprised they had the intestinal fortitude to finally do it.

Forum List

Back