I like Presidents who dont get FBI raids or plead the 5th

I'll tell this story again. Granted it doesn't make him any different that the run of mill B.S. politician.

Florida passed e-verify (so they said) but they did not. It completely exempts agriculture and for the rest they only have to have the protentional employee sign off that they are here legally. There is no actual verifucation.

DeSantis goes off on illegals but it's all B.S. My son moved to Ocala and got a job the first day he looked. He gets his first check and not having a bank yet he goes to a check cashing place. He calls me complaining about the long lines and the waits. I tell him they are likely cashing the checks AND sending money back to Mexico.

He laughs and says there is a big sign on the wall "We transfer money to Mexico". DeSantis isn't about to remove hundreds of thousands of employee's from the work force. Florida's economy would really crash but that won't stop him from pretending he would do something about the issue.
how is that an example of his mind violating the FLConstitution?

And the Gov of Fl, doesn’t enforce immigration laws, that’s the job of Xiden…who’s turned over that authority to the cartels

/-----/ I don't like presidents who remove 30,000,000 documents from the White House and refuses to make them public as promised while the FBI turns a blind eye.
I think you need to find a second and vastly more reliable source for information about those documents... both quantity and the process involved.

Shall I conjure you up a link or are you proficient enough at Google-ing to find it on your own?

I think you need to find a second and vastly more reliable source for information about those documents... both quantity and the process involved.

Shall I conjure you up a link or are you proficient enough at Google-ing to find it on your own?
/----/ When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger. - Saul Alinski would be proud of you.

At the end of his presidency, Barack Obama trucked 30 million pages of his administration’s records to Chicago, promising to digitize them and eventually put them online — a move that outraged historians.

More than five years after Obama’s presidency ended, the National Archives webpage reveals that zero pages have been digitized and disclosed. People can file requests via the Freedom of Information Act (a law Obama helped wreck) to access Obama records, but responses from presidential libraries can be delayed for years, even more than a decade, if the information is classified.
SAY WHAT? Obama Took 30 Million Documents From White House…FBI Never Raided Any of His Mansions

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
You mean you like corrupt thugs or order the raids and the prosecution of their political opponents.

That's because you're just another leftist thug.

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete

I like presidents who do. If they aren't part of the Club, then maybe they are actually fighting for us. So what was it? Picking a trade war with China, where all the pols are getting rich? Not starting any Middle East wars? Refusing to start a war with Putin?

/----/ When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger. - Saul Alinski would be proud of you.

At the end of his presidency, Barack Obama trucked 30 million pages of his administration’s records to Chicago, promising to digitize them and eventually put them online — a move that outraged historians.

More than five years after Obama’s presidency ended, the National Archives webpage reveals that zero pages have been digitized and disclosed. People can file requests via the Freedom of Information Act (a law Obama helped wreck) to access Obama records, but responses from presidential libraries can be delayed for years, even more than a decade, if the information is classified.
SAY WHAT? Obama Took 30 Million Documents From White House…FBI Never Raided Any of His Mansions
Outraged historians?

Damned funny stuff, that.

The actual point being that Obama took those documents to a secure National Archives location
IN Chicago.

From there, the digitizing may commence at Obama's (or his Library's board of trustees') leisure.

All documents are catalogued and known to the National Archives in full and complete compliance with United States law governing such matters.

Pity your Orange Baboon-God cannot say the same. :cool:

Read all about it and weep...

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2022/8/12/23303386/obama-presidential-library-records-documents-classified-unclassified-trump-search-warrant

Sure looks like you got led astray by one of those right-wing yellow rags again... who pulled a hair-trigger before they had the facts at their command...

Predictable... sad... but also a bit comical and justly ironic... :abgg2q.jpg:

I have read no confirmation of any of your bold enlarged statements. Where is your link?
Yes. I was a ground pounder, but that is immaterial to the discussion.
You and I often disagree, but rarely do I give into personal weakness and emotion to fruitlessly attack intellect or call you little self satisfying names. I am always surprised when you think it impresses people.
Ground pounders are the only MOS that usually have ASVAB waivers!

I don't need to impress people, especially when I shove your bullshit right back down your throat.

Veterans should NEVER be liberals like you!

Ground pounders are the only MOS that usually have ASVAB waivers!

I don't need to impress people, especially when I shove your bullshit right back down your throat.

Veterans should NEVER be liberals like you!
Well fuck you very much, swabby. Luckily I scored well enough to skip ranks on the way in, naturally qualifying for any MOS the Army offered, but choosing Armored Reconnaissance Scout, and later somehow managed to easily beat Officer Candidate Battery tests with ease on first attempt (you only get two attempts and I have seen many college grads fail it and even double bolo it) though I had never sat a day in a college classroom at the time, when I took it. Pretty sure I could match GT scores with you any day. There have been many fine enlisted come up through the US Navy as well as many fine Officers, I doubt you were in the upper half of your service schools.
It is good, you feel no need to impress me. You don't.

Well fuck you very much, swabby. Luckily I scored well enough to skip ranks on the way in, naturally qualifying for any MOS the Army offered, but choosing Armored Reconnaissance Scout, and later somehow managed to easily beat Officer Candidate Battery tests with ease on first attempt (you only get two attempts and I have seen many college grads fail it and even double bolo it) though I had never sat a day in a college classroom at the time, when I took it. Pretty sure I could match GT scores with you any day. There have been many fine enlisted come up through the US Navy as well as many fine Officers, I doubt you were in the upper half of your service schools.
It is good, you feel no need to impress me. You don't.
Well, your assumptions are horrible as usual. Graduated from high school and enlisted as E-3 in Nuclear Field, Only ET (Reactor Operator) selected of 27 "nukes" in my recruit company. Selected for NROTC scholarship after 9 months active duty. Attended major university majoring in engineering. Top Freshman academically and selected for ballistic missile submarine cruise. 1st midshipman in the Navy ever to qualify submarines. Graduated and commissioned as an officer, trained as Surface Warfare officer, and Nuclear Weapons officer. That's just the first 5 years of my career. Have a nice day, grunt!

Outraged historians?

Damned funny stuff, that.

The actual point being that Obama took those documents to a secure National Archives location
IN Chicago.

From there, the digitizing may commence at Obama's (or his Library's board of trustees') leisure.

All documents are catalogued and known to the National Archives in full and complete compliance with United States law governing such matters.

Pity your Orange Baboon-God cannot say the same. :cool:

Read all about it and weep...

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2022/8/12/23303386/obama-presidential-library-records-documents-classified-unclassified-trump-search-warrant

Sure looks like you got led astray by one of those right-wing yellow rags again... who pulled a hair-trigger before they had the facts at their command...

Predictable... sad... but also a bit comical and justly ironic... :abgg2q.jpg:
/-----/ The DOJ should spend 9 hours searching the Obama home, and go through Michelle's underwear drawer. Just to be fair, of course. Libs are all about fairness.

/-----/ The DOJ should spend 9 hours searching the Obama home, and go through Michelle's underwear drawer. Just to be fair, of course. Libs are all about fairness.
Now, all you need is probable cause, in order to swear-out a warrant, and you're all set... unfortunately for you, Obama was a far more conscientious steward.

Now, all you need is probable cause, in order to swear-out a warrant, and you're all set... unfortunately for you, Obama was a far more conscientious steward.
/-----/ So, one set of rules for democrats and another for their opponents. The only probable cause is that if Trump runs in 2024 - he will mop the floor with any democrat who runs.

Forum List

Back