I like Nikki 4.0

She is doing her best to get Biden re-elected, that's for sure. The Democrats love her!
So Haley doesn't want to damage Trump but she needs to to win, Trump is not as strong but people want him to create economic/war/climate bubbles because they are not future-minded enough, and Biden is hemorrhaging.

Yet if you get Haley she gets Republicans up and down the line as governors and Senators and Congresspeople.

I don't think she is over the line in Hawkishness.

Israel and Ukraine seem very practical as well as very ethical to me.
Yes. Protecting anyone's border but our own is super ethical. Not to mention spending our kids into unrecoverable debt. That's awesome!!

She has done real damage to herself... she is morphing into Liz Chaney territory....
You mean Hillary Clinton. Clinton refused to quit when Obama was stomping her and that carried over to 2016. The same thing is also happening to Haley and she will be forever sullied in the Republican party.

So Haley doesn't want to damage Trump but she needs to to win, Trump is not as strong but people want him to create economic/war/climate bubbles because they are not future-minded enough, and Biden is hemorrhaging.

Yet if you get Haley she gets Republicans up and down the line as governors and Senators and Congresspeople.
Holy sheit, you're much more delusional than I originally thought! She's an abrasive warmonger, same as Hillary Clinton. Stop posting these threads!

She wants to take 20% out of Green New Deal funding for the border. She will do it better for what we Republicans want than Trump.
She needs votes. She'll say whatever it takes to get them. If she was a true patriot ... she'd take 100% of the "Green New Deal" funding and spend it on America instead of Globalist ideals.

Forum List

Back