I just watched Sarah Huckabee Sanders lie to the country. Such an obvious lie.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

A reporter asked which news organizations were enemies of the people.

Sarah Sanders said Donald Trump never said news organizations were enemies of the people.

She said that he’s named a few individual people but she wouldn’t say who they were because they already knew.

The truth is, he never named individuals as enemies of the people, he named news organizations.

And everybody knows that.

Republicans know it, Democrats know it, Independents know it.

Everybody knows it.

She flat out lied. To the American people. But it’s OK, because she’s a Republican, they can do that.

Everyone knows Republicans aren’t trapped by the truth. They have no rules or laws or regulations.

Sarah Sanders said Donald Trump never said news organizations were enemies of the people.

She said that he’s named a few individual people but she wouldn’t say who they were because they already knew.

The truth is, he never named individuals as enemies of the people, he named news organizations.

Everybody knows it.

She flat out lied. To the American people. But it’s OK, because she’s a Republican, they can do that.

Everyone knows Republicans aren’t trapped by the truth. They have no rules or laws or regulations.

Individually or collectively, the Democrats and their media cronies are enemies of the people.

Everybody knows it.

A politician and their spin doctors lie!?!

Oh my what has this world come to!?!

Thank Gawd it never happen before Trump, oh wait!!!

• Banned

Everybody knows it.

Individually or collectively, the Democrats and their media cronies are enemies of the people.
Democrats are the people. Republicans are only white people. White racist people.

Everybody knows it.

Democrats are the people. Republicans are only white people. White racist people.
As the Blue Wave becomes an obvious Red Tide the Left have gone totally bonkers.

Everybody knows it.

Hmmm, so the minorities that vote GOP are racists in your eyes!?!

Everybody knows it.

Oh, just because you’re not white is no reason to act like an asshole all the time.

this_thread_again_super.jpg

Everybody knows it.

Just misguided. Both of them.

Everybody knows it.

I cannot take you seriously with that stupid avatar, you Leftist fool.

Everybody knows it.

239527_image.jpg

Everybody knows it.

Just misguided. Both of them.

More than two and you know this. You hate the idea of anyone not being a blind fringer.

Everybody knows it.

upload_2018-10-30_21-43-29.png

Forum List

Back