I like Nikki 4.0

She needs votes. She'll say whatever it takes to get them. If she was a true patriot ... she'd take 100% of the "Green New Deal" funding and spend it on America instead of Globalist ideals.
Haley doesn't want to do away with the entire Green New Deal because I can guarantee she has some special interest donors that want a slice of that funding. People all over the world are fed up with "WTF" funding and it needs to be stopped! Haley will be last and poorest choice to achieve this!

Holy sheit, you're much more delusional than I originally thought! She's an abrasive warmonger, same as Hillary Clinton. Stop posting these threads!
Those wars are practical and ethical and she wants to close the border more than Trump.

She needs votes. She'll say whatever it takes to get them. If she was a true patriot ... she'd take 100% of the "Green New Deal" funding and spend it on America instead of Globalist ideals.
Aw, but that would be grossly negligent to the human race since we need to fight climate change.

You mean Hillary Clinton. Clinton refused to quit when Obama was stomping her and that carried over to 2016. The same thing is also happening to Haley and she will be forever sullied in the Republican party.
Clinton is a democrat... Liz and Nikki are or claim to be republicans and both would have trouble getting cheers at a MAGA rally...

I don't like her.

I just don't.

1708562334592.png

Clinton is a democrat... Liz and Nikki are or claim to be republicans and both would have trouble getting cheers at a MAGA rally...
Haley feels more like Hillary Clinton and Haley said that she admires Hillary, which Haley later tried to pathetically deny. Both of them are abrasive narcissists, warmongers and they complain nonstop, mostly about Trump. Hillary still complains about 2016. You can bet that Haley will be complaining about not getting the nomination all the way to 2028, even if Trump wins.

The final nail in the coffin for Haley will be when she's in 10th+ place amongst the nominees in 2028. All the respectable Republicans didn't run or have already dropped out, she will stand no chance! She will go down as one of the most pathetic politicians in history!

Haley feels more like Hillary Clinton and Haley said that she admires Hillary, which Haley later tried to pathetically deny. Both of them are abrasive narcissists, warmongers and they complain nonstop, mostly about Trump. Hillary still complains about 2016. You can bet that Haley will be complaining about not getting the nomination all the way to 2028, even if Trump wins.

The final nail in the coffin for Haley will be when she's in 10th+ place amongst the nominees in 2028. All the respectable Republicans didn't run or have already dropped out, she will stand no chance! She will go down as one of the most pathetic politicians in history!
Trump liked Hillary. He said so when they were running mates.

Trump liked Hillary. He said so.
Liking and admiring are two different things.

""Like" is a nebulously-defined social connotation often referring to an appreciation of someone. To "admire" is to regard (an object, quality, or person) with respect or warm approval. In essence, one is more of appreciating, and the other is more respecting."

And BidenBeHiden reverts to ad homs when he has no evidence.

Nikki can beat Biden, whereas Trump is the one Republican he can beat.

Forum List

Back