I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

Eye for an eye.

Love it
Of course you do, you're a conservative; and like many on the right you disdain due process and the rule of law.

Well, the people Jordan executed had already been convicted in a court of law and sentenced to death. As one previous poster put it, "They just got their execution date moved up."

So it's not quite equal acts. Just MHO.

Not justifying, but i can see why ISIS sees the Jordanian bombing in Syria as an unprovoked attack. Jordan has no legitimate justification for meddling in Syria's Civil War. They've just provoked a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves.
Jordan has been bombing ISIS, not Syria. You are being deliberately stupid on this point.

ISIS has made their plans for taking over the Middle East, including Jordan, quite plain. Jordan is acting in self-defense.

Not to mention the huge number of refugees Jordan is taking in from Syria.

We execute American criminals. Does a fucking terrorist deserve better?

This is the problem with liberals. They're too damn soft.
2 And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Wait, I thought the US government was not supposed to follow Christian principles. When did this happen?
It isn't, but if it did why would that upset you? You're a Christian right? Did not the Christ teach that one should be moral?

I'm also not in charge of the US' response to terror.

Not justifying, but i can see why ISIS sees the Jordanian bombing in Syria as an unprovoked attack. Jordan has no legitimate justification for meddling in Syria's Civil War. They've just provoked a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves.
Jordan has been bombing ISIS, not Syria. You are being deliberately stupid on this point.

ISIS has made their plans for taking over the Middle East, including Jordan, quite plain. Jordan is acting in self-defense.

It's not their war. They've only injected themselves into it because their Western puppet masters ordered them to. It's a decision they may truly regret someday.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Wait, I thought the US government was not supposed to follow Christian principles. When did this happen?
It isn't, but if it did why would that upset you? You're a Christian right? Did not the Christ teach that one should be moral?

Answer the question. What's the problem if the US responded as a Christian would? Do you think Jesus wouldn't approve?

Not to mention the huge number of refugees Jordan is taking in from Syria.

Taking in refugees is not a legitimate justification for bombing in Syria.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.

Since Jesus didn't address governments, your statement is moot.

This is Jordan's war.
If they are stupid enough to bury their heads in the sand, they will get mowed down too.

How did isolationism work out for Chamberlain?

Answer the question. What's the problem if the US responded as a Christian would? Do you think Jesus wouldn't approve?

Apples and oranges. Jesus didn't talk about how a country should respond to another country, He talked about how His followers should respond to other people. Keep trying, though.

You could ask him to paint your house.

Keep your stupid jibberish to yourself. There is no place for your god in my opinion.
Spoken like a true Jihadist!
Spoken like a moron who can't tell the difference between an American exercising his first amendment rights & a fucking terrorist

Stupid fucking liberals
Other than tactics, what is the difference between a radical Islamist and a radical American Conservative?

One will kill you for blaspheming his god. The other is the American.

I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

Eye for an eye.

Love it

Well, it was a step in the right direction. But every jet Jordan owns, flying into Iraq dropping as many bombs on ISIS, until they run out of Bombs or Jet fuel, would have been a better response, Or... one well placed bomb on the White House, given that THAT is where ISIS started. Would have been a better response... .

You could ask him to paint your house.

He wouldn't like what I'd write on the walls.

Sorry Jesus. They aren't interested in being Sons, they'd rather bomb the shit out of people, it's more fun, like a video game, with real blood and guts.

Since Jesus didn't address governments, your statement is moot.
Ah, so God doesn't care what governments do? Got it.

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.

The bible is very clear that if you permit a murderer to shed blood and not deliver a death penalty (the courts) and execute that individual you are defiling the land. The United States used to deliver the death penalty to murderers who were found guilty too. Not so much anymore.

Yeah that pussy Obama, he shoves a Hellfire missile up their ass. When they are hanging out with their family and friends.
What an ole softy Obama is.

This is the problem with right winers like you. You're stupid and type before you think.

Keep your stupid jibberish to yourself. There is no place for your god in my opinion.
Spoken like a moron who can't tell the difference between an American exercising his first amendment rights & a fucking terrorist

Stupid fucking liberals
Other than tactics, what is the difference between a radical Islamist and a radical American Conservative?

So, tactics.

This proves liberals are full of shit when they try to create a moral equivalency between us and Arabs. Sure we don't read everyone their Miranda rights, but if we were Arabs we'd be straight executing people when they mess with one of our own.

Stupid fucking liberals

So, tactics.

End results are slightly different too.

Stupid fucking liberals

Well, Americans ARE Conservatives... and the only means for such to be RADICAL is where the idiot is found using the word.

Forum List

Back