I Knew t !!!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Jihadists claim credit for Arizona fires

A Palestinian jihadist group, Masada al Mujahideen, has claimed credit for starting the ongoing Arizona wildfire that has killed 19 firefighters, according to a report from The Long War Journal’s David Barnett.

ALSO, this :

As WND reported, authorities have said a similarly deadly fire that struck Colorado last month was not the result of any “lightning strike.”

“One thing that my investigators have given me the authority to state is that they have all but ruled out natural causes as the cause of this fire,” said Colorado’s El Paso County Sheriff Terry Maketa. “I can’t really go any further on that, but I can say we are pretty confident it was not, for instance, a lightning strike.”

lightning strike my ass, those fucking muslimes did it, they have said in the past , they were going to burn America :up:

Last edited:
I have often wondered if this was not the case. Of course there is not absolute proof of whom except for those taking claim. Much like the pressure cooker bombers, simple yet deadly.

It was known about 10 years ago when they had wildfires out of control out there it was arson and due to pressure from the public they claimed it was some environmental group.. it turned out they were Islamists and they still refused to report it. ( FOX NEWS )

Now after this story came out on the board I saw a report on Fox News last night and they refused to report the truth of how the fires started in Arizona! AGAIN!

Instead they told the American people that they were planning to do a study on what causes wildfires. Poor Arizona. Not one word about arson, the Muslim Terrorist Group who openly took responsibility for it - NOTHING.

So with that said, it is clear that Americans will never know about all the fires being started by these jihadist groups because our own news media is covering for an administration that protects Muslim Terrorists.

Obama actually has people on the news stating the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood must have a part in govt as they have been around for over 50 yrs. It would only be right. This is a mideast analyst! LOL! Speaking on the behalf of the Obama administration. How do I know that? Obama's statement matched hers word for word!

Is this why we have yet to prosecute the 300 un - indicted Co Conspirators in the Holy land Foundation Trials? Because the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood is excluded from prosecution? We've got 300 Muslim groups who haven't been prosecuted and each one has been proven to have ties to MB! They were supposed to be prosecuted in 2009 and Holder told his employees at DOJ to put a hold on it. It will be 2014 soon and still not one Muslim group on the list has been prosecuted! Including CAIR! Why is this administration protecting terrorists and allowing them to commit arson without identifying who they are?

Thank God for honest Muslim Terrorists! We'd never know the truth without them!

Has everyone in this world lost their minds?

-Jeri

It was known about 10 years ago when they had wildfires out of control out there it was arson and due to pressure from the public they claimed it was some environmental group.. it turned out they were Islamists and they still refused to report it. ( FOX NEWS )

Now after this story came out on the board I saw a report on Fox News last night and they refused to report the truth of how the fires started in Arizona! AGAIN!

Instead they told the American people that they were planning to do a study on what causes wildfires. Poor Arizona. Not one word about arson, the Muslim Terrorist Group who openly took responsibility for it - NOTHING.

So with that said, it is clear that Americans will never know about all the fires being started by these jihadist groups because our own news media is covering for an administration that protects Muslim Terrorists.

Obama actually has people on the news stating the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood must have a part in govt as they have been around for over 50 yrs. It would only be right. This is a mideast analyst! LOL! Speaking on the behalf of the Obama administration. How do I know that? Obama's statement matched hers word for word!

Is this why we have yet to prosecute the 300 un - indicted Co Conspirators in the Holy land Foundation Trials? Because the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood is excluded from prosecution? We've got 300 Muslim groups who haven't been prosecuted and each one has been proven to have ties to MB! They were supposed to be prosecuted in 2009 and Holder told his employees at DOJ to put a hold on it. It will be 2014 soon and still not one Muslim group on the list has been prosecuted! Including CAIR! Why is this administration protecting terrorists and allowing them to commit arson without identifying who they are?

Thank God for honest Muslim Terrorists! We'd never know the truth without them!

Has everyone in this world lost their minds?

-Jeri
The media is simply following Obama's command to avoid criticizing his Muslim brothers.

The media is simply following Obama's command to avoid criticizing his Muslim brothers.

i wish i knew what it would take to get Americans to accept the fact that Obozo IS a muslime AND an illegal alien IF his father is the Kenyan goat herder, OTH IF his father is F. Marshal Davis as claimed by several off beat news sites, he would be a citizen.., BUT ! a bona-fide commie hell bent on the destruction of the U.S.A., any way one wants to cut this pie of confusion he IS a TRAITOR to our country.

i am all for impeachment and a long prison term

i wish i knew what it would take to get Americans to accept the fact that Obozo IS a muslime AND an illegal alien IF his father is the Kenyan goat herder, OTH IF his father is F. Marshal Davis as claimed by several off beat news sites, he would be a citizen.., BUT ! a bona-fide commie hell bent on the destruction of the U.S.A., any way one wants to cut this pie of confusion he IS a TRAITOR to our country.

Impeachment for what? Saying he is a traitor isn't enough.

Impeachment for what? Saying he is a traitor isn't enough.

for starters he has abrogated the Constitution, shit all over the Bill Of Rights, single handedly put the U.S.A. trillions of dollars in debt with nothing to show for. he has lied to the American people every day he has been in the WH.

if you want more reasons do a search on reasons to impeach obozo, i'll give you a link where you can get started, from there, you are on you own.

51 REASONS TO IMPEACH OBAMA | Petition2Congress

The only source reporting this is World Nut Daily?

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

It would take large. daily doses of LSD for people to believe all that bullshit.

Forum List

Back