"I hire the Best People"--Donald Trump.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
As the latest round of "the best people" abandon him (he fired nearly everyone who was supposedly the best already), the brain drain becomes more and more obvious.

We've seen this with numerous people from the EPA to Treasury to his own chief of staff....

This is the latest...

The reported exchange between the press and the Acting Secretary of Defense is the latest indication:

Q: I wanted to ask you…Joint Strike Fighter?

A/SEC. MILLER: Which one? F-35?

Q: Yep…say nothing of the littoral combat ship. It’s like the list of flawed acquisition programs…seems endless to me. What is your takeaway about these programs and the Pentagon’s acquisition process?

A/SEC. MILLER: I so…I mean, I cannot wait to leave this job, believe me. But part of me is like, I would have loved to have gotten involved in the acquisition process and try…and you know, talk about wicked problem. I wanted to take that one on….F-35s, the case study. Although, I gotta tell you, yesterday we were talking to some guy, some lieutenant colonel, or colonel, said ‘what are you flying?’ Said ‘F-35,’ I was like that’s a piece of…and he was like…and he laughed, and I was like, ‘no seriously, tell me about it,’ and he was…an F-16 guy, F-35, he said…’unbelievable aircraft,’ I’m not…I…that investment, for…that capability, that we’re never supposed to use, ‘well, we have to deter, blah blah bluh blah…

As the latest round of "the best people" abandon him (he fired nearly everyone who was supposedly the best already), the brain drain becomes more and more obvious.

We've seen this with numerous people from the EPA to Treasury to his own chief of staff....

This is the latest...

The reported exchange between the press and the Acting Secretary of Defense is the latest indication:

Q: Yep…say nothing of the littoral combat ship. It’s like the list of flawed acquisition programs…seems endless to me. What is your takeaway about these programs and the Pentagon’s acquisition process?

A/SEC. MILLER: I so…I mean, I cannot wait to leave this job, believe me. But part of me is like, I would have loved to have gotten involved in the acquisition process and try…and you know, talk about wicked problem. I wanted to take that one on….F-35s, the case study. Although, I gotta tell you, yesterday we were talking to some guy, some lieutenant colonel, or colonel, said ‘what are you flying?’ Said ‘F-35,’ I was like that’s a piece of…and he was like…and he laughed, and I was like, ‘no seriously, tell me about it,’ and he was…an F-16 guy, F-35, he said…’unbelievable aircraft,’ I’m not…I…that investment, for…that capability, that we’re never supposed to use, ‘well, we have to deter, blah blah bluh blah…

That was funny

This is the latest...

Trump is so miserable and stupid that he abuses people who work for him.

This is the latest...

There is no doubt Donald is a blow hard idiot. However, you should be paying attention to Joe’s cabinet picks. Without exception, all are corporatist warmongers.

The Fascist rapacious oligarchy that is our government continues unabated, in the Land of the Free.

This is the latest...

Of Trump’s many failures, trying to run the country ‘like a business’ is among his more glaring failures.

This is the latest...

Of Trump’s many failures, trying to run the country ‘like a business’ is among his more glaring failures.

True. However this guy isn't even like Rex Tillerson who was clearly successful in his business life. This guys sounds like the Sham-Wow dude.

This is the latest...

LOLOOL.. Trump ran most of his businesses into the dirt and cheated employees, vendors and investors.

Forum List

Back