I know y'all libs hate AG Sessiosn... AG cought on tape saying "when they go low, we kick em"

I don't think that any fair minded person believes that Holder was calling for violence. I'm also not particularly bothered by the assertion, in and of itself, rather pithy actually. What makes this newsworthy is the fact that it's coming from our preceding AG, the top law enforcement officer in the entire nation. After decades of grooming, poise and weathering of experience required to make it to AG & the years of scrutiny in that position, one would expect a somewhat different tack, that's all.

I don't think that any fair minded person believes that Holder was calling for violence. I'm also not particularly bothered by the assertion, in and of itself, rather pithy actually. What makes this newsworthy is the fact that it's coming from our preceding AG, the top law enforcement officer in the entire nation. After decades of grooming, poise and weathering of experience required to make it to AG & the years of scrutiny in that position, one would expect a somewhat different tack, that's all.

Oh yes they were it's called virtual signaling. Research that term.

It is a way of saying something without saying it. , I'm not quite sure how to explain it on here but politicians use it constantly on many, many issues.

Oh yes they were it's called virtual signaling. Research that term.

It is a way of saying something without saying it. , I'm not quite sure how to explain it on here but politicians use it constantly on many, many issues.
Lol, I'm all too familiar with virtue signaling, happens in my professional life all the time. U may be right re. Holder; as a general practice I try not to ascribe the worst possible inference, summarily, to what people say. Given Holder's track record, perhaps I should make any exception and curtail my generosity in this regard, tks.

Forum List

Back