I just watched Uncle Tom on Amazon Prime

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Buy a house in any neighborhood, provided they can afford it.
Travel and visit every town and city in the country.
Run for political office in all local, state, and federal elections.
Eat in any restaurant, and stay at any hotel in all 50 states.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the president.
So I have to ask, where is the racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
:dunno:

Last edited:
Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the president.
So I have to ask, where is the racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
About 75% of Black families are single parent homes. This translates to about the same percentage of blacks living in poverty. There is no way around poverty when only the mother has to provide financially for the family AND take care of her family. It does not matter the race. I suppose there are exceptions, like if the woman is already a doctor or lawyer and can avoid poverty being the only parent, but most are just kids having kids.

So the continued poverty, and subsequent violence and drug culture that go with it, is a cycle that the Left refers to as proof of continued systemic racism. But really what enables these masses of single parent homes to continue is government subsidies. Without the federal money, the women simply would not be able to survive, and more and more would either avoid becoming a parent or give their child up for adoption so they could have a better life. And with government money flowing in, the parents of these single parent teenage mothers don't mind nearly as much as they would if the full burden of caring for their child and the child of their child was falling square on their shoulders. Then parents would be more apt to lay down the law telling their child that under no circumstances are they to have children as a single parent without a job.

None of what you said is true.

Forum List

Back