I know y'all libs hate AG Sessiosn... AG cought on tape saying "when they go low, we kick em"

As if President "Corleone" never uttered any violent rhetoric.

Fuck that Criminal Commander in Chief.

O... I'm sorry that wasn't Sessions, that was the 1st & only AG to be found in contempt of congress, that gun running guy & possible presidential hopeful in 2020. Well I sure do hope that he runs in 2020; the DNC and him about deserve each other by my reckoning, lol!

Eric Holder’s 7 Worst Actions as Attorney General

Another thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

At least most conservatives are consistent at being stupid and wrong.

Not surprised none of the tards here will condemn that subhuman's words

Anybody?

Last edited:
O... I'm sorry that wasn't Sessions, that was the 1st & only AG to be found in contempt of congress, that gun running guy & possible presidential hopeful in 2020. Well I sure do hope that he runs in 2020; the DNC and him about deserve each other by my reckoning, lol!

As infowars says , he is promoting violence how many remember Obama saying his " civilian army". well you are all seeing them in action already ............ ANTIFA, BLM, RADICAL FEMINIST, etc.........

He sucks and what he said is uncalled foe.
Now can you say the same about Teump, calling SONS of bitches, asking the crowd to beat up protesters, and a long lost of violent qnd inappropriate stuff he says ?

Ps: patiently waiting on how you gonna spin that one.

And you can hear the SOB saying it right here....... Sessions is a prick and it's being said he might be part of the Deep state because he should have done something about H. Clinton..

But here is the backhole saying...

And you can hear the SOB saying it right here....... Sessions is a prick and it's being said he might be part of the Deep state because he should have done something about H. Clinton..

Wonder if ANY of these accomplished what they "aspire to."

Oh they have, black panthers ring a bell. THe old black panthers were actually trying to come together with everyone media of course spun that into lies but if you follow Larry Pinkney and he's been on infowars dozens of times he tells all the crooked crap, same with Maclom X he finally realized what needed to be done etc....... MLK notice how those who brought the races together WERE FKN MURDERD!!......oh the tards democrats won't ever see it.

Deep state has it' civilian armies the ones I mentioned antifa, blm, etc Obama is part of the deep state.

Pretty amazing the country accepted an AG like classless Eric Holder. Black privilege I guess.

Oh they have, black panthers ring a bell. THe old black panthers were actually trying to come together with everyone media of course spun that into lies but if you follow Larry Pinkney and he's been on infowars dozens of times he tells all the crooked crap, same with Maclom X he finally realized what needed to be done etc....... MLK notice how those who brought the races together WERE FKN MURDERD!!......oh the tards democrats won't ever see it.

Deep state has it' civilian armies the ones I mentioned antifa, blm, etc Obama is part of the deep state.

MX was murdered by another black

Not surprised none of the tards here will condemn that subhuman's words

Anybody?

Please, according to the Trumpians, if your enemy kicks you low, you have to kick them 10 times as hard.

How easy we forget. Americans have the memory of a goldfish.

As infowars says , he is promoting violence how many remember Obama saying his " civilian army". well you are all seeing them in action already ............ ANTIFA, BLM, RADICAL FEMINIST, etc.........

InfoWar?

Alex Jones?

Haha. Go fish.

Another thread that fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

At least most conservatives are consistent at being stupid and wrong.

They must be following your example.

Forum List

Back